Status: In Progress(:

Beauty and a Beat

Chapter Three

I woke up and I was still curled up to Justin. His hand around my waist. Something about him made me think he was sweet, not the guy people thought. He was nice to me. Something also made me think he liked me. I went to get up and tried not to wake him up but then his grip around my waist got tighter. I layed back down and put my head in his chest. I was thinking about yesterday and tried not to cry but I started crying anyways. Justin kissed me on the forehead and i looked up at him.

“Don’t cry Amber it’s okay I promise”
“But-”

I was cut off by Justin. He kissed me. I didn’t pull away. I don’t know why but I kissed back. We both pulled away to get air. I layed closer to him. I’m not sure why but it felt right.
“I’ll be right back I’m gonna go downstairs real quick” I said.

I walked downstairs to get a drink but I saw a note on the counter.

Amber, You and Justin behave and please get along. I’m sorry I did not tell you sooner. I have to go on a business trip. I will be gone for a year or a little more than a year maybe. Call your grandmother if you need I left my credit card for you. Love, Dad.

I ran upstairs crying. I went in my room and started crying to Justin again.
“What’s wrong Amber?”
“My dad’s going on a ‘business trip’ for a year! and he didn’t even say bye. He left a fucking note.” I said.
“Don’t cry its okay, you have me here so it’s not so bad.”
“Yeah I guess.” I said drying up my tears.

It was only April. He would be gone past Christmas. Gosh I hate him. Oh well. I have my friends, some family, and Justin. I dried up my tears. Justin sat up beside me and pulled me on his lap. Justin kissed me. Again. I really think he likes me. It wasn’t even a kiss it was a make out. He had his arms around my waist, me on his lap. And my arms were around his neck. He layed back with me on top of him not breaking our kiss. He only had on a pair of boxers from being asleep. He pulled off my shirt and started rubbing my back. Then he put his hand on my butt. Then slowly put it down my shorts. He started rubbing my butt. He pulled the covers over us. Then pulled my shorts off. I’m not sure why I let him do this but I started feeling like I liked him in a way. And I felt comfortable with him. He started to unhook my bra.

“Are you okay with this?” He asked. I nodded my head yes.

He unhooked my bra and then pulled off his boxers. He was naked and I still had on my victoria secret lace panties. He rolled over and got on top. Then started kissing down my body. He pulled my panties off with his teeth. He got up to my vagina and started eating me out. I tried to hold back a moan but I couldn’t I let it out. He came back up to my face and kissed me. He slowly entered into me. Then started going faster.

“JUSTIN” I moaned

I had my hands around his back and his were stroking my hair. When we got done we got dressed. We went into the movie theater downstairs and watched Paranormal Activity. I stayed close to him and held his hand. He made me feel safe.

“You know earlier was fun” he said.
“Yeah, Justin, do you like me”
“Yeah” He blushed.
“I think I’m starting to like you too” I admitted.
“You hated me when i first got here.”
“Yeah but it’s been a month since you’ve been here. I’ve noticed how your nice, sweet, funny, caring, hot, loving, and everything else.” I said.
He just blushed and kissed me.

We walked back up to my room and it was about 10 pm. We fell asleep.