Fight the Tears With Pretty Smiles and Lies

"See you on Monday."

"What's that look for?" I heard Mikey ask. I shook my head slightly and looked at him feeling slightly confused.

"What look?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said, shrugging. "You look sort of dazed."

"Oh," I said. I had still been thinking about Gerard. I didn't realize I looked dazed while I thought about him. "I was just thinking."

"What were you thinking about?" Mikey asked.

"Nothing," I said. Dumb answer, I know.

"Well, you must have been thinking about something," he said.

"Don't worry about it," I said.

"Fine," he said. We sat in silence for a moment.

"Well," I said. "It's been a fun few hours, but I think I'm going to head home."

"Ok," said Mikey. I got off of Mikey's bed and Mikey followed. "I'll go downstairs with you."

We walked downstairs and at that exact same moment, Gerard came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel around his hips, water dripping off of his wet hair. He had obviously just gotten out of hte shower. I had to try really hard not to stare.

"Leaving already?" Gerard asked when he saw us. I looked at him and our eyes locked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh," Gerard said. He looked at Mikey and smirked. "Don't forget to kiss your girlfriend goodbye."

"She's not my girlfriend," Mikey said. Gerard smiled and then laughed before opening the door to his bedroom/basement and leaving Mikey and me alone. "Sorry again."

"It's ok," I said. I smiled. "See you on Monday."

"Yeah," said Mikey. I opened the front door and stepped outside. "Bye."

"Bye Mikey."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short and boring :P But it's an update ^_^ No updates tomorrow or Saturday. I might update my other story today. For anyone new to my stories, my other story is called "Holding Onto What I'm Feeling" It's a Jeph Howard Fanfic..feel free to check it out ; )

Comments??
-Sally