Shaken and Stirred

Fading Away

Raven took a step back, knocking a glass off of the table. It hit the floor with a clash, but nobody even paid attention; they were so intent in watching My Chemical Romance. The crowd let out a scream of happiness when Gerard started to wiggle his hips. The man that stood in front of Raven smirked evilly and whispered in her ear,

“I’ve missed you, love. Where have you been?”

“What are you doing here?” She hissed at the man. His golden hair fell in his deep blue eyes and he brought her close,

“Well, to see my wife and growing child.” Raven ripped herself away from Pete’s grip, glaring.

“I am not your fucking wife, you bastard! Get the fuck away from me.” He laughed and he grabbed her wrist again, his short nail digging into her scars.

“No, no, all that anger and all of that swearing are not good for the baby. Let’s go.” Pete said, dragging her out of the club. She let out a scream but it wasn’t heard over the loud riffs of the guitars. She turned around her brown hair whipping about, trying to get Gerard’s attention.

“Gerard!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, looking at him. Gerard’s eyes caught with her and he smiled, not knowing was going on and she slipped deeper into the crowd. Raven reached her hand out to Gerard, but she slipped out of the door and into the dark night.

“Good, now we go home.” Pete said, taking her to a car.

“Let me go you sick egotistical bastard!” She screamed, kicking him and trying to harm him in anyway possible. Like a crazy man, he just laughed and kept dragging her.

“You’ll get what you deserve, Raven. You always do!”

“You can’t keep hitting me and raping me, Peter! What are you? a fucking coward! You always slap me and knock me down, hit me dammit!” She cried at him with a surge of boldness in her system. Pete looked at her wide eyes, “Yes, fucker, I’m asking for it. Give me a black eye in public! Show these fucking people what a man you are. Do it dammit! What are you doing just looking at me like a little idiot? What happened to your balls now, Pete?” Raven just laughed and shook her head, “You are pathetic. Go away before I get Gerard.” It was Pete’s turn to laugh.

“Gerard? The boy that you told me about when we first met? The boy that broke your heart so badly that it took you about seven years to start dating again?”

“Fuck you, Pete.” Raven said turning away from him about to walk back into the concert. Pete grabbed her arm and slapped her hard. She kept her head the way it was turned and glared at him, laughing.

“Do it again, big boy.” She whispered, spitting blood at his feet. Pete raised his hand to hit her once again.

“Thank you everybody! Goodnight!” Gerard screamed as the curtain dropped. He screamed and wiggled his hips again, “Fuck yeah!”

“That was the best ever!” Frank said, strumming his guitar still. Bob nodded, and wiped the sweat off of his forehead,

“You guys…we fucking rocked!!” Bob yelled, getting off his drum kit.

“Hey! I’m gonna go find, Ras so we can celebrate!” Mikey said, putting his bass down. He walked out of backstage and looked at the floor. His dark eyes looked at the people and didn’t see him. Mikey look to the last place where she was standing and saw a broken glass. He walked back to the backstage and looked at them all,

“Well?” Gerard questioned, “Where is she?”

“I donno.” Mikey said, crossing his arms, “She said she would wait on the floor, but she wasn’t there.”

“Maybe she’s at the bus,” Ray commented.

“Yeah. Hey guys, I wanna go find her, I’ll be back once I get here okay?” Gerard said, walking out of the backstage. The rest of the boys sighed hard and muttered something like,

“Love sick.”
Gerard busted through the doors, looking to the R.V. The lights were off, and he blinked,

“Dammit, Ras. Where are you?” He took a few steps out, letting the moonlight wash over his pale form. He smiled as it shone on his silver promise ring, he wore around his neck. A scream ripped through the air,

“Pete! Stop it! Please!” Raven screamed. Gerard’s heart froze and he started to run to the direction of the yelling.

Raven was lying on the ground, bruised and bloody again. Tears fell out of her eyes; all parts of her body except her stomach were kicked, hit and destroyed. Pete stood over her triumphant,

“Maybe that will make you understand that you are mine and nobody else’s.” Pete said, “And if that doesn’t work, I have this…” He pulled out a box cutter from his back pocket, “Because if I can’t have you, nobody else will.”

“Pete…” She coughed and just smiled at him her eyes shining in the moonlight, “You don’t have the guts!” Pete growled,

“I’m fucking sick of you trying me, dammit!” Pete yelled at her. Her eyes opened wide as the box cutter went in her arm. She screamed widely, as the crimson liquid seeped out of her body, “Now, you are going to die…” Pete said, smiling insanely. But even if he seemed to be happy, tears were streaming out of his cold eyes. Pete started to walk away, was knocked off of his feet by a punch, “What the fuck?” Pete muttered, shaking his head. Gerard stood there, with the look that could scare the Devil himself. Pete looked at the pale man and smirked, “You must be Gerard.”

“Where is Ras?” He said in a straight voice. Pete pointed to the dying girl behind him. Gerard’s eyes opened widely, “You fucking bastard! If she dies, I’ll kill you!”

“Then I’ll die.” Pete said simply, “But I suggest you get to your love before she looses all the blood in her body.” He stood up and dusted himself off, walking to the car, “She will die, Gerard.” Gerard fell to his knees and crawled over to her limp form. He held her close and screamed,

“Somebody help! SOMEBODY CALL FOR HELP!” Raven looked up at him, her beautiful green eyes going in and out of focus.

“Gerard,” she whispered, “I love you….I do.”

“Hold on, Ras…” He pulled out his cell phone, dialing 911, “Come help please! Please….” Raven closed her eyes, her breath becoming shallow, “No! Ras...hold on….hold on!” His voice became distorted in her mind as she was on the line of life and death.