Wonderless

Change

"Where is my coffee, Miss Harris? I expected it twenty minutes ago!" my boss yelled at me.

I rushed to his desk, setting the mug in front of him. "Deepest apologies, Mr. Norris. I had to make more and heat your wife's lunch like she asked."

He looked up at me as he took a sip of his coffee. "And you call this coffee?" he slammed the mug back down on his desk. "Tastes a lot more like ass to me!"

I jumped back as coffee flew everywhere. "I'm sorry sir, I'll remake it."

"You do that. Make it better this time." he grunted, handing his mug out to me. I took it away from him with care and soundlessly exited his office, going back to the break room to recreate his coffee.

I dumped the fresh coffee, that apparently tasted like ass, out and began adding the things to make more. Once it was finished, I poured the newly made coffee into his mug, leaving it black like he wanted it. I took the steaming hot coffee back to his office and sat it down in front of him.

"Took you long enough." he muttered, looking at his papers.

"Sorry sir."

"Miss Harris, may I get your opinion on something?" he asked, pointing at something.

I nodded, stepping over to stand next to his chair, leaning over to look at what he was pointing at. "Yes?"

"Does this sentence look right to you?" he pointed to a sentence.

Each of the workers are responsible for doing his or her task before deadline Wednesday.

I eyed the sentence, shaking my head. "No sir, the word each is singular. Each of the works is responsible."

"Very good, Miss Harris." he put his hand on my back. "Keep that work up and your cute ass might be promoted." he slid his hand down, copping a feel.

I gasped and shook my head, moving away from him quickly. He was now angry with me and I wouldn't be able to dodge this one. "Is your coffee fine, sir?"

He set the papers down and took a sip of his coffee, shaking his head. "Still tastes like ass!" he yelled, throwing the mug of coffee at my feet. He stood from his chair and pointed to the door. "You're done for the day. Come back when you can make some decent coffee and you're not a whore!"

"Yes sir." I bit my lip and quickly exited the room. I gathered my things from the staff room and left the big office building I was employed at as Mr. Norris' bitch.

Just as anything else couldn't get worse, no taxis would stop for me and it was raining. I began a long walk home, thinking about all the events gathering up for today. I saw Chelsea's dad for the first time in five years. The second week at my new job and I'm verbally abused and sexually harassed. What was next?

I had no issue with running into Vic. I won't even lie to myself. I missed him a lot. Just by seeing him for that brief moment this morning made me want him back. He would've made a great father. I could just tell by the way he interacted with Chelsea this morning. It would've done a lot for her too if he was around more. She wouldn't be wondering why everyone else has a mommy and daddy in love and she doesn't. It was just heart breaking to hear her ask questions like that. But for the sake of her, I was willing to let him back in only if he was going to stay.

My mind bounced from Vic to my job. It was stressful. I hated it so much but I had to continue working there to be able to support Chelsea and pay for her preschool. Times were hard for us. I was working three different jobs just to pay rent on my old residence. The struggle became tough and I ended up having to sell the place. My older step-sister Katelynne took me and Chelsea in to live with her and Kellin and my two nephews, along with the little girl on the way.

I wanted to quit my job after today though. That was the first time ever in my life that I had been treated that horribly. I was so upset over Mr. Norris calling me a whore, I was sobbing now. I was far from being a whore. I had only slept with one man in my whole entire life and that was Vic. I was always afraid to even admit to Vic being my first and only since it had been so long. I just never strove to get back into the dating game after Chelsea. I was putting her first before anyone else.

I was now crying and walking home in the pouring rain. In heels, a dress, and a coat with no hood. My hair was stuck to my face and my make up was ruined. I looked like hell and I felt like it. I got closer to Katelynne's house and stepped up on the curb, one foot snagging the edge of it, causing me to fall to my knees. Now my stockings were ripped and my knees were bloody and scratched up. I gritted my teeth, beginning to cry more as I went up the front steps and let myself in.

I held my breath to make no crying sounds at all and checked every room in the house. I didn't see anyone so I went into the kitchen, making myself some tea and let my sobs out again. I leaned forward, resting my body against the counter with my hands placed firmly on the counter top, crying harder that I began to choke.

I heard the patio door pop open behind me and I jumped, now waiting for the questions to start from Kellin or Katelynne. But it wasn't who I expected. "Jenna, why are you crying?" I heard Vic's soothing voice from behind me.

I shook my head and turned. "I've had a long day.."

"Well what happened?" he stepped forward and dragged me into a hug.

I hugged his waist tight and buried my face into his warm neck like I used to, breathing in his sweet scent. I was lost in the moment for a second, then reminded myself to reply. "I hate my job." I sniffled.

"Lets talk about it.."

I nodded and took his hand, dragging him to my bedroom across the hall. I made him wait in the room while I changed into warm clothes in my bathroom. Once I was changed, I wiped off the smeared make up and put my hair up in a messy bun and came back out, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"So, what happened?"

"My boss is a dick." I pouted. "He's mean to me always. He makes me his bitch. Today, he made me fix him coffee. So I did. And you know what he said? He said it tasted like ass. I went and made him more and he still said it tasted like ass and threw it at me and it spilled all over my shoes. The worst thing was he asked me to look at a paper on his desk just to bend me over just to get a better look at my ass. Ugh, fucking pig!"

Vic laughed at me. "I'm sorry. You're funny when you rant."

"I know." I giggled a little. "You're funny when you laugh."

"My laugh is contagious." he shrugged. "Seriously though, why don't you quit?"

"That's the thing, Vic, I can't. If I quit, I won't have the money to support Chelsea and I just can't do that.. I'd rather put myself in emotional pain than to watch my baby struggle, you know?" I shrugged. "It's a mother thing.."

He nodded. "Jenna, how mad would you be if I asked to step back into her life?"

"Not mad at all.. She needs you."

"That's what Kellin said but I wasn't sure if you felt the same or not."

"I do, Vic. She needs you. I need you." I whispered.

He took my hand and held it in his, looking down at our intertwined fingers. "I'm sorry I've been the world's shittiest father. I wanted to be here since day one but I was just always so afraid of your mom bossing me around and telling me how to help raise our child. I want nothing more than to help you and Chelsea and I want her to know who her dad actually is. I don't want her growing up without me anymore. Seeing her this morning just hurt because she's absolutely beautiful. What they say about a father laying eyes on his daughter for the first time is instant love is true."

I wrapped him up in my arms and hid my face in his neck again before he could say any more. All of that stuff instantly had my heart unlocked all over again. "We'll tell her soon.." I looked up at him.

"Okay." he rested his head on mine as he spoke. His arms snakes around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was now sitting in his lap. I snuggled into his chest, wrapping my fingers around the fabric of his sweatshirt and held onto him.

"Vic?"

"Yeah, peanut?" he looked down at me.

My cheeks flushed red and he saw them, giving me a toothy grin. As soon as the color returned to my cheeks, I was able to speak again. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." he mumbled, his face now inches away from mine. We made brief eye contact for a moment, then leaned close to each other until our lips touched together. My body tingled with the contact of his skin on mine. We broke away and replied with grins and my cheeks flushing again. "And that too.. I'm sorry I messed it all up then. I don't kno-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his again. This time, with more passion. Things heated up rather quickly and before I knew it, he had me pinned against the bed. His lips trailed from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck where he sucked, kissed, and bit. Tiny moans escaped my throat and I tangled my hands in his long brown hair.

I pushed his hat off his head, hearing it thump in the floor. I then grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt he was wearing, pulling it up. He cooperated with me and slid out of it, tossing that into the floor also. I ran my fingers from the back of his neck, down his chest and to his stomach, tracing the shapes of his body. He shivered and pulled my shirt off, tossing it to the side, and began kissing down my chest and stomach. He came back up to my lips, kissing them and sunk his teeth into my bottom one. I moaned out his name, unbuttoning his jeans.

His calloused fingers roamed down my sides until he got to my waist. He pulled my sweatpants down my legs and threw them in the floor, leaving me only in my underwear now. I quickly pushed him to his back and continued on with the removal of his pants. Down they went, taking his boxers with them. A quiet gasp escaped my mouth as he sat up on his elbows, looking at me. His body looked beautiful laying there. And the way he was smirking at me turned me on even more.

I took no time of getting rid of the remaining piece of clothing on my body. I crawled on top of him, pulling the comforter over our bodies and kissed him. "Jenna." he groaned as I stroked his length beneath me. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I want to." I whispered in his ear, kissing the skin on his neck. He shivered under me and nodded. "But do you have a condom?"

He sat up abruptly, the immediate contact of our chests scaring me. He kept a hand at the small of my back, leaning forward and grabbed his jeans that were lying there. In his back pocket, he pulled out his wallet and fished out a condom that was hidden between a few dollar bills. He laid his wallet on the bedside table and tore the wrapper open, flipping us over again. He rolled it on and lined himself up with my entrance. "Ready?" he whispered. I nodded in response.

He entered me slowly and I gasped at his hardness and size. He let me adjust to him for a second before he began moving himself in and out of me. I held onto him, kissing him and moaning against his lips. "Faster Vic." I whispered, looking him in the eyes.

A tiny smile spread across his face and his entries became faster. I moaned a little louder into his neck and gently clawed his shoulders. "I.. Jenna.. Oh god." he mumbled into my ear.

"Vic!" I squeaked as he hit my g-spot. "Right there!"

"Jenna, shh." he laughed quietly and repeated his thrusts in the same place like I asked. I kept moaning and clawing at his back, feeling my back arch off of the bed.

"Vic.." I whined more, looking up at the clock on the wall. "Shit! Vic, stop!" I pushed him off of me, scrambling out of bed and began to redress myself. "I have to get Chelsea at three ten.. It's two fifty right now!"

He sat up and hid his lower half with the blankets. "Want me to come?"

"If you'd like, just please hurry and get dressed." I said, throwing his clothes at him. I watched him dress in my mirror as I tried to fix my hair, a little pissed off we ran out of time. He felt amazing. When he was finally dressed, I yanked him out of my room, leaving my bed a total mess. I held his hand tightly and walked fast, staying quiet all the way until we got to Chelsea's school.

We waited outside, waiting for the bell to ring. Our fingers were still intertwined and I looked up at him. "I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to the time. I didn't mean to cockblock."

He shrugged and laughed. "It's fine. There's always room for continuation tonight."

"O-Oh." I blushed, looking at my feet. He laughed more. "Shut up Victor."

"Make me Jennifer." he stuck his tongue out at me.

I smacked his cheek playfully and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him. He wasn't the tallest person ever but he was tall to me. More parents flocked around, glaring at us. A mother of one of Chelsea's friends approached us, smiling and giddy as usual. "Afternoon, Jenna." she smiled, standing next to me. "How are you?"

I felt Vic squeeze my hand and I blushed softly. "I had a terrible morning but my afternoon has been great."

"Who's this with you?" her eyes drifted to Vic.

"I'm Vic." he held a hand out to her.

She took it and shook his hand, smiling at him. "Nice to meet you, Vic. How do you know Jenna?"

"He's Chelsea's father." I quietly said.

"Oh, it's finally nice to get to meet you. You have a wonderful daughter."

"I know." he nodded with a smile.

The bell rang and out came the children with backpacks on their backs, one by one going to their parents. Chelsea came out with her friend and skipped over to us. She eyed Vic down with a funny look on her face and looked up at me. I gave her a look, indicating to stay quiet about him. Luckily, she understood and kept her mouth shut.

She said her goodbye to her friend and grabbed my hand, towing me in direction to Katelynne and Kellin's house. Vic followed and walked on the other side of her. "Momma, why is Uncle Kellin's friend with you?" she asked, looking up between me and Vic.

I looked at him, and he gazed back, neither of us knowing what to say. "Lets just tell her?"

He nodded and I pulled Chelsea to the curb, allowing her to sit down. I sat down next to her and Vic sat on the other side of her. "What are you guys telling me?" she looked up at me.

"Chelsea, have you always wanted a dad?" Vic started, looking down at her. She nodded in reply, looking at him. "Well what would you say if I told you I was your dad?"

She shrugged then turned to me. "Is he really, Momma?"

I nodded and ruffled her hair. "Yes baby, he is. He is your dad. Just look at you two.. Same curly hair, big brown eyes, cute toothy grins. You two are definitely father and daughter." I smiled, smoothing out her hair and looked up at Vic, who was smiling also.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around Vic's neck, hugging onto him. His arms coiled around her tiny body and hugged her back. She pulled away and put her hands on her hips. "Can we go home now?"

Vic and I laughed and stood up. "Yes we can." I said, taking her hand. We began walking again and I noticed Chelsea reach up and take Vic's hand.

"Up!" she commanded. Vic and I held tightly to her hands and lifted her off the ground and set her back down. She giggled uncontrollably as we did it again and again. I could really start getting used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
awawawaw is it bad that I aw over my own stuff I write? omfg. but gUYS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. Is this good or bad? Do you hate it or love it? Let me know please. c: