Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Impress Me

As Soon as the bell rang, I ran down the hallway it was all noisy and messy. I even saw someone making out I mean it's not something new or anything it was just inappropriate for people make out in the lockers on first day, can't they wait? Calm your hormones dude. I kept looking for my locker and I found them and my landmark was it was near the Girl's Bathroom literally beside the Girl's Bathroom door. It was really awkward since people kept passing me by.

"Kyle, Kyle Winters, am I right?" A girl was standing behind my locker door.
"Yes?" I closed my locker door and saw a girl, she was pretty, she had a bleach blonde hair flowing on her right shoulder and she wore some floral dress and black flats. Uhm why is she talking to a girl like me?

"I'm Hayley." She introduced herself.
"Nice to meet you" She added. It was weird seeing her since I never met her or even seen her this morning.
"So what brings you here?" She placed her Right arm on my shoulder and kind of wrapped it up making me feel welcomed
"Family Problems I guess...” I saw Kellin walking towards our direction from his locker. Dude Kellin’s on his way to you what should you do? Should I even do anything? Ohmygod
"Hi Kyle and Hayley" He greeted. So are you related or friends..? God his smile is killing me I swear to fucking god.
"So you met the School's Bad Boy huh?" Bad boy? Kellin's a bad boy? The way he looked and sound, he doesn't look like a bad boy to me. I just laughed to what I heard from Hayley.
"Am not!" Kellin crossed his arms together and narrowed his eyebrows. Even with his “angry face” he was still cute though.
"Y-yeah I met him this morning, I bumped into him" I told her.
"Whoa that's wicked, hitting Kellin? He must have sounded like an angry grandma" She chuckled.
"Stop it before I fucking duct tape your mouth Hayley." They were sounding like a fighting a couple.
"If you can!" Hayley stick out her tongue all I can do was laugh at them since I can't really relate stuff with them since I'm new. "Oh yes I will" Kellin ran to her trying to get her and place a duck-tape, like literally Kellin was holding a duct tape, I don't even know where he got it anyway. They were running in circles around me, I just kept laughing. Kellin gave up first he stopped to catch his breath and Hayley kept laughing with me
"What a loser." Hayley stick out her tongue and pointed at Kellin who was kind of having hard time breathing.
"C'mon let's buy Kyle something to eat outside school" Hayley placed her arm once more on my shoulder. Kellin tried to catch up
"Hey wait up! I'll pay for our lunch since Kyle is new. "Is he trying to impress me or what?
"Are you trying to impress Kyle?" Whoa is Hayley reading my fucking mind how can she even think of that?
"Shut up Hayley"

Well that was fun I made 2 friends running around with duct tape acting like a complete jerks but ohmygod they’re popular. I mean they’re effin’ popular and all they do it this? That’s hell new to me. ‘Cause back in Arizona. Popular people are acting older than their age. I mean why would they even do that stuff. But anyway I’m not in Arizona anymore and I’m starting a new life with my mom. And I hope I’ll have a better life than in Arizona.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short but i'll make it up to you on the next chapter. 'cause i was writing the chapter already then the computer crashed and it wasn't, obviously saved so I'm really really sorry!!!

Comment and Subscribe yo niggas (not to be a racist or something)