Status: Slowly Active :)

Just Another Smile Of Yours To Break

Warped Tour

Well, today was the day of Warped Tour and to be honest, I was fucking scared. I would have to see everyone all over again. I stood between my two suitcases outside of our tour bus. Danny grabbed my bags and kissed my forehead.

"Ready sweetheart?"

I smiled, looking at him, "Yeah."

"C'mon" he said motioning his head towards the bus.

We entered the bus and hung out with the band until we got to our first stop.

"We're here" Danny said as he kissed my temple.

I grabbed my camera and put on a press badge that Danny got me. We walked outside and almost immediately I was left alone. Well there goes 'never being left alone'.

I found myself wandering around, letting the memories flood in.

I felt someone put their arm around my shoulders just as I started taking a picture.

"What made you come back?" I looked up to Alan.

"How'd you know it was me?" I sighed.

He chuckled, "I could never forget this pretty little face!"

He squeezed my cheeks lightly, making me laugh.

"You are lucky no one else recognizes you though, especially Austin" He said quietly.

I looked over to Austin laughing with some friends. In some way I almost wanted him to recognize me.

I wanted everyone to recognize me.

I can't believe how much everyone changed.

Alan went back to Austin after hugging me. I sighed, wishing I could go back to the life I had. I was too caught up in my thoughts that I accidentally ran into someone.

"Oh shit I'm sorry" He said as I looked at him.

I gasped as his face turned red.

Kellin.

"How the fuck could you come back!?" Kellin screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
AW SHIT! There's gonna be a fight scene next chapter, so be prepared! I'll update tomorrow! Things are just getting started so please ignore my sucky beginning chapters, they will get better I promise! I also apologize for my lack of updates since I started this story :( But I'll get back on track guys. I love you guys and don't be a silent reader I love all of your comments!