Status: Slowly Active :)

Just Another Smile Of Yours To Break

Train Wreck

Once I got on the train I put my headphones in and started to listen to music, I cannot believe Danny would even try to get me to go with him. But, I did what I always do when a problem comes running to me, I push it away until I never have to see it again. But this time something tells me I can't. Something tells me that this summer, is gonna be a fucking train wreck.

As my stop approached, I quickly got my things together and got off. My job was a few blocks down the road. I walked through the doors only to be looked at suspiciously by my boss. I worked at an H&M store.

"What're you doing here Amelia?"

"I can here for my shift" I said slowly.

"But your boyfriend called me and asked me to give you two months off"

Rage filled my body, "What! Can't I get my hours back?!" I said frantically, running over to him.

"I'm sorry, but I just gave them to Sandy and James" He said apologetically.

I groaned putting my hand over my forehead. I had this whole summer planned out! I never thought Danny would do this to me.

"Is something......going on between you and..-"

"Oh, no no no no, he's just been trying to get me to go on 'vacation' with him." I said putting on a fake smile.

"Oh! Well you should go with him, you've worked really fucking hard this year." He said with his million dollar smile.

"Yeah, I guess I should, thanks Max!" I said before hugging him then walking back home.

'Danny, I'm gonna kill you.' Were the only thoughts running through my mind.

Oh, and guess who's calling me now!

"What!" I snapped.

"Ooooo, guess you got to work, haha" he chuckled.

"It's not funny Danny! I had my whole fucking summer planned out and you ruined it!" I said on the verge of screaming.

"Really? Well I have some plans this summer if you want to join me?"

I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"Haha! You are just so funny Danny!" I said putting emphasis on 'so'.

"We will finish our discussion when you get back" He said before hanging up.

This boy, is killing me.

Once I got home, I stomped upstairs knowing that's where Danny would be. I bursted into our bedroom crossing my arms.

"Okay, try me" I said as Danny immediately began to speak.

"You look completely different then what you did back then, they won't recognize you! Your name's different, you dress differently, you act differently, I can promise you that they won't recognize you" He said quickly.

"Danny, I don't know" I said uncrossing my arms and looking out the window.

I heard him stand up and walk towards me, he put one hand on my left cheek with the other caressing my right forearm. His gentle lips kissed my forehead.

'He deserves someone better than me' I thought before looking up at him.

"Please? You'll be with me almost the entire time and the rest of the guys will be there to back you up." He said smiling.

"Okay" I whispered as I kissed him.

Something was changing between us. I can tell. It wasn't just about sex like it used to be. We both care more, even if we can't tell.

This summer is gonna be a train wreck.