Status: Y E S! layout by Non Omnis Moriar ♥

She's Not Afraid

I'm nothing but trouble ;

My heart began to race as we walked closer to Danny and he walled closer to us. I was hoping he wouldn't recognize me. Unfortunately he did.

"Well.. well.. well look who we have here," Danny smirked

"Back off," Ponyboy said in the meanest voice he could

"What are you going to do hood?" Danny asked "that's what I thought nothing."

Ponyboy looked at me with fear in his eyes. I'm not going to let nothing happen to me or him.

"Just leave us alone alright?" I asked

"Now why would I do that? Its been a long tome Sadie and you look even better then last time," Danny said

"You better watch your damn mouth you hear!"

I look a head to see Two-Bit, Steve, and Sodapop. All three looked like they were read to fight.

"I'm trying to have a nice conversation with this fine young lady here and you Greasers just keep ruining it!" Danny said annoyed

"I might as well be ruining it to, I'm just as much of a Greaser as them, " I said

Danny glared at me. He started walking towards me.

"Take another step towards her you son of a bitch and I'll kill you," Two-Bit said

"Oh yeah?" Danny hissed

He turned around to face Two-Bit.

"This our side of the town Danny you know that, now you've caused trouble," Sodapop said

"Like I give a damn. I'll take the four of you on and take her home with me to show her a good time," Danny smirked

That did it. Two-Bit popped Danny right in the jaw.

"Steve, Pony get Sadie home," Soda said

I refused to leave Two-Bit and Soda here fighting Danny. Steve grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me away from the scene of the three boys fighting. Ponyboy walked Behring us quietly. We were a few house down from the house so Steve let me go. I flung the front door of the Curtis house open. I turned to face Steve.

"How could you just leave them behind there!?" I shouted

"For you," Steve said

"No! What if one of them gets hurt!?"

"Sadie you're overreacting its Two-Bit and Sodapop they'll be fine."

"I need a cigarette."

Ponyboy came from nowhere and handed me a cigarette. It helped me relax. Steve is right I'm overreacting. Two-Bit and Sodapop are tough and good fighters they can handle themselves. I'm just worried I don't want any of them getting hurt because of me. I've been back for a day and trouble already found me.

"Where's Darry?" I asked

"Hes at work," Ponyboy said

"Oh."

I kept wording about Two-Bit and Sodapop. I need to get it off my mind so I went to take a shower. The hot water against my back felt amazing. It relaxed me and all my thoughts went away. After washing my hair I got out. I pulled the towel off the towel hanger and wrapped it around my body. From outside the bathroom door I heard two familiar voices. Their back! Not caring about still being in my towel I unlocked the bathroom and ran out to the living room. I gave both boys a long hug. They both will end up having a black eye.

I looked over at Ponyboy his cheeks were bright red. Steve was looking at me biting his bottom lip. I was confused until I realized I was still in my towel.

"You guys are a bunch of perverts!" I laughed

"Sadie its been a long time since we've had a girl practically naked girl in this house," Sodapop said

"Umm okay," I giggled

"Just a quick peak," Steve smirked

I went up to Steve and punched him in the arm. Sodapop, Two-Bit and Ponyboy busted up laughing.

"Ow! I was just kidding!" Steve said rubbing his arm where I punched him.

"Yeah right next time I wont be so easy on you," I smirked

I turned and walked back to the bathroom. I had my bra and underwear on when someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Two-Bit," He replied

I sighed then opened the door. Two-Bit's eye widened when he seen me. Seeing his reaction made me laughed. He cleared his throat.

"Can I uh come in? I want to talk to you," Two-Bit said nervously

"Sure I guess," I said

I backed up from the bathroom door letting Two-Bit come in. He shut and locked the bathroom door behind him.

"So what is it you wanna talk about?" I asked

Two-Bit didn't say anything he just came closer to me. I was sorta confused. Two-Bit grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to him.

"Two-Bit Matthews what do you think you're doing?" I smiled

"This," Two-Bit mumbled

Two-Bit pressed his lips against mine. At first I was shocked after a few seconds passed I kissed him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo Two-Bit and Sadie! :D I wonder what's going to happen!? C; lol
sorry its so short :p I hope you all like it though (: