Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Till We Disappear

*** your pretty face.

It was my first time going to one of Chris’s shows for his band. You know that feeling you get when you expect something but you’re still not sure? Yeah, that’s how I felt right now. Chris and I walked up to the venue hand in hand.
“Chill down everything is going to be okay, you’ll be backstage with the other girls.” He said softly.
“I really need to get used to being with another demon.” I replied. I could hide my emotions to humans but Chris being an Incubus AND my mate? He could basically feel everything I feel and tap into my thoughts if he wanted to, as I could do the same.
Chris chuckled and looked down at me. ”I hope you like the show, Jane.” He said as he leaned down, placing a soft, tender kiss to my lips.
The moment was ruined by a snarky comment sliding passed a young girls mouth. Chris pulled away snapping his head at her as I slowly turned around to look at her, shooting daggers straight from my eyes to hers. After intense eye contact for about 5 seconds she turned around and stomped through the venue doors.
“We should go inside,” I said moving my way towards the doors, “Before a bitch becomes dinner.” I said a bit harshly.
“I couldn’t agree more.” He said wrapping a hand around my waist.
As we walked through the venue doors there was a side door labeled “stage door” to the right. We made our way through and followed other signs leading to the dressing rooms. He opened the door labeled “Motionless In White” and gestured for me do go in.
I walked in and everyone adverted their eyes towards me. Devin spoke up first. “ Jane this is my mate Kylie she was out of town when you came to meet us.”
“Hello, Kylie.” I said making eye contact with her. I felt the irises of my eyes turn red yet again.
“Welcome.” She said bowing her head down toward me.
“Why don’t you and the rest of the girls check out the venue and meet some of the fans while we get ready.” Chris suggested wrapping his arms around my corseted waist from behind. I agreed and nodded my head at the girls.
Audrey, Kylie, Allie and I headed out the door and outside the venue. It wasn’t much longer when I felt harsh eyes burning in my back. I knew that glare, it didn’t belong to anyone BUT my ex boyfriend, Connor. My eyes flashed red.
“What’s wrong?” Audrey asked. That seemed to get the rest of the girls’ attention.
“You see that guy burning holes in my back? The one with the sandy blonde hair? That’s my ex boyfriend.” I said through clenched teeth. They looked behind me.
“What is a guy like him doing at a concert like this?” Kylie said.
“It’s okay to listen to bands like Motionless at my school… If you’re cool.” I replied.
The girls made “o’s” with their mouths before Allie spoke up, “He’s coming over here.”
I blinked a few times letting my eyes go back to their normal blue color and turned around.
“Miss me?” he said leaning into my face.
“Uh, no you man whore!” I spat out pushing him off of me.
“Come on Jane, you’re not going to introduce me to your friends?” Connor said tracing the tattoo of the heartagram on my hand.
I yanked my hand away from him. “Don’t touch me, and I won’t ruin their lives by doing that mistake.”
“You just made a huge mistake, you’d think that I would of taught you a lesson those 6 months of us dating.” It was then I felt a stinging sensation across my face.
I turned around trying to hold back my face from transforming into its demonic state. My fangs jutted out, I felt my tongue turn into something like the one of a snake, my eyes turned a cold black. I looked toward the girls; all three of them were staring wide-eyed.
“Connor, go away before I do something that I will regret.” I hissed while cracking my neck letting me transform back to my human self.
“Now why would you do something that you would regret?” He was impossible.
I turned to face him. “I’m not sure if you know this or not but I’m sure your best friend Chance can answer that question for you.”
“Chance doesn’t know how to handle a woman.” He said trying to defend his friend.
“Excuse me by budding in, but I do believe that you are the one that doesn’t know how to handle a woman.” Audrey said behind me.
“And you know this how?” He replied in a snarly voice.
“Well, you just slapped a woman that clearly wanted nothing to deal with you, and I’m pretty sure her ma-boyfriend would never lay a hand on her in that matter.” She replied catching herself before she said “mate”.
“Oh, so the skank has a boyfriend?”
“Yeah I do and he is a hell of a lot better than you ever where or ever would have been.” I snapped, no one can call me a skank and get away with it. At that thought I heard the venue doors fly open revealing my shirtless mate and Ricky.
Chris did not look happy at all, Ricky had a cold look on his face.
“What do you think you’re doing you worthless fuck?” Chris spat out.
“You know I heard that the lead singer of Motionless In White came to our school, but I would never guess that this would of happened.” Connor said eyeing him up and down.
“Well you better believe it because if you don’t leave Jane alone I will make your life a living hell.” Chris said towering over Connor. “Enjoy the show, come on Jane.” He said coldly.
Connor looked dumb-founded as we all walked off and through the venue doors. He’s abused me from the start of the relationship and on throughout the time we spent together. If I were to hit back he’d hit harder. I’m not indestructible I’m just immortal; I feel physical and mental pain.
“Who is he to you?” Chris asked looking down at me.
“Ex-boyfriend.” I said through clenched teeth.
We walked into the dressing room and sat down. Chris continued to get dressed by putting on a white button down shirt, the man can pull off anything…
“He abused you didn’t he.” Devin said.
He must have been tapping into my thoughts, an Incubus and Succubus alone can tap into someone’s thoughts and dreams. Only mates can share feelings and emotions. “Yes, he did. Everyday.” I replied looking down at my feet.
“Why did you let him?” Ricky asked sitting down next to me.
“If I would hit him back he hit me harder… I know I’m supposed to be invincible, but when you beat yourself up everyday it reflects in your relationships… Human relationships of course.” I said looking up at Chris. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.
“We all know the feeling.” Josh said, everyone nodded in agreement.
“It’s time to go on stage.” Angelo spoke up.
I stood up and went to Chris’s side. He didn’t hesitate to wrap his arm around my waist. Everyone else followed behind.
When we got to the stage we all formed a circle, ready for Chris to give a pep talk.
He began, “First off I’d like to note that we need to make Jane as comfortable as possible because she id flipping the fuck out right now.” I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the side. He let out a chuckle and continued. “Now let me get straight and to the point, we sold out so lets make this the best fucking show yet!” We all chanted and cheered, Obviously pumped for the show.
The boys lined up in the order they were going to enter the stage. First Angelo, second Josh, third Devin, fourth Ricky, fifth Ryan, and sixth Chris. They entered the stage and all you heard were screams and cheers throughout the venue.
“This is Puppets!” Chris yelled.
I enjoyed every bit of it, but it wasn’t till the middle of the song that the lyrics stuck out to me. “My fucking pain is my paycheck
Get fucking over me!
This is where it all begins
Two EP's and a full length later and I still can't let go of you”
The song continued to the end.
“Fuck your pretty face,
Fuck your pretty face!
I’m not your puppet”
The underneath of my skin began to crawl, I gave my everything to hold back the hiss forming at my tongue. The thought of Chris with another woman made me mad. Meaning He thought she was his mate, he thought it would be forever with her.
“This song is about people who like to look down on you and me. It’s about people that have spent their entire lives having everything handed to them and never having to experience the things, the things of pain and suffering like you and I have. The simple things in life just like not having enough gas to come the fucking tour. I’m talking about the people I call the Snookies, the Kardashions, and the Paris Hiltons of the world. People who are given everything for being glorified pieces of shit, I promise you guys that you don’t need the big expensive purse, the big fake tits, or to suck daddy’s dick your entire life just to get somewhere. And my last promise to you guys is that I know for a fact that every single kind of those people both inside and out are the ugliest fucking cunts I’ve ever seen in my entire life, this is If It’s Dead, We Kill It!” The crowd went mad and even more so when the song finished.

Unfortunately the last song came rather quickly, or so it seemed. In reality, outside the venue, it was dead midnight the city lights lit up the night sky. It was when the hookers, whores, and the disgusting needy men came to thrive before they put on their Sunday best and worship this so called God up above trying to hide the hangover the night before. Their daughters whore themselves and their sons torment the broken hearted and the underdogs. It was those who disgust me the most.
“You know the song, you know the words, when the song starts I want everyone to put their middle fingers up in the air and say fuck you to these people that make you feel worthless everyday.” There was a roar of screams coming from the audience. “This Is Immaculate Misconception!

“What the fuck?
Put your teeth to the curb, ‘cause right now I'm gonna stomp your fucking face in
I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top
You're just a trend, just a fucking disease,
How could you look at yourself in the mirror?
You stand for nothing and your heart is untrue
Every single thing about you is just a clone of the last "you"

All I want is to reach someone,
to say something that could change their life forever
To let them know they're not alone, you're not alone
So many people wanna see me fail,
so fucking clever but I'll spit in your face
I'll make sure you remember me

If all these words you speak of meant a thing
I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing
But I know that there's nothing real inside
Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies

I've seen so many of you come and go,
That's ‘cause you're in it for all the wrong fucking reasons
You can't expect to live off of lies and survive
I am who I am, this is what we are,
I don't care if this offends you, or your worthless god

To all the kids who's letters I receive
The broken hearted, the damaged just like me
I will be your voice to let the world know we stand as one
We're standing right here so come and fucking get us

Open your mind before your mouth
Or come and fucking get us
Open your mind before your mouth
I'll be the end of your decadence

If all these words you speak of meant a thing
I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing

If all these words you speak of meant a thing
I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing
But I know that there's nothing real inside
Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies

I may not have built this kingdom but,
I'll make fucking sure that I protect it from you.

If all these words you speak of meant a thing
I'd take back all the lines against you that I sing
But I know that there's nothing real inside
Your heart's invested in feeding everyone lies

I may not have built this kingdom but,
I'll make fucking sure that I protect it from you.”
I was mesmerized by the lyrics, they spoke out to me. As the lyrics state, “I will be your voice to let the world know we stand as one”. It made me feel as if us outcast were a family… but it made me realize that we WERE a family. Then it reminded me how much it angered me that Conner was watching, listening, and even enjoying the music escaping from my pack of demons’ hypothetical souls.
“So, How did you like it?” Kylie asked.
“It was fucking awesome.” I answered with a smile. The boys came off one by one.
“Thank you Denver!” Chris shouted his final words to the crowd and sauntered off the stage in a full embrace coming towards me. He engulfed me in a hug.
“Okay, so um. I know you’re my mate and all… and your show was fucking amazing. But you are sweaty and nasty, love.” I said flailing my arms out trying to wiggle free just for him to cling on to me tighter. Our pack chuckled in unison.
There was an uncomfortable stench starting to form… And it wasn’t Chris’s sweat. I hissed and turned around to face Connor for the second time tonight.
“What the fuck do you want from me you ugly cunt!” I exclaimed.
“I don’t know who this “ugly cunt” is but you seem to be pretty mad at him.” He snared.
“You know good and well that I’m talking to you, you know what I’m just not even going to hold back this time.” I hissed out letting the demonic form take over me. I saw true fear in Connor’s eyes; for once he was scared of me. I found myself speed walking towards him and pinning him to the wall, putting my forearm against his throat. The pack let me, they knew what he’s done, they knew the pain I felt. Connor’s grey eyes were wide. “I don’t know weather to take you home and torture you watching you slowly die or snap your neck here and now.” I let my tongue slip out between my fangs and onto his jaw letting the venom sting a little. “You know what, I need someone to hold his arms. I’ll end his misery.” Chris came to his left and Ricky to his right. They put him to his knees and grabbed his arms. I leaned down to his neck, at first nipping at his neck, letting him moan. I bit down and immediately spat out behind me in disgust. “You were no good anyways.” I placed my hands on each side of his face and quickly turning it to the side, hearing it crack. Breaking the neck wasn’t good enough for me. I placed a foot on his shoulder, not hesitating to rip his head off. I threw the head off to the side.
“Well, at least we know she can defend herself.” Ryan said trying to lighten the dark mood lingering in the room.
“Of course I can, I live alone.” I let my eyes fade back to blue. “ Someone take care of the mess.” I said leaving the room to go outside the venue. I needed air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Violence?! I think yes. Now I'd like to point out the fact that Angelo will still be in this story. (or series if I do continue on.) If I start another story i will include Brandon, the new Motionless drummer. I'm so sorry that It's been two months! It feels as If I'm neglecting you all! well anyways. I hope you all have liked this chapter even though most of it has been written at two in the morning haha!