Status: It's not finished yet,i'll work on it everytime that i'm online :)

She's Messin' With His Heart... Why Doesn't He See It?

Time To Rock!

Andy's P.O.V
(I'm doing a time laps,it's a few days later now)

It's been three days since i broke up with Juliet. The first day after it,i was broken. I cried for hours,till i had no more tears. But Ashley and the others helped me well. I don't know what i should have done whitout them... I had my notebook on my lap,and was bussy with writting,when someone walked in. When i looked up i saw it was Ashley. A smile appeared on my face. These days,he was always there for me. He held me when i cried, talked with me when i needed it, sang to me when i could not sleep... I sighed soft. Ashley was like a brother to me,but these days it was like...He was something more. It confused me a bit. I bit on my lip and stared to the floor. Tonight we had a show,and i was looking forward to it. It would stop me thinking about Juliet,and about these feelings. "Andy,are you okay?" I snapped out of my toughts,and looked over to te person who talked to me. Ofcourse,Ashley. He frowned soft and walked over to me. "Yeah i'm okay,just thinking a bit." He sat next to me and looked me straight in the eye. "Are you sure?" Damn,could he read minds or something? I looked away and held back some tears. I was confused. About him. But i couldn't tell him. He probaly would freak out on me. "Andy..." He whispered when tears started to fall from my eyes. He pulled me on his lap,holding me tight. In a brotherly way,or was it more? I didn't know it. I loved Juliet whit my whole damn heart, but right now it was like i loved Ashley. "Andy what's wrong?" He asked. I looked up to him. "I.....Just... I can't talk about it Ashes....It's to difficult,maybe i will explain it to you later,just not now." I sighed and rested my head against his shoulder,closing my eyes. I felt how he also sighed. "Okay then. Talk to me when you're ready. I'm always here for you." He whispered. I smiled. Damn i loved him. But did i love him in a brotherly way,or in a way that ment more? His soft heartbeat calmed me down. I opened my eyes when CC,Jake,Jinxx and Sammi walked in. "Hello you two,what's happening?" CC said with a curious voice. "Nothing..." Ashley said calmly. I climbed of his lap and smiled to him. "Yeah yeah,everyone can say that." Was CC's response,and he smirked. Ashley roled with his eyes. He was cute when he did that. "Enough about that. We better get ready,we need to be in the music hall in an hour." Jinxx said. I grummbled and walked to the bathroom,doing some warpaint and eyeliner. When i was ready i walked back and smiled. "Ready?" I asked. They all nodded an we walked to the hall. On our way,we saw some fans,cheering for us. I laughed. I loved our fans,they're fucking amazing. We wented to the dressroom and warmed up a bit. 'Bout an hour later it was time to get up. I smiled and walked in the hall,making my way to the stage. The others were following me. I held my micro tight and smiled when everyone cheered. "Time to rock!" I said and ran up the stage. When everyone was up on the stage i grinned. "Good evening moherfuckers! We are Black Veil Brides and this is Coffin!" I screamed in the mic. Time to rock this motherfucking place.
♠ ♠ ♠
It wasn't that long i know,and it was a bit boring,but...
Something will happen during the show. I give you that,you'll see what in the next chapter C;

Julie x