Status: Work in progress

Last Chance

One

It felt so perfect to have her in my arms. We sat on her couch for awhile, not saying anything at all. I slowly brushed her hair away from her face

“So what do you want to do tomorrow?” I asked

“I have the whole day off!” She was so excited she nearly squealed. “And I want to spend it with you. Can we go the mountains?”

“We can do anything you want, but I’m driving.” She looked back at me and smiled before she planted a soft kiss on my lips.

“Okay, you can drive.” She said as she placed her head back against my chest. “Hey Sid?”

“Hmm.” I said as took in her intoxicating scent. It was a cross between vanilla and peppermint, whatever it was I couldn’t get enough of it.

“Umm, will you stay here tonight?”

I smiled into her hair, kissing her head. “I’d love to.”

-----June 2005-----

“I can't believe you're not going to prom with me.” I whined as Kelly and I were putting the net out at the end of the driveway.

“I can, you never asked me. And besides I'm going with Carl, my boyfriend. You know, the big guy with glasses and cute spiky hair.”

“Yeah, I know who he is. I still don’t see what you see in him. And how could I have asked you, I’ve been away all year.”

“Exactly, and are you even allowed to go? I don’t know if you’re still registered at the school or not.” She teased me as she got ready to take her shot.

“Yes I’m allowed to go. You think you’re so smart don’t you. Will you at least save one dance for me? If Carl will allow it?” Urg, Carl, what a sleeze ball, what did she see in him? The thought of her with him made my blood boil, it was me she was supposed to be with.

She smiled back at me. “I’ll save a dance for you whether Carl likes it or not.” She shot her puck, and hit the top corner perfectly.

“You’ve been working on your shot while I’ve been away I see.” I was proud of her, her shot was probably the weakest part of her game.
“Yeah, I guess. This season was really hard and my heart just wasn’t in it as it used to be.”

I took my shot before answering her. “I know it was Kel, I wish I could have been here to help you through it. Just stick with it. You have to keep your focus.”

“Yeah. Right. Focus.” She slammed the puck into the back of the net, clearly frustrated whether it was with me or herself, I wasn’t sure. “So, since you can’t take me to prom.” She emphasized the ‘me’ making me cringe at the fact that I actually couldn’t go with her. “Who are you going to take?”

I lined my puck up getting ready for my next shot. “I’m going stag, I’ve heard that is the cool way to things now a days anyways.”

“You could always get a ride with us if you want.” She suggested.

“No thanks, the last thing I want to be is a third wheel. I’m okay.”

“Maybe you’re right, we have plans afterwards anyways.”

“What kind of plans?” I asked raising an eyebrow at her. She blushed.

“You know, plans. Post prom plans.”

“Oh Jesus Kel, please don’t tell me you guys are sleeping together.” I could see her nose crinkling, she was getting mad now.

“What me and Carl do or don’t do after prom is non of your business. So drop it Sid. I’m sorry I brought it up!” She missed her shot and my face was white as I watched the puck roll down the street.
----------

“Hey, where did you go?” She asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

“Nowhere, I was just remembering something.”

“Remembering what?” She turned around so she was now facing me.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

“Sidney Crosby you are a terrible liar.” She shoved my shoulder before her face changed, it became gentle. She grabbed my hand. “Come on Sid, you know you can tell me. We can’t start off with you keeping stuff from me.” What on Earth was going on? She had me wrapped around her finger and she knew it.

“I was remembering how you wouldn’t go to prom with me and how you were with Carl. It killed me to see you with him Kel.” I felt myself getting nervous talking about this.

“Sid, I was seventeen. I figured I couldn’t wait around for you forever. Carl, I never felt for him what I feel for you.” I could tell she was struggling trying to find the right words. I looked down at her.

“I know, I just wish it was me, not him.”

“It is you, it’s you now Sid. If we had gotten together when we were that young we probably wouldn’t have ever made it.”

“Vero and Marc did.” I whispered as I grabbed her hand and brought it up to my cheek before kissing her knuckles.

“Yes, but they are a one in a million pair.” She blushed as I touched her.

“I want to be a one in a million pair.” I mumbled as I continued to kiss her hand. She looked at me and grinned a cheesy grin before getting up off of the couch.

“I have something I want to show you. Something that I never thought I would be caught dead enjoying, ever. No peaking until I say you can look. Close your eyes Sid.” I happily obliged as I put my hand over my eyes, trying to spread my fingers so I could peak. “Nice try Crosby, I can see you peaking.” She poked her head out of her bedroom door. I closed my eyes as I waited for her. I could hear her rummaging through something saying various curse words as she tried to find what she was looking for. A second later she cleared her throat as if to let me know I could look. I opened them and my mouth dropped.

“So, what do you think? My mom bought me this after you left, hoping that maybe it would make things better. I almost burned it, but lucky for you, tonight, I decided to keep it.” She had the cutest, most beautiful smile on her face. And seeing her standing there leaning against the doorway in nothing but my jersey and pink cotton panties made my pants instantly feel tighter. I swallowed as I took in the image. Her red hair fell loosely to her shoulders and her perfectly toned legs sculpted her body perfectly. I was in so much trouble. I tried hard to swallow as I walked up to her and put my hands on her hips as I looked her over one more time.

“Wow, boy am I ever glad you didn’t burn this.” I pulled her into me and kissed her, moving my arms down her back until the landed on her ass. I squeezed it as I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I moved my arms up her back and under the jersey to unhook her bra. I couldn’t wait to see the surprise that waited for me under there, all this time never taking our lips off of each other. I made my way to her bedroom, trying to navigate my way through the mess of clothes she had all of the floor. She broke our kiss and looked at me before putting her hand behind my head and bringing her lips to my ear.

“I feel like I’ve been waiting all my life for this.”

“Me too Kel.” I whispered back as I laid her gently on the bed. I hovered over her while she undid the belt on my jeans. Her fingers worked quickly as I hitched my finger into the crotch of her panties to pull them off. I could feel how wet she was and it took all my strength to not come right then and there. I took a breath as I pulled my jersey over her head revealing her perfect breasts underneath. I felt my breath catch as I looked at her naked body. I kissed her neck as she worked on getting my shirt off. I worked my way down kissing each of her breasts before taking her nipple in my mouth and sucking on it. She let out a moan and I had to stop. I looked up at her. "God your beautiful" my comment caused her to blush as she pulled on my neck, bringing my head down so she could kiss me. Her kiss, her touch, they were filled with so much passion, so much love. This had been worth the wait. My hands roamed her body as she took control with the kiss and I slowly put a finger inside her. This time it was me who groaned when I felt her. She was tight, and wet and if I couldn't have her soon I was going to lose my mind. I moved my fingers slowly in and out teasing her clit with my thumb. She was moving her hips against me and I knew when she stopped kissing me that she was nearly there.
"Go gotta stop Sid. I feel like I'm going to explode"
"I'm not going to stop until you do explode. Shhh baby, just relax."
"Kinda hard to relax when you make me feel like this. Holy shit. Oh my god, don't stop." She was grinding harder against me and I knew when she grabbed for the sheet and arched her back that she had let go. I felt her body shiver and quake in the aftermath before I leaned over her and kissed her. She wrapped her arm around my neck as she pulled my boxers off. Leaving me exposed and harder than a rock. She locked eyes with me and gave a gentle nod of her head to let me know she was ready. I lowered my self onto her and as I entered her she moaned and lifted her leg so her knees were up and her feet were flat on the bed. I moved slowly, knowing that as much as I wanted it to last forever I was probably only going to last a few minutes. She was so tight that with the first thrust I almost lost it. I grabbed her left hand and pushed it up above her head while my right hand caressed her face. "Open your eyes Kel." I whispered. She slowly opened them, revealing her green eyes. "I love you." She smiled as I kissed her and got completely lost in the woman who has had my heart since I was a teenager. Here we were all these years later together as one.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you guys have all been waiting for a little Kelly and Sid sexy time. What I wouldn't do to be in her shoes. Lol. Anyways please please tell me what ya think. I have twenty two people subscribed and only five recommendations...lol. I know you guys are liking it, don't be selfish we gotta get the story out there! Much love to all of you who take the time to read. Another update coming soon!! Xoxo
Ps. Again, sorry for the lack of editing. iPhone. I'll o back and edit it probably tomorrow when I am at a computer :)