Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

Hunger

I felt the evil spin around in my insides, It’s been a week, I’ve taken a week off of school to think. Something that I’ve never felt before, not once.However it didn’t freak me out, it felt natural. If i’m going to have to face this skin-walker every day at school I’m going to have to face it head on. What a way to end my senior year, guess it’ll go out with a bang. The best way for all of us to survive this is to use our natural instincts. The young ones are going to need help though. Ryan-Ashley needs to be turned Brandon left, he moved to who knows where, I don’t know why. I guess it was all too much for him. I haven’t eaten in a week, i barely even moved honestly i just sat in the study and thought. Chris has tried talking to me but all I really did was nod and mumble. It’s time for me to come out though, I’m the only one in this coven to know about skin walkers and I cant leave the others uninformed. Everyone is here now, I can sense it. I slowly got up from the red couch that I spent most of my week in, knowing that my bones will go against me.he first pop began at my ankles and traveled up y body to the nape of my neck. I walked towards the large closed door and proceeded to open it, when I reached for the knob I realized how thin I’ve gotten. It seemed like I was moments away from becoming a skeleton. I opened the door and peered into the living room to see red eyes upon me.
“I’m sorry.” I began. I cleared my throat, “This is going to sound completely pathetic, but after thinking for that time My best idea is to use our natural instincts.” Everyone was silent until Chris walked towards and kisses me on my forehead.
“Are you sure?” He looked down and asked me.
“I believe so. A part of me thinks that I over reacted I mean we live in fucking Colorado. I think we should keep the peace until they try attacking us.” Every one nodded. “Balz, it’d be good for you to change Ryan as soon as possible for her own protection but it’s not urgent, but i cant read the skin walker’s mind I have no idea if or when their going to attack. Think about it.” I looked at the clock above me, “Now if you don’t mind I have people to haunt, I haven’t eaten in a week.” I spun on my left heel to face Chris, *wanna come?* I asked him mentally he replied with a kiss to my forehead. we grabbed our coats off the coat hanger and set off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'MMM SOOO SOOORRRYYYYY D: but I'm back >:)