Status: Slowly Active :)

Just Another Smile Of Yours To Break

Feelings

"How the fuck could you come back?!" Kellin screamed.

I looked at him shocked.

"Oh come on Ashley! You thought I wouldn't recognize you?" He yelled.

I stayed silent.

"Talk! You obviously had a reason to leave so fucking speak up!"

"Are you joking? I couldn't deal with all the bullshit running around my life. It was killing me, everything was. I mean Austin, you, Copeland, oh and that accident was a fucking bonus! Jesus that accident sent my life right over the edge! You told me to leave so why the fuck would you care!" I screamed.

"I never meant that! All I wanted was you! I would've helped you through it! We could've been together, Ashley."

"But don't you see Kellin?" I cried out, "You were the problem!"

Shock plastered his face.

"Everything you did was driving me further and further into a state of confusion! You were one of my best friends! You weren't supposed to like me like that!" I yelled.

"I can't control who I like Ashley!"

"I know, but you could've picked any other girl!"

"But I wanted you Ashley." He whispered walking closer to me until we were inches apart.

I leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked at first but kissed back. What the fuck was happening? I leaned in! I kissed him! Where was this all coming from?

We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Stop fucking with my feelings Ashley!" He said strictly before walking away.

I stood there shocked.

"Why the fuck did I do that!" I whispered to myself as I started crying.

Why is my life so fucked up?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late guys :/