Right Where You Want Me To Be

your hands are mine to hold

*Tony's POV*
from the moment i saw elendra, i pretty much fell head over heels for her. but she's vic's girl so obviously there was nothing i could do about that. AND the face that i was still dating Stephanie. but in my heart, i think i was in love with Elendra.
i sat up in my bunk from a long night of thinking and that girl was on my mind all fucking night. i sighed and checked my phone and there was 1 text message from Stephanie:

"hey babe. i hope tour is going good and i miss you alot. tell Elendra and Jessica i said hi. i love you."

i didnt even have the energy to text her back, i was too wound up in the thoughts that have been buzzing through my head. i got up out of my bunk grunting the whole way. 'man im getting old' i thought to myself. i pushed myself out to the front room where everyone was sitting.

*Elendra's POV*
did i know Tony had a crush on me? oh yeah i did. it showed in just about everything that he did. i cuddled up to Vic just a little bit more and started to rub my stomach...the baby bump was definitely beginning to show. i looked over at Jessica and smiled; i figured we were about at the same month.

"Jess, you and mike figure out what you're going to name the baby?" she shook her head. "fuckkk no. mike wont cooperate with me." she said with nudging him with her elbow. i knew when she did that that was a bad idea...mike has a bad attitude. he growled at her and walked back to the lounge room. vic laughed, "what the hell is his problem?"