Status: Turning one page at a time

I Want You to Rock Me

You're Perfect To Me

I felt safe in their arms and I never wanted to let go as I laid my head on Harry's shoulder and Niall stroking my hair. The only problem was what was going to happen next. I really truly didn't know. I just knew that at some point, I'm going to have to get up and face reality again. Harry was the one to break the silence.
"So...what happens now?" He asked. Niall stopped stoking my hair and sat up, so Harry and I did the same.
"I don't know, I really don't," Niall said. He looked at Harry and then at me.
"What do you think, Pearl?" Harry asked. I froze...what was I supposed to say? What did they expect me to say? They both looked at me expectantly, like I was supposed to chose between the two of them. How could I do that? From a look in Harry's eye, I could tell he knew I wouldn't chose, I would find a way out. I stood and didn't turn to face them.
"I-I need time. I have to think about all this, it's too much in one day. Please, just give me space." I said, my back towards them. Then I walked to Carly's bedroom and shut the door behind me. I laid in the bed and snuggled into the comforter. My eyes drifted shut as I heard the front door open, then close.

"Hey, wake up sleepyhead." Carly said. I looked at the clock and it read: 12:47 a.m.
"Carly, what the hell? Why are you waking me up at twelve in the fucking morning?" I said, rubbing my eyes.
"Well, first of all, there are two more guys here to see you, and they're really cute. Second, you're in my bed, in my house, so I can wake you up whenever the fuck I want. Third, you really need to go home and sleep in your own bed, you kick in your sleep." Carly said and I only caught, like, half of it.
"Wait," I said, realizing what she said, "who's here?" I got up and walked into the living room where hours ago, I told the two guys I liked to give me space. Nice.
Louis and Liam sat there on the couch, drinking tea. They smiled at me and motione for me to sit. I had only met them once or twice since I had been dating Niall. I didn't want to think about why they were here, but I already knew.
"What are you guys doing here?" I said and gave them a suspicious look.
"Oh, you know why we're here, don't even try to pretend." Louis said and I flopped in between them.
"They want me to chose." I told them and they exchanged a look of sympathy.
"Well, which one?" Liam asked. I whipped my head in his direction.
"What?" I asked. He repeated the question.
"Which one would you chose?" He said and I looked at Louis for help who had the same look as Harry and Niall had earlier. I sighed and figured they were here to help, so I could give them some information about what I think of the two adorable boys.
"Well, Harry is a jerk, but he means well. Niall is sweet, but he has some over-protective issues. Harry is cute and hot at the same time to me. Niall is just adorable to me. I would like to have them both, but it's not possible." I said, and this time, I was the one to look expectant. I wanted to see what they had to say or advise to me.
"Well...you sound very undecided." Liam said.
"I think you should think about what would come out of the future with them. Which can you see in your future Pearl?" Louis said, taking a sip of his tea. I sighed and thought about. Harry was the bad boy and Niall was the angel. The only thing was they were actually both angels and bad boys. That was where the main problem came in.
"I don't know. I can't have them both, so maybe I should have neither." I said and took in the shocked expressions on their faces. I guess they weren't expecting that. So that was my decision...neither of those boys were the one. I couldn't help the tears that fell and Louis set down his tea and hugged me close. There had been a lot of crying today and I didn't like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. The holidays are coming by so fast I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it.
Well, she chose neither. How long do you think that will last???
Image