Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

The Closer I Get is the Further I Feel

The dreaded day has come that only happens twice a year… My father has come to visit. I picked him up from the airport Friday after school. I made sure I looked somewhat normal.
That morning Chris had came over to hang out before school. We sat in the bathroom as he watched me apply my makeup. As I was finishing up I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup looked normal my hair was tied in a side ponytail but there was still one problem, my piercings. I reached up for my industrial piercing and started to unscrew the balls as I removed it from my ear. I then reached for my left cheek and proceeded to do the same process to both of my cheek piercings. I stopped for a moment when got to my vertical labret then proceeded to unscrew the top ball and sliding it out of the center of my bottom lip. Chris stopped me when it was half way out of my lip.
“Jane, what are you doing?” he asked.
“My dad’s coming to visit…” I replied finishing the process.
“And you’re taking out your piercings because?”
“I remember once when I was about 13 he told me that if he saw me with any piercings he would chase me around with a magnet.” I answered. Chris chuckled at my reasoning. “And he has a hatred towards tattoos, so thank god it’s winter and I can wear long sleeves but when he sees my neck tattoo his dick just might fall off.”
“What is he going to do when he sees me?” He asked looking at me with worried eyes.
“Well it looks like he’s just going to have to deal with it and be a woman for the rest of his life.” I said. He smiled at me as I took my tunnels out and replaced them with my flesh colored plugs.
“So you said my band is your new favorite right?” he asked coming up behind me and turning me away from the mirror so I could face him.
“Yeah, why?”
“Because I got you something.” He said removing the plugs and putting in some others in. I knotted my face up in confusion. “You can look now.”
I turned and looked at my lobes in the mirror. What I saw was probably the coolest thing I have seen in a while. In my lobes were plugs that had the Motionless In White symbol on them with a black background with a design. “Chris this is literally the coolest thing I have seen!” I exclaimed raising myself up to peck him on the lips.
“I knew you would like them.” He said smiling down at me. “Now, do you want me to go with you to pick your dad up?”
“Please?” I said, more of a question than it was an answer. “I mean if he’s going to have a problem he might as well get the first kick of it as soon as he gets here right?”
He let out a laugh, “Yeah I suppose so, now lets get to school.”
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
The day went by rather fast and not to mention about the cheerleaders mourning about Connors death and how they’re oh so sad about it and how they’re going to miss him. Please, the only thing that they are going to miss is his cock, just saying. The police found his body in an ally way about two miles away from the venue, I’m going to have to thank Ricky and Balz for that, at the beginning of the week he was just announced as lost until some druggie found his body and called the cops it’s still an ongoing investigation and will eventually become inconclusive due to the fact that immortal creatures don’t shed skin cells or produce oils. I’m sure that bite on his neck was intriguing though and the fact that his head was completely ripped off.
The last bell of the day had rang, “Ready to meet the most uptight man in America?” I said looking at Chris as we walked out to my car.
“Jane he produced you he can’t be that bad.” He said. “I’m driving by the way give me the keys.”
“But he is, he may wait until we are at the house, but he is” I said handing him my keys. As we approached my car Chris went to the passenger car door and opened it up for me. I kissed him on the cheek and sat down. Once he shut the door I leaned over to unlock his door.
“You didn’t need to unlock my door, love.” He said leaning over and kissed my lips.
“But I did.” I said pulling away with a smile.
My phone started playing Vampire Heart by HIM indicating that I have received a text message. I unlocked my phone, It was a text message from my dad.
“Your mother has informed me that you found your mate, cant wait to meet the young man! :] “
I had chosen not to reply, “My mom told him about us.”
“What do you mean?” Chris asked.
“She told him that I found my mate and now he can’t wait to meet you….yay…” I answered.
“Oh…” He said.
“Everything will be fine he can’t really do anything about it we’re meant to spend eternity with each other.” I said
He nodded his head and continued to drive towards the airport.
Once we arrived at the pick up section of the airport I felt pressure build up on my chest and my throat beginning to swell. “He’s going to disown me.” I croaked out.
“You’re his daughter, he loves you. No he won’t… And you took out the major piercings, you’ll be fine. But you forgot to take out your septum.” He said.
“Shit, I forget its there sometimes.” I said tucking it inside my nose.
As we waited for the plane to land I put in HIM’s Love Metal album to calm me down and pass time. I felt my heart drop as soon as the doors slid open reveling my father.
“That’s Him.” I said looking at Chris. He got out of the car and opened my door for me. “Thanks, Chris.”
I took his hand and headed towards my father. I looked down as I spoke, “Hi daddy.”
“Hi, Jane.” He spoke.
I squeezed my eyes shut really hard before looking up at him. He was looking at me with saddened eyes that failed to hide the anger behind them. I let go of Chris’ hand and hugged my father. It took him a moment to hug back but when he did he patted my back and let go.
“This is Chris, he’s my mate.” I said trying to break the silence.
Chris held out his hand politely waiting for a shake, “I’m pleased to meet you sir.” It took my father for a moment to accept his offering.
My father mumbled under his breath obviously forgetting about our specially equipped hearing aspect about my kind, “I wish I could say the same.” He headed towards the car.
Chris and I looked at each other before following behind him. My father sat in the back and closed the door. Chris went to the passenger’s side and opened the door for me I sat down and immediately put my face in my hands taking a deep breath before I pressed play on the radio waiting for HIM to fill my ears. When we were half way home my mind decided it wanted to listen to Bring Me The Horizon.
“Chris can you please put in Sempiternal and put it on track seven?” He nodded his head and grabbed the CD out of the glove box and slid it in the player.
I thanked him and leaned my head against the cool window of my car. I brought my hand to my face squeezing the bridge of my nose. I was tense, Chris was tense, and my father’s anger clung around my throat like the moist air after the rain. I shifted positions in my seat, facing Chris. His tattooed hand was gripping the armrest, his jaw was set, and his eyes blackening at every second. I placed my hand on his rubbing my thumb on the side of his hand, in just an instant he calmed looking down at me, smiling.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
The rest of the way wasn’t much better. It seemed as if when I calmed Chris the angrier my father had gotten. We’re home now, and I’m prepared for the earful that I’m going to get from the other half that made me. As soon as the three of us entered and the door closed I braced myself for impact.
“Jane, why would you do this to yourself?” My father asked in the angriest, pissed off tone that has ever left his mouth. “I thought you hated tattoos and piercings, remember when you were little and you said that you would never get them?”
“I was three and daddy’s girl, what do you think that I was going to say?” I spat back as my eyes turned to a glowing amber. “Why are you so fucking uptight!?”
“Because you are ruining your body! Couldn’t you have at least, at fucking least put that fucking spider on the side of your neck somewhere that isn’t visible! I swear to God that if you get anymore”-
“Stay right there and don’t move.” I exclaimed while storming off into my room putting on a black tank top and shorts then putting in all of the jewelry that I removed this morning. I took my hair out of its ponytail and let it fall down my back. I applied my usual dark eye makeup and red lipstick.
I still felt the rage running through my veins when I made it back down stairs and towards the front door.
“What are you going to do now, father?” I said sharply. “What are you going to do? Rip my head off and send me to the flames like what you read about in books? Guess what, I’m already in the flames! I’m a demon! What are you thinking about now? Throwing Holy Water on me? Hoping to wash away my ‘sins’? You can’t, do you know why? Because I’m one big fat sin! I’m a Succubus! Lust is the sin! Do you think I can help that? I was born this way! Guess what? You think you are so perfect? I got the gene from you and mom! BOTH OF YOU! It’s in your history AND mom’s. It didn’t just randomly appear! It’s not a mutation! It’s genetic! You make a big deal about my tattoos and piercings? Look at what your daughter is! The complete opposite of your ideal Christian good girl that you’ve always wanted! Why can’t you understand just like how mom and Damon do? I’m so tired of you! I dread the day you come here and visit for this exact reason!” The image of my big brother Damon flooded my mind. Then I remembered why he was so excepting of me and who I was. “Do you know why Damon Is so accepting of me being the Jesus freak he is? It’s because he opens his mind to realize that in order for there to be a healthy balance to the earth there needs to be an equivalence of good and evil.”
I stormed to the front porch gripping at my hair and growling at frustration. Rage was pulsing throughout my body like how the heroin was of the man that I killed last night. I felt Chris’s presence behind me along with his feeling of what it seemed like confusion mixed with dash of anger. I didn’t bother to turn around; I simply looked down at my tattooed feet and sat on the steps of house. The snow had to have been at least a foot deep. I watched the snow melt, forming a semicircle around me from my body heat. Tears slipped from my now normal blue eyes. I’m a monster, a killer, a demon. I bleed black, I drink blood, I sustain on sex. Look at me now, I’m in a tank top and shorts in sub-zero degree weather and perfectly fine. I don’t need to breathe; I simply do so to blend in. My skin is as white as the snow around me and my hair as dark as night. I’m far from meeting father’s standards. My hot tears splashed on my thighs I quietly sobbed as I leaned my head against the star railing.
“Jane, I’m sorry.” Chris muttered softly.
He stepped towards me lifting me up and placing me in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the crook of my neck. I leaned into his chest still letting the tears fall. I watched more snow melt around us and the flakes turn to raindrops above our heads and evaporating before touching our skin.
A taxicab pulled into my driveway and out-stormed my angry father pushing his luggage into the trunk and hollering to driver to take him to the closest hotel.
Chris lifted me up and carried me bridal style into the house. I buried my face into his shoulder trying to hold back any more tears threatening to spill.
He laid me down on my bed and wrapped his arms around me; burring his face into neck. I turned around so I’d face him. We’ve been together for a little more than a month. It was time, time for us to bond.
I placed my hand on his cheek looking him in the eyes, “Chris, it’s time. I’m ready.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm Baaaccckkk!
Mwahahaha!