Status: It's not finished yet,i'll work on it everytime that i'm online :)

She's Messin' With His Heart... Why Doesn't He See It?

I Promise.

Ashley's P.O.V

I looked up violently as i heard yelling from the 'living room'. CC and i switched a confused look and tip-toed to the door. I swallowed when i heard what they were telling. "Really Juliet? How false can someone be! First mouthfucking Matt Good and than you're going to marry him. Do you actually know what you want?!" Jinxx yelled. Oh no. Did he just really said that? CC looked at me. "You need to show the pictures Ashley! If you don't do it now it will be too late!" I opened my mouth to say something,but i closed it again when Andy responded. "Jinxx? What's your problem! How do you dare to say something like that about my fiancé?" Shit. When Andy sounds like that you beter get out of his way,i can tell you,he's pissed. I looked to my phone,with the picture on it,and than i looked over to CC. "I can't CC." I said soft. "Than i'll do it." He growned soft and pulled the phone out of my hand ,running in the living room. "SHUT UP!" He yelled. "Sorry that i need to say this Andy,but Jinxx isn't lying." He said,a bit calmer now. I also walked in and watched to Jinxx and Andy,who were standing nose to nose. It scared me a bit. "How do you know that? What's wrong with you people!" Andy yelled. "Wrong with us?" CC asked. "Watch this Andy." He hissed and threwed my phone to him. He catched it just in time and looked to it. First he frowned,and then his face became totally red. I swallowed. This wasn't good. Jinxx walked away from him and standed in front of Sammi,sort of protecting her. We only have seen Andy so mad once... This wasn't good. Juliet stood up and walked over to him,putting a hand on his arm. "Andy hun what is-" She stopped talking when she saw the picture. "Andy it's not what you think!" She tried,but it was too late. "Not what i think?" He hissed,his eyes full of anger. "NOT WHAT I THINK? YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DO SOMETHING TO YOU! I LOVE YOU FUCKING MUCH JULIET,AND THAN YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS?" I bit my lip when i saw how his angry eyes started to get tears. No,please don't cry Andy. I couldn't handle it seeing him like this. "B-but Andy think about all our happy moments! We're going to marry! C'mon hun,forget about what they say!" He pulled up is eyebrows. "Yes Juliet. We were going to marry. But how can i marry someone that i clearly can't trust?" He said in a cold voice. "Andy no! Don't say it!" She begged. He brought his hand to her hand,and softly pulled the ring of her finger."Go away Juliet. Please. Just leave." He said and sighed. "No." She said. She tooked his hands but he pulled away. "Andy you can't do this!" She yelled. She putted her hands on his cheeks and tried to kiss him,but he pulled away. "Juliet,maybe it's beter if you just leave." Sammi said and placed her hands on her shoulders. Sammi just tried to say it nice,but Juliet slammed her hands away. "Stay of me,dirty bitch. Go fuck your worthless boyfriend." She growned. No! How does she dare to say that! Sammi was such a nice girl but she couldn't handle it when someone said that kind of things about her,because terrible things happened in her past. Sammi sniffled and walked back. Jake and CC needed to hold Jinxx. He was so mad at her that he would probally kill her if they let him go. "Slut! Go away!" He yelled. Yeah,touching Sammi was touching him. "Not for you. It's all the fault of you five! If you all just kept your dirty mouths shut then Andy and i would still be happy." I swallowed. "You call that happy Juliet? Living in lies?" I said softly and watched to her. "Oh just shut up. What are you worth? You're nothing. Just a worthless bass player. I bet Andy could even play better than you." I held back tears and leaned against the wall. She was right. I'm just a worthless bass player.... "That's enough." Andy growned. "If you don't like it the soft way,we'll do it the hard way." He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to the door. He opened it,and almost threwed her on the street. "Goodbye Juliet. Now leave us alone." He said. "Fine! Luckely Matt can give me what i want!" She growned with an evil smile,and she walked away. Andy closed the door,and when he walked in,everything went silent. We just all looked to eachother. Jinxx was calm,and now holding Sammi. "Jinxx i'm-" Andy started,but he cutted him off. "Don"t feel sorry Andy,yo couldn't help it." He said and smiled weakly. "Are you okay?" Sammi asked softly." Yeah." But his voice cracked and he started crying. CC looked at me and nodded. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms tight around him. "It's all over now Andy. I'll promise that nothing will ever hurt you again." I whispered. He wrapped his arms round my waist and cried soft in my shoulder. "I promise." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,Andy knows the truth now...
But will Ashley be able to tell Andy he loves him?
You'll find out if you read!
And thanks for all the nice comments,i really appreciate it :)

Julie x