Status: On Hiatus Until Further Notice

Un-Tameable

Touch My... Shut The Hell Up.

I managed to find my class and was rather 10 minutes late cause i kept getting lost. That and i was making sure that i knew where my other classes were too as well as not bumping into those wanna be hulk guys.

I opened the door to my first class and was suddenly stared upon by at least 24 teens and a teacher who stopped her lessons and looked at me.

Her hair was tied in a bun as she wore this peach color dress and glasses that showed her dark brown eyes. She was adorable too.

"Hi there! Are you the new student?" she asked me as if i was a child.

I nodded and quickly brought out my notepad from my bag and quickly wrote to her I can't talk I pointed to my throat and shrugged.

"Then why the hell are you in a music class" I heard a womanly voice shout.

I looked to see a blonde girl giving me this stupid look like i was a fucking idiot.

"Dumbass" she spat and some of the students laughed at me.

I cocked up an eyebrow at her and took out my phone and quickly typed.

"I'm on vocal rest you blonde bimbo slut" Sarah spat out and the students laughed at her.

When the teacher "shhhed" them to bequiet, i heard "Barbie" my new nickname for her... made that snobby "Hmph" noise... i fucking hate that noise the most okay! Why the fuck would you even say that? It makes no damn sense! It sounds like your about to freaking sneeze when you aren't.

"Can we get this over with i want to perform today" The slutty Barbie interrupted.

Stupid bitch; you fucking watch when i get situated.

"Wait Sarah, until our new student introduces himself" the teacher said.

She i told you.. all the bitches are named Sarah cause it's a bitch name!

"So please come in and stand in the front of the class please and write your name and one thing about yourself so i can read it to the class" the teacher smiled.

So i did.

Instead of using Sarah the Bitch Voice i decided to let this kind teacher introduce me but just in case i decided to type down on my iPhone as well.

I first typed down on my phone then scribbled it on the notepad and gave it to the teacher.

"I'm Arian Madison-

There was some gasps in the room when they heard my name... yup they knew who i was but before they could say anything the teacher "shhhh-ed" them again and continued as i approached the board and took out one of my whiteboard markers.

"I'm Arian Madison and i'm 18 years old, I am currently on Vocal Rest because my voice has been weakening and that's why i'm not talking... and one interesting thing about me is that...

The teacher stopped reading and said in her own words.

"Mr. Madison i cannot say that" she said to me.

I'll say it then I wrote on the board in my gorgeous flawless writing and pressed the play button for Sarah.

"And I hate Blonde Bimbo Sluts" Sarah the Bitch voice said.

I couldn't help but look at her... just to see an angry face which there wasn't... but i couldn't have kept the grin off of my face because the emotion she was giving me was far beyond angry... this blonde bimbo slutty bitch was mad as hell! AND I LOVED IT!

You couldn't see it now but in the deep dark recesses of my brain, i was rolling around in yellow sunflowers laughing my ass off just because she was boiling pissed... serves you right!

"Take a seat anywhere" the teacher said.. breaking the stare battle between me and the bitch.

I decided to sit near a window and at least two teenage guys who were dressed completely different than the crowd had been waving at me to sit next to them in an open seat right next to the window too!

A blonde one who was on the left and a dark haired one on the right sitting next to each other.

As i sat down they instantly looked at me and grinned.

I smiled back of course but was ready to unleash my Nuclear Weapons on them if i had too... you can never be too trusting; though i had trusted Zion completely because he was just to innocent to commit any true sins towards me.

"Hey Arian! I'm Sean and this is Ian" the blonde said while pointing to the both of them and turned to the dark haired one who quickly turned his head and a slight reddish covered his cheeks... he was blushing.

Yea they were either going out... or they were fucking a whole lot.

"We really like your Rolling In The Deep cover, it was fucking amazing" Sean said while nudging Ian.

I smiled and nodded at them and wrote on my notepad.

Thank You!

They both smiled at me.

"Wanna sit with us during lunch? Alex and Jack would love to meet you too" Ian asked not even making eye contact with me since the teacher was telling us to be quiet.

I shrugged... i never liked getting close to people but i don't really care.

"Finally!" Sarah that blonde bitch yelled while standing up and pretty much strutting herself to the side of the class where there were instruments and people sitting themselves there to play the instruments.

"Oh right... Arian" the teacher called to me and i looked.

"This is a double curriculum, there will be singing and music playing; i mean like you signed up for singing so you will only sing as some people in this class has signed up for instruments which they will only do" she explained and i nodded.

Wow so i could just bring in and sheet paper like bitch-face Sarah and get some people to play, that's good.

They started to play and i instantly recognized the song she was singing.

Touch My Body By Mariah.

People in the classroom sighed and i swear that the teacher herself sighed as well.

"Keep playing and refresh yourselves cause you were horrible last time" Sarah said while drinking her water.

Bitch you don't blame on the accompaniment! It's your fault not the instruments you stupid bitch. But why was she even singing this fucking song? No one wants to touch your damn body cause your a damn bitch! No one likes touchings bitches! Why you think i haven't been touch! Because i'm a bitch... i mean i'm not complaining because i don't want no one.

But that didn't explain on why she was singing a... sexual song.

I looked confused to Sean who explained.

"Sarah... sings this song every week to practice to try to seduce Will... again" he explained.

Will? Who the fuck is Will and why the fuck does she want to seduce him.... again.

"The look on your face is asking why the hell she wants to seduce someone again once, well for Sarah and every other female population in this school including the teacher and faculty... Will Robinson is fucking amazing."

Ewwww What the fucking hell... Teachers and Faculty and Everyone in the school... so they only had him once? Hmmm i thought he would have them like twice each time.

"Well she wants to have him the fourth time cause he only fucks them three times and leaves them" Ian added in.

What the fuck... three times? Is he sex crazed? Or easily horny? Or just fucks everything that has a hole! Now that is fucking disgusting.

Well at least he didn't do all the guys right?

"There's even rumors of him sleeping with half of the males as well" Sean adds in.

>_>

Really... fucking really... I mean i am making that face to this Will all time walking STD giving whore but also the notes that Sarah was spitting out was completely off key and wrong... she was kinda toned deaf but she believed she was completely amazing because she kept trying to be louder to show everyone that she COULD possibly sing.

So the thoughts of this Will person is now irritating me because i now know that there will be people talking about him all the time and the singing of this girl is really pissing me off cause its off key and shes stopping in between yelling at the rest of the kids because they are so called slow... No she's just going too damn fast in the song.

So in my diva way... i had to save my ears from this screeching torture as well as somewhat save those kids because they would be playing for me too.

I looked at Sean and Ian whos eyes kept widening at the notes she kept singing wrongly

I threw my notepad unto the ground which caught everyone's attention... especially Sarah who did not like it one bit.

"What the?! You stupid ass mute why did you interrupt my gorgeous singing! Are you a fucking dumbass!" she yelled.

I grinned as i pressed play on my phone. This bitch has to get off her high horse already.

"Touch My... Shut The Hell Up You toned deaf idiot and stop blaming the accompaniments for your mistakes! You don't have the voice to sing this song so pick another one already and stop torturing people with it." I said.

She was really pissed when i said that but her cheeks told me otherwise... it was like she knew that i was right but still she had to make it difficult upon herself.

"I bet you can't even sing! You have no right to even say anything because your on vocal rest! Vocal rest for what? Getting fucked in the ass?! God fucking hates gays like you"

I cocked and eyebrow at her and flipped her off then walked to the front of class.

"What the hell are you doing now Mute"

Seriously this bitch is calling me Mute... is that all she can say to me. Well wait til i get my voice back and let's see what your going to say when i rip you another asshole.

I typed to Sarah the bitch voice and played it to the teacher.

"Ms Darlington, i would like to show a video on how to CORRECTLY sing this song" Sarah the bitch voice said to her.

The teacher looked at me then looked at the other Sarah who looked like she was going to punch a bitch.

I didn't care... i'm going to show her two things... 1) I can fucking sing amazingly and 2) That if she was fucking nice i would be willing to teach her how to sing correctly as well as choose songs that are within her vocal range.

I wasn't trying to be nice at all.... i just want her to sing better so she stops making my ears bleed.

"Okay go ahead" The teacher said.

I put youtube on and put on the projector and plugged it into the computer and played the Touch My Body music video cover i made about two years ago.

If i remembered correctly, there were at least 5 spots in my old house that i went too to film the music video... my friends in that area helped me set it up and helped me record it too, it was pretty rad. There were scenes of me seductively singing the song on my big enormous bed dressed in tight skinny jeans and a loose white shirt as well as red zebra striped shoes and another scene where i was on the balcony on an all white ensemble seductively dipping my body and tracing the outline of my figure with my body and other scenes like in the pool on a floaty in nothing but boxers and the last scene in the empty old ballroom we had in the other house that was on our property where i danced beside the wall and spiral beams that held up the staircase.

When it was over, Sarah the blonde could not say anything to me and the teacher as well as some other students applaud as well as asked if they could see another video... i declined.

Even if i was a diva who brought vengeance on those who attempted to hurt me; i wouldn't try to overkill their pride... unless if they really deserved it.

I typed in the phone and approached Sarah who glared at me before turning her head.

"If you want.. in two weeks i can help you train your voice and make it better? Okay?" Sarah the bitch voice told me.

The look in her eyes gleamed in happiness and she did smile.

Yea i can be mean if i wanted too.. but that good bitch that bugs me still controls me sometimes... but let me tell you that it won't happen again.

The bell rang signaling the end of class and i made my way to my desk and packed up my belongings... Math class.. prepare to be annihilated with my complete genius!
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow long chapter! But yea Arian isn't really Evil he knows when to back off... but he does get revenge and loves it! But what happens when he meets Will in the next Chapter? Will he throw away that entire thing he just mentioned?

And Sean and Ian... can you guess Which Sean and Ian.. well thats totally obvious but yea! XD i read some fictions before and fell in love with these guys on how people described them... and there will be another couple to be introduced in the next chater! Yes you got that right Jack and Alex! Another couple that i fell in love with as well :D

Oh and this is Sarah the blonde

Sarah Blonde Girl