Status: On Hiatus Until Further Notice

Un-Tameable

Brothers?!

"Apology accepted!" They both yelled at hugged me tight as i stood there near their lunch table.

If you didn't know who was hugging me, it was Sean and Ian.

I looked to see two unfamiliar faces... that must of been Alex and Jack right? Never saw them before in my life and to be honest i stand out from them all.

"Hey i'm Jack and this is my boyfriend Alex, you must be Arian! Sean told us a lot about you! Nice to meet you" Jack said while he and Alex hugged me.

"Oh yea, Arian can't talk cause he's on vocal rest for two weeks" Sean added while i sat down.

Something then hit my leg causing me to winced in terrible pain.

"Shit sorry man!" It was Ian.

I shook my hands as if saying that it was alright, stupid Will. Oh right when the last chapter ended you didn't know what happened! Well you might be wondering what happened right? Well let me ENLIGHTEN you!

FlashBack

After glimpsing over Mr. Sexy Pants as well as going in the locker room; i noticed that i had neither sweat because of the walk as well as having my portable shading parasol, though i knew i had to talk to the P.E teacher of this locker thing since it was terrifying for me to be in the same locker room as girls so i went over to the all male locker room and stepped inside just to be attacked by the scent of stank ass smells of B.O, Piss, Rotten Eggs as well as just smells i don't even want to name.

I walked in calling for the teacher who did not respond at all.

Walking deep inside the awful smelling dump like area to go to his office which was darkened... maybe he went out to lunch.

It was completely empty, if i wanted to play a prank right now i would have been able to get away with it.

I walked around the locker room... maybe he was too busy doing something to comprehend i was even here.

As i went to the second isle of lockers, i noticed two figures up and up with one another or looking directly at one another, one's arms on the other's shoulders as he propelled that other into the locker.

The figures somehow noticed my presence when i accidentally kicked the bench.

I looked carefully to see that it was Mr. Sexy Pants who was pinned up against the wall and as my eyes traveled from his figure to the arms of his captor to the captors face... I couldn't help but mentally gasp for it was Will Robinson.

When they both noticed that i was standing there they so called 'pretended' to be all normal.

"Hey it's you" Mr. Sexy Pants said to me while looking at me, his eyes were looking to me then to something else, following where his eyes were gazed at i noticed it was the door.

He kept looking at me then to the door, his golden eyes that continued to do that while that whore had a hold of him.

I waved at Mr. Sexy Pants while glaring at Will, i mean i knew he was in my P.E class, well the athletic one but what is happening before me?

*GASP*

What if they were SECRET LOVERS! Oh my god that would be so hysterical but depressing a bit.

"What are you still doing here?" Will spat at me causing me to jump a bit.

I shrugged at him.

"Still can't talk i see" Will said while releasing the other and approaching me.

His height did intimidate me and hell to the freaking no i wasn't going to let him know that.

But what made me realize how crazily psychotic he must be was the look in his golden eyes... a look of pure hatred as well as delight all on the same time! It reminded me of myself when i was a psychotic wreck those two years where i decapitated Barbie dolls and threw their bodies in Easy-Bake ovens and shaved their hair off of their head.... but just looking in his eyes i could tell he was crazy... even far more crazy than what i used to be.

"You came here to talk to me or my brother?" he said roughly while locking his hands on both of my shoulders.

So Sexy Pants is related to Will Robinson... so he automatically is a whore right?

I shrugged to his question keeping eye contact on him... I would not lose right now... no matter what i would not look away from him, i had to show him i was a force to be reckon with.

I was just looking for the teacher and to be honest i could not even think of an insult at the moment, that's how stunned i was.

But it didn't go by for him as he slammed me once again in another locker, though one of the bottom locker doors were already open and really cut my leg but still i had my eyes locked on his.

I tried hard not to cry in pain as a pressure from my right shoulder quickly focused on my neck, becoming a light pressure.

"See that you refuse to talk even more... let's see you talk if i do this" he chuckled menacingly as the pressure around my neck tightened a bit.

I hated the feeling of things wrapping around my neck, that's why i hardly wear scarves or shirts that touch my neck.

The grip tightened to the point i had to do more effort in sucking in air as i looked towards Will who looked as if he was enjoying this. But still yet i kept my gaze on him... no matter what i won't back down from this you bastard.

Fuck you Will... Fuck You! . Those were the words i would just LOVE to say but my music is my life and if there is one imperfection in my technique and i would have to suffer for two weeks without talking then it is my punishment.

My eyes began to water but i still locked my gaze to his, occasionally blinking like he would do when his eyes slowly widened when my salty tears streaked down my face.

His grip loosened and i was able to breathe a bit more but his hold was still on me, his eyes still widened as if he had just realized something important.

"Will isn't that a bit too much on what you are doing to him!" Will's brother cried out... i had completely forgotten that he was in the room... you would too if you were being suffocated by your worst enemy.

As if by instinct or command, his hold on me quickly disappeared as his hands removed themselves from my being.

"Fuck you Daniel" He said to his brother while colliding his fist to a nearby locker.

"Don't you fucking look at me like that again you girly fag" Will yelled at me while grabbing his bag on the bench and walking away... leaving Daniel and myself.

I turned to my savior and smiled to him.

"Sorry about my brother... he's just.. well.... he's just regretting something so that's why he's taking it out on everyone around him" he said to me while patting my back.

"What's your name by the way" he said to me.

Since i did not have anything with me... i used my fingers to air spell my name.

"A-R-I-A-N. Arian?" he said.

I nodded.

"Nice to meet you Arian. i'm Daniel Robinson" he said while reaching his hand out.

I reluctantly grabbed his hand as he shook our connection.

"So you really can't talk?" he asked, his low husky voice echoing throughout this locker room.

I shook my head and pointed to my throat and held up two fingers.

"Two weeks you won't be able to talk?" he said while scratching his head, unsure of his guest.

I nodded.

"Okay!" he smiled.

"Well i'll see you later then Arian" Daniel said while bending down and kissing my cheek while walking away.

Right now i feel like i was freaking blushing mad, but i had to meet Sean and Ian in the cafeteria

I ran out of the locker room.

End Flashback

All he couples on my table were seated across from one another while I was sitting next to Ian and the person seating across from me.... yea you guessed right! CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST!!!

Ian and Sean, Jack and Alex and Me and Casper.... good times! good good times!

They pretty much ignored me and talked about how cute each other were.

I smiled... i may not have someone to hug or to kiss... but i had music to fulfill all those needs and that was good enough for me.

I felt as if i was being watched and looked around... just to see notorious choker Will Robinson to be glaring at my direction from the other side of the cafeteria, taking an interest of me as if i was some sort of fucking exhibition of rare dying whistle ranging gazelle's that he could just look at.

I flipped him off, not forgetting that he nearly choked me to death... i wasn't someone who would give into fear, fear is for the weak and for sure i am not one of those... i fight back even with the last fiber of my being even if I'm being beaten to a pulp.

So yea.

Fuck You With Something Hard and Sand Papery Will Robinson.

- Will's POV -

That girly little bitch was glaring at me and flipping me off as if he doesn't know his place and since my goodie ass two shoes of a brother was here as well as many other witnesses such as some faculty members that i didn't fuck yet as well as the fucking fat ass security guard who was in that golf cart that was bound to break down cause of his fat fucking ass, i couldn't teach that girly faggy fairy as lesson.

That little bitch was still glaring at me, knowing that he was protected right now and taunting me.

His shining black hair, perfect white teeth and smooth as silk skin; this fucking fairy was the product of angels i swear though he did have a mouth on him... or should i say comebacks that obliterate all thoughts that are stored and processed or processing in my head, his insults alone shocks me.

But fuck... that locker room.

Man if Daniel wasn't there then i would have been able to do whatever i pleased.

He looked like the type who wanted it to be rough, for me to slightly choke them then either shove my hand down their pants and jerk or finger them. Then pull my pants down and make them suck me right then and there even if i was soft or if the room was full or not.

Then i would have fucked his brains out, he would most definitely wanted more from me since i can go 6 Rounds.

I could picture that bitch with nothing on, the look on his face in which he would be so drunk off of lust as his soft hand on my dick while the other was on my balls while he would be stroking and sucking me on the same time... oh fuck that would be so good then him hovering over me and slamming himself on my cock, man that would be so fucking hot. I could imagine his moaning face and the noises he would be making while i made him ride me.

I blinked to get myself out of my imagination when i realized that my 9 Inched dick was half hard just by imagining him naked.

I didn't care though as i stood up, not caring if you could see the obvious outline of my big dick through these jeans as i made my way towards him; the girls pretty much swooning or drowning on their drool when i walked past them and guys looking at me in admiration as if they wanted to me be... they can try but there's only one of me.

I wanted to torment him a bit more until he could talk, i knew he could talk... he could be either shy, mute, or have a possible speech disorder; either way i wanted to fuck him now or just beat him... maybe even both.

As i went closer to his table, i noticed that he hung out with those gay dudes who i haven't slept with cause they wouldn't let me.. i didn't really care since they weren't my type anyway.

Walking to their table i decided to torment them a bit... quickly kicking the bottom of their table just to see their food fly and splatter them, except for that fag.

Some food which was in fact spaghetti, coated their shirts and pants.

Alex and Ian were already dusting some noodles off of themselves while Jack and Sean yelled at me.

"Dude What the fuck!" and "What the hell is wrong with you!"

I didn't care what I did... i punched both of them in their shoulder to remind them of their place as I noticed the little bitch staring directly at me.

He had a shock as well as disapproving look on his face.

I winked at him and his answer was a wide smile that was spread across his face.

Either he was fucking creepy or that was his natural smile.

He stood up with his plate in his hand as he walked to me... my guess was that he was throwing his plate away since the thrash can was a few feet behind of me.

He suddenly stopped and did the unspeakable to me.

He shoved the plate into my chest, spaghetti meat and noodles as well as other foods spilled all over my chest; apple sauce as well as a cartoon of milk splattered on me.

I was to shock to even noticed that everything had quieted down just to focus on me as well as this... this fucking Diva!

I couldn't even process on what to do!

He put his left hand over his mouth and chuckled mutely while turning around and quickly grabbing his bag and running out of the door...

That fucking diva... he has guts to do this; now it's my turn for revenge on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys! I kinda lost track on what to write on this chapter! So i just improvised and just went wih whatever appeared on my mind! It's 11:27 PM and i'm really tired so i'm sorry but next chapter will be better though i promise! But it was Will's POV :D Please tell me how you like it!