Right Where You Want Me To Be

Right Where You Want Me To Be

*Jessica's POV*
it really pained me to keep secrets from Elendra. it really did. i knew she didnt like Mike because she always thought that he was a bad influence on me.. i continued to cuddle up to Mike on the couch and i was very hesitant to tell Elendra what was going on. i looked over discretely to see Vic and Elendra talking to each other. it was clear Vic knew what was going on. i saw her look at me and my heart jumped into my throat. she was my best friend...what did i have to be scared of? i got up off the couch and walked towards elendra. "hey. can i talk to you back in the lounge room?" i could see through elendra like a two-way mirror. she got up off of vic's lap and walked with me back into the lounge room...i had a whole speech ready for her. i was just hoping she was going to listen to what i had to say. i shut the door to the lounge and took a deep breathe as elendra sat down on the couch. "okay girl. i know you better than this. what the hell is going on?" she chirped. i sighed, "okay. i know you dont like Mike and i know that you havent approved of our relationship for a long time but im happy with him...i really am. i see how happy you are with vic and i would never dare come between you guys. you mean to much to me as a friend and i value your opinions...." she rolled her eyes, "god will you just tell me whats going on?" i could tell she was getting impatient with me because i was rambling...i had a bad habit of that. i sighed again and began to rub my stomach. "ummm, im pregnant." i breathed a sigh of relief but it almost looked like elendra had stopped breathing.

*elendra's POV*
when Jessica told me she was pregnant, i think i stopped breathing for a second. i could feel my pulse in my throat and i almost didnt know what to say. i stood up and hugged her, "congrats. theres something i need to tell you too." she smiled, "you're not!" she whispered. i nodded my head, "yupp im pregnant tooo. i went and took a pregnancy test yesterday." we couldnt contain the smiles on our faces. "oh my god, how are you gonna tell vic?" the smile dropped from my face. "i dont know. what if he leaves me? what if he walks out on me?" i started hyperventilating. i dont know if i would be able to tell vic. Jessica hugged me. "you can tell him. i know vic and i know for a fact that he's not going to leave you. i promise...but you just gotta trust me, okay?" i sighed and walked back out to where vic and mike were sitting. i could feel the tears begin to spill over my eyelids...i wasnt sure if i would be able to do this. i walked over to vic and sat down. i still didnt know if i was ready to do this. "babe, whats wrong?" vic asked while holding my head in his hands...i could feel his thumbs slide across my face wiping away the tears. "its nothing..." i was lying through my teeth. "elendra, you need to tell me whats going on." i began to slow my breathing and i was preparing myself to spill out those two words that i knew he probably didnt want to hear. i stood up off the bench and breathed in, "im pregnant." i said sternly. i didnt even give him time to process it before i walked back to my bunk. i cant believe i told him.