Status: On Hiatus Until Further Notice

Un-Tameable

Chasing Shadows

I gasped for breath while leaning against a locker near the chemistry room. Luckily enough I sprinted across campus and the building I was located in was luckily far away from the cafeteria and was far from Whore Robinson and his hot brother Dick Robinson.

I never ran like that before in my life, except the time when I actually ran first prize against my rival Raziel.

But I was very alone here and I was really glad no one was here to see me sweat.

Suddenly all of a sudden my phone in my pocket vibrated catching my attention.

Reaching into my pocket i looked at the familiar number that had just sent a text message to me.

Swiping the unlock I read the text message.

Arian, hows everything at Uncles? Rebecca and Dad are still fuming over the fact that you left but you no doubt that you just did it anyway right? Just up and left? Its about time that both of them had to get off of their high horse anyway, but anyway i'll possibly be staying with Uncle Rob, Zion as well as you because i'm sort of getting sick of Rebecca them as well. So expect me maybe by next week or perhaps later. but i can't wait for us to continue what was left out~ Daemon

The last sentence sort of shocked me...

I can't wait for us to continue what was left out

OHHH NO!! NO NO NO NO NO!!!

But he said possibly though... so it's a possibly! It's not guaranteed that he'll show up right?!

When Daemon shows up then it turns into a very hectic disaster!

The memories that had happened before soon flooded into my head and i started to feel a bit... embarrassed as well as just plain sick and disgusted... i hated myself for doing all of it... but what choice did i have anyway? Right?!

I began realizing that i was spazzing out and sort of tried to comfort myself.

After my little episode i decided to look around... still seeing that no one was here and i felt that a good tactical strategy wasn't to stay in place for a while but to keep on moving.

I could hear loads of mixed voices from the bottom story of this building and some were too low and to high to figure out if they were Whore Robinson's and his brother Dick.

So i was extra inconspicuous like how i was at Zion's school, quickly looking behind of me as well as in front of me to see if i was being followed... but of course-

"Hey"

I jumped to who said that and quickly looked to my side expecting it to be that Man Whore but instead it was Dick Robinson and it was rather awkward because he was leaning against the rails... like he just climbed up from it and knew i was here.

I shrugged... like a "What-the-hell-do-you-want kind of shrug which he figured out.

"I wanted to tell you that you were awesome doing that to my brother" he chuckled.

I smiled stupidly at that... i liked it too.

I showed him a thumbs up while he jumped from the rail and revealed his true height before me... about a good foot and some inches i guess... this behemoth.

"So you think we can hang out later on tonight? Or tomorrow?" he said in an almost low whisper so that practically no one could hear us... which was rather stupid because we were the only ones here as of now, but i nodded in return... i didn't mind... me. With a sexy guy. Like Dick Robinson. Who possibly had a nice dick too. WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING.

I nodded though, I typed on my phone that we could hang out tomorrow after school.

He gave me a bright smile on his face and that somehow made me very happy so i smiled back.

"There you are!"

That voice made both of us jump so we whirled around to see... him.

At first i pictured it as Daemon... and i couldn't help but mentally gasp at the thought of him finding me at school in this area of all places... but as i continued to blink... the illusion of Daemon disappeared and it turned out to be just Will... yea just Will... WAIT IT'S WILL!!

He panted exhaustively and slouched as if he was running for 10 miles!

Using this as an opportunity i planned my escape!

Yanking out of Daniel's grasp... i ran towards the opposite direction and quickly running down the steps, making sure i wasn't those stupid bitches in murder movies who run down stairs in heels and topple and fall to their deaths... yea i wasn't THAT STUPID!!

But since he was exhausted... i quickly ran towards my next class.. without thinking of the possible dangers that were ahead of me today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys for the long update! I have been working hard at my new job at Forever 21! :D It's been awesome though and i decided to give you full blown pictures of some people in this story! :) so enjoyyyy!!!

Arian Madison

Will Robinson

Daemon Madison

Daniel Robinson