Status: It's not finished yet,i'll work on it everytime that i'm online :)

She's Messin' With His Heart... Why Doesn't He See It?

Lovely Rain

Andy's P.O.V

I kissed him. I kissed Ashley fucking Purdy. Why has i done that? My brain said no but my heart said yes. It was like my body didn't want to listen to my brains. I sighed and finished the song. "Well that's it for today Motherfuckers! Just remember,NEVER GIVE IN!" I yelled. When i looked over to the other side of the stage,i saw that Ashley was gone. No...Nonono,where was he? I ran of the stage and dropped my mic. I needed to tell him the truth. I loved him. When i kissed him i felt like i was in heaven. "Ashley!" I yelled for the whole backstage. No anwser. I walked in the dressroom. No Ashley. I sighed and felt a tear fall from my eyes. Damitt. "Andy?" I turned around and saw the others. They walked in and closed the door. "What happened on stage?" Jake asked. "I...I don't know. I just....I thoughd i loved him and i wanted to know it sure so i kissed him..." I swallowed. "Soooo,do you love him?" CC asked. I looked to them,one by one. "Yes." I said soft. I couldn't believe this. I was in love with my best friend. "Than tell him! Go find him!" Jinxx siad and opened the door. I nodded and ran as fast as i could. I only weared a shirt,and it was raining damn hard,but i didn't care. I kept on running,and yelling his name,but i couldn't find him. An hour later i felt like giving up. I took my phone and called one of the guys. CC. "Hello?" I swallowed. "Chuppy,i can't find him." I said out of breath. "Damn...Did you call him?" "No." i anwsered. "Try to call him,if you don't find him after you called him,come to the bus." I said goodbye and ended the conversation. I searched Ashleys number and called. I looked up when i heard a ringtone. Ashley! That was his fucking ringtone. I walked further in the park and saw him,bussy with his phone. I quickly ended the call and putted my phone in my pocet. "Ashley!" I saw a lightning,and heard thunder. I needed to yell some louder. "ASHLEY!' He looked up and i saw a flash of pain in his eyes. "What are you doing here?" We needed to yell to hear eachother above the sound of the bad weather. I ran to him,and he stood up from the bank. I wrapped my arms round his neck and sighed. "Ashley listen! I kissed you because i was confused! I realized after the kiss that i love you Ashley. More than a brother!" I said out of breath and let go of him a bit. I pressed my body against his and ran my hands trough his long black hair,that was sticked to his face because of the rain. "D- Do you really mean what you say?" He asked. "I do." I anwsered and looked him in the eye. "Andy,i love you too. For a very long time. You don't believe how happy i am right now." He said and i saw how tears fell from his eyes. Tears of joy. I laughed soft and pressed my lips against his. It was amazing. His lips were so soft....It was a passionated kiss. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip,and smiled when he parted his lips. I entered his mouth,and i played a bit with his tongue. But after that we maded the kiss serious,and full of love. I stopped the kiss and held my lips a few inches away from his. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said back. I jumped and he catched me. I wrapped my legs around him,my arms round his neck,and kissed him again. His arms held me tight,and he was strong enough so we wouldn't fall. I loved this moment. I loved him. One thing was sure...I would never love someone more like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
YUY,THEY'RE TOGETHER!
Finally ^.^
I hope you like it!
And uhm,it isn't finished yet if you toughd that,haha.
I have some ideas...;D
And yeah,i did three chapters today,guess that is enough :o

Julie x