Status: It's not finished yet,i'll work on it everytime that i'm online :)

She's Messin' With His Heart... Why Doesn't He See It?

I Hope That He's Happy With Her.

Ashley's P.O.V

Marry. They're going to marry. Well that's it i guess. I can burry my dreams of thinking that Andy would ever be mine. I sighed softly. John stood up and walked to the two lovebirds. "Congratgulations you two! I wish i could stay some longer to celebrate with yo but my wife's gonna flip on me if i'm not home soon." He gave them both three kisses,and then left. When he was gone it was completely silent in the bus. I swallowed and stood up. "Congratz! Wish you both the best." I said with a fake smile and gived them both a kiss on the cheek. "Night guys." I whispered and wented to my bunk. I turned on my pyama's and climbed in my bunk. When i layed my head down i felt how tears started to form in my eyes. He'll never be mine. He's going to marry that stupid slut,and i'll be forever alone. I cried soft and looked up when the door of the bunk area opened and closed again. Someone turned the lights on and i saw it was CC. I swallowed and sitted up. "Ash,are you okay?" He whispered. "Yeah." My voice almost cracked and i was not far from breaking down,but i kept the tears inside. "Ashley Purdy,i know when you lie." He also climbed in my bunk and crossed his arms. CC was always the crazy one of us,but when one of us needed help or was hurted,he was the first to help. He's an amazing guy. I looked at him and bit on my lip. "Honestly? I'm not fine CC. He's going to marry her but he doesn't know what she has done. And i'm NOT going to teel him about it. I don't want him to be mad at one of us. It would ruin the band." I said and let the tears flow. "That's hw you think it's going to be. But what if he believe's the truth? Think about that. Maybe they gonna break-up,and than you'll get your chance." I thinked about that,but i really didn't know what to say. I looked to my phone. Should i?....

------
MEANWHILE, Jinxx's P.O.V.

Slut that she is! Grr. I growned inside myself. Mouthfucking Matt,and than marrying Andy. Does she actually knows what she wants? I don't think so! "Jinxxy,calm down hun." Sammi whispered in my ear. I looked to her and showed a Come-on-can-you-believe-this? face. She pulled up her shoulders a short time and i sighed. "I'm also going to sleep. CONGRATZZZZ!" CC hugged them both. That Dude should become an actor. He dissapeard and i switched a look with Jake. He walked to the both and wished them the best,and then go back sitting. Me and Sammi finally also gived them kisses and sitted back down. Juliet layed her head on Andy's chest,but she looked a bit worried. Maybe she was thinking abut what could happen when Andy gets to know what she had done...."Dragonfly,what's wrong hun?" Andy said in a sweet voice. She snapped out of her toughts and looked up to him."Nothing Dear." Andy frowned. "Sure? You looked worried..." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Andy,i'm fine. You know i'll never lie to you! I love you to much to lie." She said and conected her lips with his. That's enough. "Never lie? Never lie?" I yelled and stood up. She looked shocked,but i didn't care. She played long enough. "Really Juliet? How false can someone be! First mouthfucking Matt Good and than you're going to marry him. Do you actually know what you want?!" I yelled out loud. Oh shit. Did i just really said that? "Jinxx? What's your problem! How do you dare to say something like that about my fiancé?" Andy walked over to me,we were standing nose to nose. This was going to be a hard fight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah,so Jinxx couldn't keep his mouth shut.
But what are they going to do now?
You'll see if you read! :)

Hope you liked it!
Julie x