Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Something New

People head-to-toe stares, people whispering things about you, good or bad still gives me goose bumps. Being transferred in your senior year must be the worst case a girl could possibly have well besides having a miserable life. Fuck I bumped into a guy I found myself on the ground not wanting to look at people. I heard laughs and giggles around me and I was starting to tear up. Way the go Kyle great way to start your first day of senior year.

"Hey are you okay?" a guy sat down in front of me, I tried to peek through my messy hair covering my face. "Do you need some help?" he asked, from there I saw his face, he had a bright blue eyes which was kind of big but cute, I was observed at him more, he was wearing a bright brown hat and some green shirt that has prints on them and the word 'anthem' he had black skinny pants and a pair of black toms. I stood up since I needed too even if I know it was fucking embarrassing.

"I-I'm sorry" I ran down the hall way not causing more embarrassing things. I went straight to the classroom where I was assigned to stay, I sat down at the far left seat which was really quiet so I just stayed there and kind of daydreamed and thinking of the things happened a while ago.
"Hey, you forgot this...” why are you bothering me I thought as I turned around and saw the guy, the guy who I just bumped with. He was handing me a notebook, I snatched the notebook from his hands and hid them on my bag. How did he even know where I was, I was assuming he would leave yet he sat down in front of my seat and cuts me off as I was looking at the window beside me. You've got to be kidding me he's my classmate? No just no

"I'm Kellin, Kellin Quinn" His name was kind of weird and many things were running through my mind. His eyes were just perfect you can actually get lost in it. And so did I. "And you are?" he giggled because I was staring at his eyes. "I-I'm Kyle" I told him awkwardly. "Kyle, isn't that a guy's name?" He joked. "Uh you know the world now they don’t bother anymore to what gender their name would be including my parents.” I laughed, he slightly laughed too. God he has the sweetest smile ever.
"You're funny...” I felt my cheeks turn red as Kellin stared at me with a smile.
“So you’re new here” I nodded in agreeing. The “small” talk didn’t last that long since the teacher came in and everything, including the time slowed down and all I did was stare at Kellin. By the look he was popular, I know it. Everybody knows him and he’s the class clown or school’s clown rather. He was the teacher’s pet too. I mean dude he’s p to the e to the r to the f to the e to the c to the t (perfect). Yes he is perfect but not for me I guess I mean dude I’m a new girl I don’t expect people to love me especially to a guy like him. Maybe there would changes but that would be luck for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story!!!! I've been writing this for awhile and i decided to update 'em. So here ya go! I need your Comments about this fic thanks and also Subscribe!!

PS. I used my iTouch to type this so if theres any typo comment 'em and I'll Fix it thanks :3