Status: Slowly Active :)

Just Another Smile Of Yours To Break

Don't Worry About It

"Hey, what'd you do today?" Danny asked happily as I walked on the bus.

I was still crying, "Fuck you, you asshole! I never should have come on this tour!" I screamed throwing a water bottle at him.

"What? Why? What happened baby?" Danny said, worried as he walked up to me and held my arms.

"No! Don't you dare fucking call me that! I had the most perfect life and you ruined it! I hate you, I hate you!" I yelled shoving him away from me.

He fell onto the ground and looked up at me shocked. The whole band looked at me in disbelief at my outburst and rage. I had always been the quiet, calm, shy person but not today.

"Whatever we had together......is over." I said strictly before grabbing my bags and walking out the door.

I ran so fast in a random direction that I got lost almost immediately. I sat down on the ground against some random building. I brought my knees up to my chest and cried over them. I wrapped my arms around my legs, squeezing them as I started to cry harder. Then, I felt someone sit down next to me and sigh. I thought it was Danny so I looked up and got ready to scream at him but I was surprised at who I saw.

Kelllin.

"Hey" He dragged out, looking at me with sad eyes.

"W-What're you doing here?" I hiccuped, looking back down at the ground.

He sighed, "I heard you and Danny fight-"

"I really don't want your sympathy right now, Kellin." I said annoyed, cutting him off.

"Jesus christ, just listen to what I have to say!" He yelled, causing me to flinch.

He sighed again, "Sorry, I just- I just felt bad about how much shit I've given you. We never really had a mature, calm discussion about what happened. I never tried to listen to your side of the story and-and I'm sorry for that. I was just too stubborn to listen and realize that I.......was the problem. I just wanna talk to you." He said quietly.

I never looked back up at him.

"You weren't the problem Kellin, I was. I couldn't handle all the things that were happening around me, so I ran. Like I always do. I never wanted to talk because I was always afraid of what I would hear." I said.

"Can-can you just tell me why?"

"I was afraid to think that, I might've liked you back." I whispered.

We sat in silence. I looked up at him waiting for a response, but I didn't get one. He sat there looking down in his lap. I stared at him as I started to speak.

"I'm so sorry for leaving, I'm so sorry for being a bitch to you. I never wanted this to happen, especially between us." I said, sadly as I started to cry.

His head shot up at me. I fell into him as he hugged me tight.

"Please forgive me Kellin."

"Don't worry about it." He said breaking the hug.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before he spoke up. We were still leaning against the wall.

"So, what've you been up to?" Kellin asked.

I smiled, "I'm studying to be a lawyer."

"Wow! Really? Holy crap, can't do crazy shit around you anymore." He said, laughing at the last part.

I laughed at him, "So much time has gone by..."

"Yeah! We're frickin old!" He scoffed, chuckling.

I giggled, "I know! I'm 28."

"Hey! At least you're still in your twenties! I'm 31!" He shouted.

"Ew, you're so old!" I chuckled.

He scoffed pulling me into his side, "Shut up."

I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I have to play at 3 and that's in like 10 minutes. My band must be flippin out." He laughed.

He stood up and pulled me with him. I felt a set of keys being placed into my hand.

"Go to the bus and put your things there. Someone will be waiting for you." He smiled before running off.

What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, I've been busy with my other story, Picture Perfect. But, I managed to get this done! The second part will most likely be up in a few days :) Comment, Subscribe, and Recommend!