Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Joey!" My brother screamed from my bedroom door, banging on the door like a hammer.

"Fuck off Bam!" I screamed hiding my face in the pillow while holding my hands over my ears, "Ville make him go away."

Ville looked up from beside me with groggy eyes and yawned, "Bam go away, come back in three hours, we're sleepy," he yawned again and fell back against the mattress.

"I'll kill him if he knocks again," I growled as I glanced at Ville, my best friend in the entire world, I mean it. That boy means everything to me and a bag of skittles, which I happen to love very much. Problem is, he's my best friend…

Only…

"Oh come on sweetheart, you'd never kill him, you love him to much. You both know you'd kill for each other because I've heard you two when you think no one is around, last night for instance. You and Bam were in the kitchen and you kissed his lips like you always did before he went all, yeah you get my point and said I love you Bam, even though you're the biggest asshole brother a girl can have, I wouldn't trade you for Gerard Way even though I say it all the time and then you walked out, I had to make a run for the couch, I landed on Rabb sadly."

"Fucking spy," I punched his chest, he laughed and rubbed the spot I hit.

"Ow, brutal much?" he asked with a chuckle, and then laid his head down with a smile. "You can't say you hate him, I remember when you were just a little girl and you looked up to him very much."

"Just a little girl, oh bite me Valo, I was fourteen and of course I looked up to him, he and Jess were amazing at what they did and I sucked at everything, except singing thank you very much," I grinned as the door was banged on again. "Fuck off Bam!"

"Get the fuck up!"

"Go fuck a goat and leave me alone, I want to sleep!" I shouted and laid my head under my pillow. "Asshole."

"You don't respect him anymore because of how he's become right?" Ville asked softly as he played with the little strands of hair on my shoulder. "Because he pushed you away."

"Ville lets not get into this, I said it once and I'll say it again, I hate what he has become, he doesn't even recognize me as his sister anymore, he calls me bitch and ho more than Joey or Jolene and I hate it."

"Get up!”

“No!” I screamed, then all became silent. “Maybe he left.”

“Get up, bitch!” A high pitched scream came from behind my door before the person who yelled ran though.

“Charlotte Marie Anderson!” I sat up and threw a pillow at her. “You asshole!”

“Maybe so,” She smirked and jumped on the bed. “But you brother asked me to, I just could say no.”

“You love him and you know it,” I glared at her as she shook her head.

“No.”

“You’re a bad liar,” I threw my legs over the side of the bed, Char looking next to me.

“Well, hello, Ville,” She grinned. “Did you have fun last night?”

“We didn’t do anything,” He sighed.

“Are you sure?” Char interrogated.

“Positive,” He nodded.

"Why don't you go jump from the roof and see if you can fly Charlie?" I said with a slight sarcastic giggle.

"Why don't you fuck off, better yet fuck Ville and call me in the morning," she winked and skipped from the room as I stood and ran after her.

"Joey it's not even worth it!" Ville shouted

"It will be when I get my hands on her!" I screamed as I jumped on her back, we both fell down the stairs and landed at the bottom steps all crooked. "I think, I broke…my ass."

"Ha!" she laughed all of a sudden then coughed. "I think I broke my lungs."

"Knocked the wind out of you, so totally worth the fall."

"Help me up,” She demanded as I stood up.

“No,” I shook my head and walked past her outstretched arm.

“Bitch!” She whined. “Come help me!”

“Maybe later,” I shrugged and walked into the kitchen, Ryan and Raab sitting at the table. “Morning, boys.”

"Morning Joey," Ryan kissed my temple and Raab side hugged me as I sat between them.

"And which way did my moronic brother go after basically pounding my door down?" I asked softly with innocence coating my words.

"He said not to tell you he was going out in the woods to mess with you're car," Ryan winked then gasped. "Shit! I wasn't supposed to say anything!"

"Charlie! That mother fucker is messing with my car!" I jumped up and ran across the table and landed hard on the ground, threw the sliding glass door open and booked it across the grass towards the woods. "Brandon!"

"Joey!" Charlie was running behind me. "What the fuck is he doing to you're car?"

"I don't know but he's going to die if he touches it!" I shouted

"Well,” He walked up to me and smirked. “I’m dying. Char, book my funeral.”

“Will do, Bam,” She nodded and saluted him.

“What did you do?” I growled.

“I gave it a paint job,” He said simply and moved out of the way, revealing my now bubble gum pink car.

“It’s hideous!” Charlotte shrieked and covered her eyes.

My jaw dropped and tears came to my eyes, the one thing I always asked him to do was to leave my car alone, fuck with me all he wants but my car was out of it because it was the only think I loved and I bought it with my own money, the first thing I bought. All for a camera crew and some laughs my car was ruined, I snapped my jaw shut and turned to glare at him, he noticed the tears in my eyes and slowly stopped laughing. "I fucking hate you."

"Joey!" he hated it when I say anything like that, I ground my teeth as I heard Charlie walk up behind me and pull me back, she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and steered me back to the house.

"What did he do?" Raab asked as he seen the tears falling down my face, thankfully no make up was put on, since it was nine in the morning when I woke up.

"He fucking paintballed her car bubblegum pink, you could have fucking stopped him you guys, you know how much that car means to Jolene," Charlie shouted at them as I walked away to the pirate bar, the newer version at least. I grabbed one of the bottles of Jager and pulled the lid off, right as the rim touched my lips a pale white hand ripped it from my lightly tanner hand and sat it on the bar with brute force.

"Why are you drinking?" Ville snapped

"Go look at my fucking car," I snapped as I grabbed the bottle from him and walked up the stairs, I heard Ville questioning Charlie and him yelling a few Finnish words I didn't recognize.

"Don’t yell at me, damnit!” She screamed back. “Yell at Bam!”

“Fine,” He growled and slammed the door.

“Geez,” Char walked down the stairs. “Your boyfriend seems upset.”

“He’s not my boyfriend,” I insisted.

“Sure,” She smirked and pulled a cigarette from her pocket, lighting it and smiling. “You like him and you know it. It’s as plain as my smoking problem.”

“Yes, speaking of which, do you really need to smoke at nine in the morning?”

“It’s never too early,” She lectured.

"Yeah, to get cancer," I rolled my eyes as I sat down on my bed; she closed the door with a laugh.

"Right, right never too early to get cancer and light up, wow we're good."

"You need to be a little more, worried maybe?" I rolled my eyes as I lay back on the bed. "God it's too early to put up with Bam's shit."

"It's never a good time to put up with Bam's shit."

"I'm thinking about moving, I know I promised mom that I'd stay and make sure he's alive every morning but I can't do this Charlie, I love him so much yet he acts like I'm barely above a flea, he fucked up my car when I specifically asked no, pleaded with him not to, he has no respect for me."

"He has no respect for anyone besides himself and Ville fucking Valo of HIM!" she held up her fingers to quote. "Dumbass."

"Exactly,” I nodded in agreement.

“Ape!” I heard Ryan laugh from downstairs.

“Oh, great, moms here,” I sighed and sat up, Charlie and I walking down stairs.

“Hi, April,” Char waved as I hugged her.

“Hi, mommy,” I mumbled.

"What's wrong?" she asked immediately as my dad walked in behind her, I shrugged like I had no clue, but only got a knowing look.

"I can't say or Bam will think I'm tattling."

"You're twenty years old Jolene, its not tattling."

"It is when you have a mindset of a four year old on a sugar high," I stressed as I leaned against the banister. "But if you must know, my car has a nice pink finish instead of the cherry red that I paid to be custom painted on my nice," I stopped and zoned out, "67 model Chevy Impala, my baby."

"That boy will be dead before tomorrow morning," dad mumbled walking away, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Hey, Ape,” Bam walked in and half waved.

“Bam!” She yelled. “Why must you torture you sister?”

“It’s fun,” He shrugged.

“Well obviously Joey doesn’t think so!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
That would be Joey and Ville of course.

Updates will involve- Picture of Charlie.