Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

Black Hair and Pale Skin

We were half way through Pre-Cal until the teacher, Mr. Simmons, interrupted by yelling at Jesse, the class clown. The two act like enemies most of the time.
“Simmons, it looks like you have gained some weight over the weekend.” Jesse tormented.
“Well it seems to me that you fell into a bucket of bleach.” Mr. Simmons snapped back. It was true his hair was a yellow-ish blonde color from not bleaching properly, his eyebrows being a dark brown almost black color didn’t help much.
“Well at least I don’t have to-“ Jesse was cut off by the door opening revealing the school’s secretary with a tall man. He must have been one of the six new guys everyone was talking about. He wasn’t human, he had un-humanly pale skin, black hair, a number of tattoos, and he seemed like my type of guy.
“Ah, this must be Mr. Cerulli.” Mr. Simmons spoke.
“I prefer going by my first name, Chris.” Chris said softly. His voice was like velvet going through my ears. Strangely enough I was attracted to his sent as well as his looks.
“Forgive me, Chris,” Mr. Simmons said, he cleared his throat, ”Take an empty desk.” It just so happened that the only vacant desk was next to me at the back of the room. He set his messenger bag down by the chair and sat down.
“Do you know where room 206 is?” he asked.
I turned to my right, we made eye contact, I felt my ice blue eyes turn to red and watched his soft brown eyes do the same. It happens when an Incubus and a Succubus meet.
“Uhh, here l-let me just see your schedule,” I managed to spill out. He handed me the piece of paper looking just as dumbfounded as me. It was rare when and incubus and a Succubus meet, we were a “rare breed” so to speak. I took the paper and looked at it, “it seems as if you have the same classes as I do so just follow me and since you don’t have athletics last period like me you can just come with me and hang out in the band hall… you know if you want to, you can always go to the library or actually meet friends or-“ My ramble was interrupted by him pressing his index finger against my lips.
He shushed me and removed his hand. “I would be more than happy to go to the band hall with you.” He smiled
“O-okay.” I looked down and smiled fiddling with my platinum blonde almost white hair.
“What exactly are we going to do there?” he asked.
“Well I’m kind of a band geek, so I spend as much time there as possible, if you don’t know this school is a k-12 school so I think today the 4th graders are going to come and play their recorders, since I’m in high school band and music history I go in there and help, Mrs. Heidle, our band director, she’s awesome, very open minded, I’m sure you’ll like her.” I said, smiling at the fact that he was nodding his head in agreement.
“Me and my 5 friends are in a band, I love music. I’m sure I will have a good time being there with you.” He said smiling back.
My attempt of holding back my blush failed, I looked at the ground and said “Well Heidle is a great woman, she’s been my favorite teacher since the 3rd grade, when I first moved here.”
“Aw man! Jane I though I was your favorite teacher!” Mr. Simmons said.
“Yeah but you make me do math and you don’t like the music I listen to, but I can say you’re a cool guy.” I said.
“You’re making a 100 in my class I would assume that you liked math.” He shot back at me. We had our mini arguments.
“I would like to go to a good collage if I choose to go, that’s why I keep my grades up.”
“If you choose to go?! You could have went under a sports scholarship if you kept playing volleyball!” He was angry when I quit playing my freshman year; I did so I could focus on music.
“People change.” I said as the bell rang.
“You’re a niece to me Jane!” he said as I grabbed my things and waited for Chris.
“Funny that’s what Coach Mobley tells me.” I shot back; I choose to have a humorous relationship with my teachers. Chris stood next to me. ”Ready?”
He nodded his head and we left for Psychology.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
It was towards the end of the day when my stomach started to ache, it had just come to my realization that I haven’t fed in days. I’m going to have to go out tonight.
“You haven’t fed lately have you?” Chris asked me as we started to head down to the band hall.
“Is it that obvious?”
“I can hear your stomach growling, remember, I’m not human either.” Chris said.
“Sorry I’m not used to having another demon around.” I replied. We were at the door of the band hall. “Are you ready to meet the best teacher ever?”
“I have been all day, well to come meet her with you.” He had already figured out how to make me blush, he says it’s ‘cute’.
I opened the door to reveal Mrs. Heidle on her laptop at her desk. “Hey Heidle, we have a new guy he’s going to start coming with me here since he doesn’t have athletics either.”
She turned around in her swivel chair to face us. “Oh I heard that we had a new senior.” She faced Chris. “Hey, I’m Mrs. Heidle I believe that you will be in my Music History class, am I correct?”
“Yes ma’am.” He replied with a smile.
“When are the little demons going to come in?” I asked. Chris chuckled at my choice of wording.
“Ten minutes, just grab a chair and chill with me till they come.” Mrs. Heidle replied .
At that I grabbed a chair for Chris and myself, I drug them over the off blue carpet and sat them next to Mrs. Heidle. “Here Chris.”
“Aw, just so sweet.” He said with sarcasm.
“Be happy I got you a chair Cerulli.” I said with warning. He put his hands up in defense.
“Funny isn’t she,” Said Mrs. Heidle, “So what brings you to Colorado, Chris?”
“I moved here from Scranton Pennsylvania with my 5 friends Angelo, Ryan, Rick, Balz, well that's what we call him his first name is Josh, and Devin, of course with our parents permission. We needed a place without distraction where we can focus on our band and not the city distractions, we moved here because you get the best of both worlds, the city, and the mountains.” He replied without hesitation.
“I’m sure your band will be successful one day, good luck!” she said. The door opened revealing the children.
They were all very used to me; they showed no fear to Chris, unlike other children would. I mean a 6-foot something dude that wears dark makeup would be frightening to a small child, but I tend to teach them life lessons along with help with their recorders. Some people don’t get why learning how to play a recorder will help your education but I didn’t know that I wanted to play music until I was in the 6th grade band, learning how to play the piece of plastic had helped me read music.
Mrs. Heidle tends to get frequent migraines and she just had happened to have one today, she settled to watch The Sound of Music. The kids grabbed their chairs and proceeded to gather around the front of the room to watch the movie. Chris and I took our chairs and went to the back of the room to talk and not interrupt the movie.
“Do you want to come chill out at my house after school? We can watch movies and stuff, maybe… you know if you want to, if you don’t I completely understand… you probably find me annoying and want to get away fro-“ he cut me off from my ramble.
“I don’t find you annoying Jane I promise and yes I will join you after school, I’d love to actually.”
“O-okay.” I replied.
The 4th grade teachers came to pick the kids up to head back to the elementary building and finish their day. For the rest of the period Chris and I had chilled out and talked about music, life, and random things that made us laugh. It turns out that we had a lot in common; we shared the same music tastes and interests, along with being in the same style, and of course the obvious, the whole Incubus and Succubus thing which we weren’t going to talk about until we went to my place. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Heidle smiling and looking at us.
“What are you looking at Heidle?” I asked.
She began to speak. “Out of all of these years I finally get to see you truly happy, Chris, you’re a lucky guy. I’ve never seen her this happy in a while.” She’s right, Chris is making me happy beyond belief, I guess feeling alone all of your life gets boring.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my first story! I'm sorry for any gramar mistakes. I hope this story goes somewhere!
-Ellaisnotsosilent