Sequel: Big Blue Crush

Crimson Red Rush

Crimson Red Rush

"Only you could make me feel this way," he whispered. "I've never lay in bed with a woman and just wanted to hold her close like you."

"Yeah well, I'm just cool like that," I grinned.

“Your just that amazing,” He stated.

"Now don't try to butter me up Valo, I'm still a little ticked at you," I grinned in amusement as he sighed.

“Well, I’m sorry,” He sighed.

“You better be.”

"I am."

"Ville," I said softly. "Shut up."

“What?”

"Shut up," I repeated as I leaned up and kissed his lips, he kissed back slowly and gently as his hands roamed my sides. “Can we?”

“Can we what?”

“Make love?”

"Are you sure?" he whispered.

"As long as you treat me right Ville, I love you and I always have," I explained softly. "Will you treat me good?"

“Of course.”

“Good,” I smirked.

"I love you," he whispered as I pulled off my shirt while I straddled his hips. "You know that."

"And I love you," I smiled as I unbuttoned his pants. "Now am I going to have to do all the work?"

“You might,” He chuckled and slipped off my bra. “Why? Is that a bad thing?”

"No, I just needed to know," I grinned as I pulled off his pants, then my own. "Now, am I?"

"Yeah baby," he smiled as he grabbed my hips and positioned me.

“Ville,” I kissed his lips softly. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

"Show me," I whispered as he pulled me down on him, I gasped slightly and moaned at the same time. “Fuck…”

“C’mon,” He smirked, making me laugh slightly.

"Damn Ville," I whispered chuckling slightly as he moved me, he didn't make me do all the work.

"Baby," he whispered kissing my stomach as he leaned me back, him hovering over me moving in and out slowly.

“Uh, Joey?” Char knocked on the door. “Someone wants to talk to you?”

“Fucking who?” I barked.

“Jyrki.”

"Every time," I whispered as Ville pulled himself off me and onto the bed beside me. "Every fucking time."

"C'mon!"

"I'm coming asshole," I growled as I stood up and started to get dressed.

“What the fuck is taking you so long?” Char whined.

“I’m naked!”

"Oh," she said softly with a giggle. "Hi Ville."

"Hello Charlie," he chuckled.

"Alright," I pulled the door open then shut as I stood in front of her with a glare. "Where the fuck is he?"

“Downstairs.”

“Okay,” I huffed, stomping down the stairs and looking around.

"Jolene," his voice came from behind me, I turned just as his lips covered mine, my hand slowly raised and pushed him away.

"What the fuck was that about?" I wiped my mouth.

“I-I’m sorry for sleeping with that girl,” He mumbled. “I love you, Joey.”

I started at him for the longest time with wide eyes before I felt someone walk up beside me, glancing up I did a double take at Ville's face. “Oh mother fucker,” I mumbled as he sighed heavily.

"Jyrki, you know I respect you man but let's walk," he said as he threw his arm over Jyrki shoulder. "Me and Jolene—"

"What did he want?" Charlie ran up to me as I watched the boys walk outside.

"He loves me," I sneered.

“He loves you?"

"Yup," I said slowly as I rocked back on the heels of my feet. "And I was interrupted during—"

"No need to explain."

"To be told that," I skipped.

“Nice,” She smirked as we watched Ville and Jyrki yell.

"This won't end well," I sighed as Jyrki got in Ville's face. "Nope."

"Hope he doesn't punch," Charlie grimaced.

“Ha, it’ll be like two stick figures smacking each other.”

"God meanass," Charlie laughed loudly. "Well Jyrki is actually big and brawny."

"But he's still skinny."

“I guess so,” she shrugged.

"Why did you have to start fighting?" I asked as I laid the ice pack on Ville's eye and then took the other and laid it on Jyrki's jaw. "Seriously, where did it get you?"

"To Pain."

“Exactly,” I mumbled, Jyrki whimpering.

“We’re sorry, Joey,” Ville coughed.

"Men," I growled in my throat. "You're all idiots."

"Thanks," Jyrki whimpered again.

“Well,” Char scoffed. “I’m not afraid to say you should both be ashamed. You fucking assholes, fighting over her.”

"I mean I feel kind of special because of it but damn guys!" I sighed. "Stop acting like teenagers."

"We're sorry, Joey."

"Good."

"No more," Charlie pointed to them both and then to me. "Stop leading them on."

"What?" I asked slowly. "I didn't!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment