Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

One Hundred Sleepless Nights

5 years after

I woke up from the light beaming through my open window. I feel tired. I always feel tired. I stood up quickly and went to the bathroom, did my business and washed my face. It is funny how it’s been 5 years since the whole drama thing happened. I never met or even seen him the whole 5 years of my life. I did apparently tour with Vic and the rest of the band weeks after I went to Arizona. I didn’t get to finish the tour with them because I felt like shit and something. Then, I left Arizona and my dad a year after, I know, I said I will be there for only a couple of months but things change and I needed to do something and that is to work, again. Work for a living, so that I can live by myself. After that I was like being Anti-social with everyone I knew.

I went downstairs to only see Alex watching T.V. “Hey little kiddo whatcha doin’ watching TV early in the morning.” I said rubbing my eyes and then tied my hair into a messy bun.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked and still I didn’t get a reply. “You want pancakes?” I spoke once again. I bought my own house in Seattle with Alex. I got a job, I’m an editor-in-chief in a magazine. I apparently do like what my life turned out to be. Except that I am still hiding things from everyone. Nobody knows Alex, just my dad. I didn’t even keep in touch with Hayley or Ashley. I was alone for 5 years, I didn’t had another relationship with anybody thinking that my life would just get shitter with ‘em boys. I don’t need a man to live.

“Alex,” I called out “It’s breakfast time. I cooked pancakes for you honey.” I added. She started running towards the table.

“Yay!!!” She cheered out then started digging out the food. I sat down beside her. I smiled at her while she ate the pancakes. Honestly, she is the best thing that happened to my life even if I’m too young to have one.

“Are we gonna go to the park today, honey?” I asked her. She looked at me with the sweetest big smile and nodded. I brushed her hair and looked at me being all so giddy and excited for the rest of the day. She finished the pancakes and left the table immediately to watch her favorite show. I cleaned up the table and washed the dishes. I soon watched the TV with her, oh you know just a simple bonding time. She rested her head in my lap and started laughing to the show.

“Park! Park! Park!” She cheered.

“Okay c’mon let’s take a walk then we’ll go to the park.”

Soon enough, we both changed our clothes and took a walk to the park. It was her favorite place on earth. Every day I would find myself hanging out in the park with her, since it is only a walking distance from our house. Before we could even reach the park she started running towards to the field. I held up my camera and took pictures of her. We often stay at the park over an hour then we go to the Ice Cream parlor after. I sat down to the bench and let her have fun under the sun with her friends and so. I just took pictures of her. I even got dozen boxes full of Alex’s pictures it’s because she was always smiling. I love it that she is who she is at the moment.

“Alex be careful honey.” I said. Once again I held my camera to take a picture of Alex. Looking through the small peep hole, I saw the familiar guy, same hair, same looks. The guy I hoped I will never see again. He was looking at my direction too, noticing me. I slowly hovered the camera down, he was still looking at my direction. He was with some other 4 guys. I remembered him.

“Honey, stay there okay?” I said to Alex, standing up making my way to the guy’s direction. I narrowed my eyebrows as I got nearer to him, he noticed me. I know he knows me. Why is he here?
“Kyle?” He spoke.

“Kellin,” I mumbled. I froze seeing him again, after 5 years, 5 fucking years. “What are you doing here?” I added. We were both shocked seeing each other once again. He still had those piercing blue eyes, shoulder length black wavy-ish hair. He was still the same, nothing changed for 5 years while I got taller and thinner.

“It’s, it’s nice meeting you again.” He smiled. We just stood there looking at each other doing nothing but to stare. I was happy yet kind of scared thinking what if he spent the past 5 years looking for me?
“I-I’m touring with the band, obviously. You still remember them right?” He called out the band and started introducing them one by one again.

“Hey it’s been 5 year man.” Jesse spoke. I chuckled “I know.” Alex started running from behind passing by me and into Kellin. She started clinging to Kellin’s legs.

“Oh hey there little kiddo,” He let out a laugh. He carried her and said “What’s your name?”

“Alec! Alec! Alec!” She said. It’s because she cannot pronounce the ‘x’ on her name.

“Alex.” I said, correcting her. “It’s Alex.” I said once again. Kellin started playing and talking with her. Being so nice not knowing she is with me.

“You know her?” He asked looking at me. I nodded. “Y-yeah.”

“Is she your…?” He paused. Placing down Alex, she ran towards me and clung into my legs this time. I ran down my hands to her hair and nodded to Kellin, “She is apparently mine.”

Kellin looked quite shock hearing what I just said. Obviously because like what I said, no one knew about Alex, I hid it from everyone.

“She’s cute and adorable, just like you.” He smiled, complimenting me and Alex. It was nice actually, seeing him once again and getting to talk to him about how is his life or my life. He said his band was getting better in the music industry, they just had their new album released, while, I worked my life off. However, I did travel the world before settling my life in Seattle.

“I missed you.” He mumbled. I did miss Kellin too. I missed all his sweet voice and those days when we were still together. But I still cannot forget that very day when I left him not even saying anything a note or something.

“I missed you too. And I’m sorry.” I said. It was the last thing I wanted to say to Kellin, to say I’m sorry for leaving him. I knew it was the right thing actually and obviously, I was correct I mean look at me now. I’m happy for who and what I am now.

“So Alex,” He pointed at her. “Is she mine?” He asked. My heart stopped hearing those words coming out of his mouth. He assumed it was his? But why? I opened my mouth but no words came out instead, Alex spoke and cut out the scene.

“Mommy, I wanna go home already.” She whined. I carried her into my arms and pat her on the back and said “Okay We’ll go home already, kiss Kellin good bye.” I walked towards Kellin then Alex kissed him goodbye.

“It’s great meeting you again Kellin. Good bye.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end. I'm sorry I have to end this story because i think it's going nowhere. I know the story sucks and non-sense and it's really boring and shit but thank you to every single one of you who commented, who subscribed, who recommended this. You guys made me really happy, no really. Every time I get notified if someone commented, it cheers me up knowing somebody gives a shit on my story. I may or may not right a sequel for this. If I don't delete this story means I will obviously write a sequel but if I do delete it I am fucking sorry. Okay thank you.

(title credit to Pierce The fucking Veil)