Status: Work in progress

Last Chance

Elevators, Counter Tops, and Mixed CD's

We hadn’t even pulled out of the parking lot and she was all over me. She had her hand between my legs and my pants suddenly became uncomfortable. I tried to keep my eyes on the road but it was becoming more and more difficult, she had undone my belt and I nearly lost all control when she grabbed my hand from the steering wheel and slipped it under her shirt and up her bra, giving me a handful of her perfect breasts. “Jesus Kel, you’re going to get us killed. I can’t even focus on the road.”

“Good thing we’re really close to home then isn’t it?” She continued to work between my legs. I made it to the parking lot of her building and I don’t even remember turning off the car. I just remember waiting for the elevator, and as soon as the doors opened we stepped inside. We didn’t even wait for the doors to close before we were all over each other. I pushed her up against the mirrored wall and she moaned as I explored her mouth with mine. We were still mid kiss when the elevator dinged and the door opened to her floor. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall, stopping long enough to get her key in the door before pulling me inside and slamming it shut as she pushed me against it. She already had my shirt off and was working on my pants, I was more than turned on by the fact that she was in charge. I pulled on her tank top and she stopped long enough to lift her arms over her head. I threw her shirt on the floor and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. I felt my heart rate jump when her chest was in full view of me. “I. Want. You. Now.” She whispered into my ear as she worked on taking off my shorts. I undid the button on her jeans and shimmied them down, making sure to take in a full handful of her ass as I did so. I lifted her up and placed her on the counter, there was no way we were going to make it to the bedroom. She grabbed onto me as I entered her and let out a slur of incoherent words as I pounded into her. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to hers as she tried to control the sounds that were involuntarily coming out of her mouth. I pushed myself farther, and harder into her and knew that I had sent her over the edge when she bit into my shoulder. The sensation was unbearable and I had to let myself go.

We stayed there for a minute, not moving, and not saying a word. I pulled my head back to look at her to see a look of pure happiness on her face. I picked her up off the counter and started walking towards the bedroom “How about that nap?” I asked. She nodded her head as she closed her eyes. I layed her down on her bed and crawled in beside her, wrapping my arms around her. “Do you have any idea how amazing you are?” I whispered as I pulled the covers up.

“Yup.” She laughed, turning to towards me so our foreheads were touching. “I love you Sid. Thank you for coming back into my life.”

“I love you more Kel, and thank you for letting me back into your life. I kissed her lips before closing my eyes and drifted into a perfect afternoon sleep.

-----Summer 2002-----

We were hanging out at he beach, one of our favourite places besides the rink. I was counting down the days until I leaving for Minnesota and dreading the fact that she wouldn’t be there to talk to everyday. “I’m going to miss you Kel. It’s going to be so different without you around.”

“You’ll be fine Sid. You were meant to do this. Besides, you can always email or call me. I’ll always make time for you.”

“I know, I just hope that I am able to adjust and prove myself.”

“You have nothing to prove to anyone except yourself. Stay focused and you’ll be fine.”

“See, this is why I need you there. Always making me see the bright side of things.” I nudged her with my shoulder and she smiled back at me. “Anyways, I want to give you something so you won’t forget about me.”

She laughed. “I think it will be pretty hard to forget about you.”

I reached into my backpack and pulled out the mixed CD I had made. It had some of our favourite songs plus some songs that just made me think of her. “Here, and don’t laugh, it took me a week to come up with songs for this.” I handed her the CD. She took it from my hands and opened the cover to see which songs I had selected. She read them off out loud as if I didn’t know what I had put on it.

Kel and Sid’s Mixed CD
“We are the Champions”
“Good Vibrations”
“How You Remind Me”
“Wherever You Will Go”
“Complicated”
“Hanging By A Moment”
“Good Ole Hockey Game”
“Eye of The Tiger”
“I Like to Move It”
“Tag Team”
“Everything You Want”
“Kryptonite”

“This is awesome Sid. I know why you put every single song on here, except Complicated. But it doesn’t matter. I love it, thank you.” She pulled me in for a hug and in that moment I didn’t want to say good bye to her.

“I made one for me too.” She stood up and smiled at me.

“Well let’s go, I want to listen to this!” She was half way down the beach before I even stood up.

----------
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought it was time for a little more Sid and Kel sexy time. lol. You know when you're so in love with someone and you just want to rip their clothes off. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. As for the Mixed CD. Sid obviously had mixed and complicated feelings for Kelly even back then, hence why the song is on their mixed CD. If you wonder why a song is on there, let me know and I'll tell you why. I thought long and hard about what songs should be included. As always, many thanks and much love to everyone who takes the time to read!