Shaken and Stirred

That Warm Feeling

She rolled over in the bed, sighing hard. Raven opened her eyes, letting the sunlight fall into them, dilating her pupils. Her stomach was still not noticeable, but the boys knew. She sat there in her tank top, and pair of shorts.

“You know,” Frank started, sitting up on the floor, “I never noticed this but when you sleep, you snore.” Raven glared at him, and threw her pillow. Her hands went on her reddened face and a muffled,

“You only slept with me once!” came out. Gerard looked at her with a striking interest, so did Mikey.

“When was this?” Gerard asked, slowly.

“When she came over to my side of town crying because she thought...” Raven gave Frank the death look. He clamped his mouth shut.

“She went over to your side of town. You didn’t have a license or a car.” Mikey said. Rave laughed softly, remembering that day like yesterday. Her eyes grew hazy thinking about the sadness she endured during her teenage years. She looked down sighing,

“I walked.”

“You walked all the way over to Frank’s house with out anyone!” Mikey exclaimed. She laughed and nodded,

“Yep…and cried in his arms woke up and we walked back to our house. We saw….Gerard screaming on my porch.”

“Wasn’t screaming!” Gerard said standing up. Raven looked at him in the eyes for the first time since their confrontation. She smirked and looked down,

“No…you were weeping like a baby.”

“How do you expect a boy to act when his girlfriend…” He stopped, blushing madly. Raven looked at him,

“Just like you acted, before I left. After I left…not so much.” Gerard looked at her sighing. She laughed and smiled at him, her face radiating with happiness. He enjoyed looking at her in this state. When she wasn’t mad or crying. Raven noticed his powerful gaze and blushed. Raven shook her head trying to get out of her stupor, “Um…we have to get up early on Saturday, that’s when we are leaving. You guys wanna see the R.V?”

“R.V?” Mikey and Frank said together in disgust. Raven sighed and knew that getting the boys on the R.V would be a mini battle.

She slid her sunglasses to her nose and sighed hard, looking at the big black R.V.

“Why can’t we fly?” Mikey asked childishly. Raven looked at him,

“We don’t have the money. Plus, haven’t you always wanted to spend a little extra time with each other?”

“Not really.” Bob answered. Ray laughed and sighed looking at the monstrosity.

“Come on guys…” She wined, “It’ll be fun.” She pouted her pink lips, and batted her jade eyes. The guys sighed and grumbled. Raven grinned at them and latched on to them all, muttering her thanks. She took a step back and put her hands on her hips.

“So we’ll need…”

“Food!” Frank cried out. Everyone looked at him, “What, you all know you guys will be hungry.”

“Us guys!” Ray cried, “You’re the one that eats the most.”

“Yah so what…” Frank rolled his eyes and looked at Raven.

“So food, and…”

“Money for hotel rooms! I don’t wanna sleep on the bus with you guys.” Bob said. Mikey raised an eyebrow at him,

“And why not?”

“You all smell like boy.” Bob said.

“What kinda of fucking idiot shit is that?” Frank asked him,

“Well it’s true.” Bob said.

“We smell like boy because…we are boys.” Raven sighed and walked to the R.V. opening the door. She walked inside, sighing hard. She sat down, shaking her head. She did not want to have her baby in a R.V, but Gerard was being stubborn. Raven laughed, looking at the window. She was being stubborn too. Nothing about this whole thing was once sided, and it will never be. She heard the door open and she stood up, looking at Gerard. A blush crossed her face as she stood up to leave.

“Sorry, I need to go.”

“Oh.” He said softly. When she passed by him, their bodies touched, she looked up at him. Gerard looked down, moving a piece of her auburn hair from her eyes. Her jade eyes were wide and a bit frightened. The space between them was closing quickly, but she turned away walking out of the R.V. Gerard took a deep sigh, and then leaned forward on the bulk overhead. He slammed his hand on it, in anger.

Raven rolled her eyes, watching Frank put on his pants.

“So you have a date tonight.” Frank nodded, “And you too, Mikey?”

“Yah, I met this girl named Ella.”

“So both of you are going to go out, and leave the pregnant girl here.” Frank and Mikey sighed hard,

“Don’t even play that card on us. We just wanna have one night of fun before we go on tour.” Frank said, putting his lip ring in. She got up and pouted at him,

“I wanna have fun.”

“Pregnant girls can’t have fun.” Mikey said, messing up his already messy black hair up. She nodded and sighed, sitting back on the bed.

“Bye.” They said, walking out the door. She blinked and ran to the door, opening it calling down to them,

“Aren’t you gonna wait for Gerard. He’s in the shower.”

“No. If he wants to find us, he can call.” Frank said. Raven sighed hard, and sat down on the bed. She lied down on the bed, counting the stucco on the ceiling.

“1, 2, 3, 4…” The door to the bathroom opened, and there Gerard stood water dripping off his pale form and a towel hanging from his hips. Raven glanced heatedly nodded, and kept up with her counting. Raven stood up quickly and walked to the bathroom, where he was still standing.

“Excuse me.” She muttered. He nodded and moved out of her way. She walked in the bathroom, splashing some water on her face to cool her down. Raven took two deep breaths and walked out of the bathroom, closing the door. Gerard stood there, looming over her. She swallowed and looked up at him, “Do you need something?” He shook his head, “Will you move?” Again he shook his head. Her jade eyes looked up at him and she took a deep breath, “Move, Gerard.” She said, angrily.

“You are in my way.” He said. She looked at him annoyed and pressed her back to the wall, “Thank you.”

“You are so welcomed.” Except he didn’t go to the bathroom, again he stood in front of her.

“I remember this one time in gym class. I wanted you to play drums, and every time I walked towards you, you walked backwards. From that day on, I knew that I was in love with you.”

“Why are you telling me this?” He smiled and leaned in closely. Gerard could smell the sweet scent of her Jasmine perfume. He could feel her gentle heat,

“Because that hasn’t changed, Ras.” His lips met hers. A warm feeling fell across her body and her mind told her to stop, to push him off. Her arms moved to push him, but wrapped around his neck instead, pulling him closer.

That night, they didn’t let go of each other.