Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

Reckless

I got out the cab as the driver unloaded my bag and took off. I stood there in their yard, waiting for my brain to do something. I just literally stood there. I took a deep sigh then slowly walked to their front door. I rang the doorbell and waited for somebody to open the door for me. My hands began to sweat I did not know why I was getting all-nervous.

“Hi. How may I help you?” An old Lady, I am assuming that it is his mom, opened the door and greeted me politely.

“Good Evening, is Vic around?” I asked. She nodded.

“Come in, I’m just going to call him okay?” She widely opened the door for me. I went in, I saw Mike sitting on the couch with the rest of the band watching T.V.

“Oh Kyle, you’re here!” Jaime exclaimed. They all had this confused face because they saw me with a bag. I knew by then that they’ll ask why I was carrying a bag and why I saw there, looking for Vic. Before they could even speak, I already told them that I was leaving to Arizona tomorrow and I just wanted to stay nearer to the airport since I had a 4 am flight, and besides I don’t think I can find a hotel already at this time.

“What about Kellin?” Mike asked. I bit my lip. I didn’t want to tell them that Kellin and I broke up and everything. It was none of their business anyway.

“Uhm…” I began, “Kellin’s not around and…” Before I could even finish Vic came around already. His eyes twitched as he saw me downstairs. I know it wasn’t the great time to meet up with him at his house but as far, I know, he is the only person I could talk to right now.

“Kyle you’re, you’re here…” He said. I flashed a smile at him. We both just stared at each other. I remembered telling him things the day after the party. I told him to forget about it and now here I am at his home without even giving a note or at least, a text that I was coming over.

“Can I stay for the night?” I asked everyone, of course I needed to since it was not my house and I think the whole band is having some party by themselves.

“Yeah, yeah of course, but I think Mike is throwing a party later around 12 am. You can stay upstairs if you don’t want to join because, I as what I heard, you have an early flight to Arizona tomorrow morning.” Vic explained. I shook my head and told Vic I wanted to join just you know, to have fun before I leave. Nevertheless, it wasn’t really the real reason, it’s because I wanted to get out of my mind for a while, and I want to be reckless just for tonight. Mike is a party person, I know he likes throwing parties and his parties are wild not the normal ones.

“I’m just going to some beers at the grocery store, you wanna come?” I shook my head. Vic grabbed his car keys and went to his car. The radio did all the work to keep the car all noisy and not just blank stares from both of us.

Vic suddenly, turned off the radio. “What happened?” He asked. I had no clue what he was talking about, why did he ask that?

“What do you mean?”

“Why did you suddenly visit me late at night when you have Kellin with you?” I bit my lip thinking if I was going to tell him that we broke up and everything just seem to be sad and I decided to leave him without any notice.

“I left him.” I sighed. Vic was in complete shock. “Can we not talk about this?” I just can’t talk about it now, fucking drama.

Vic had nothing to say, he was speechless. He knew I loved Kellin so much that I can’t leave him but I just did. He didn’t know that I can do it, that I had the guts to fucking cut off everything between Kellin and me.

He parked at an empty lot in front of the grocery store. He turned off the engine and did move a single muscle. He just sat there, still in complete shock. He faced at me and took a deep breath, “I’m sorry.” I don’t know why he needed to say sorry. It was not his fault in any angle.

“It’s not your fault, Vic.” I flashed a smile. “It was never your fault.” He had a small smile flash on his face. He stepped out of the car and went inside the grocery store to pick up what he needed to pick up. I just sat there with the thought Kellin in my mind. I closed my eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and opened my eyes once again. I felt bad for myself and to everyone else that mattered to me especially to Vic; he never needed to be in the whole situation. I just came around to ruin his life too, to be part of this whole drama thing.

It didn’t take long for Vic to come back with all the cases of beer and bottles of Whiskey he could bring with his two hands. On the way home, we just had blank stares on the road. We didn’t bother talking to each other. He parked in their lot, turned off the engine and helped him load off the car. The guests were there already. I don’t know anyone in particular. I just know Vic, Mike, Jaime and Tony nobody else. There were some groupies and some were their close friends.

“Make yourself at home, Kyle.” Vic said as we place the cases of beer and whiskeys on the counter table.

“Let’s fucking go!!!!!!” Mike screamed and jumped off the pool with his clothes on and everyone else jumped off with him.

I grabbed a beer and sat down at the couch with Tony and Jaime playing beer pong on the coffee table.

“You okay Kyle?” Jaime asked as he threw the ping pong ball in one of the cups of Tony. “FUCK YEAH!!!” He shouted because the ball got in. I nodded and flashed a smile “Yeah, I’m fine.”
Next thing I knew, I already drank a couple of beer and half a bottle of Whiskey. Like what I said, I want to be reckless tonight. Never in my life did I get to drink this much.

“Whoa slow down there killer.” Tony said as I drank straight from the whiskey bottle. He sat down with me at the pool he placed his arms around me. “You drink more as much as I do.” He added with a laugh. Well, it’s just a one-time thing, I guess. I was not completely drunk I was just out of my mind. I didn’t really know what I was doing. I rested my head in Tony’s shoulder, as I was getting a bit dizzy. As I was about to close my eyes, Tony pushed me off the edge of the pool.

“HOLY SHIT TONY!” I screamed as I slip off and got soaked. “Fuck you Tony!” I cursed once more. I went closer to him and pulled him to the pool with me. I was completely awake by then, thanks a lot to Tony fucking Perry. He took a step closer to me and pulled me into him. Our lips collided. His lips tasted like alcohol and so did mine. He pushed my hard on the tile, which hurts. Next thing I knew, we were making out in the pool. I was out of my mind. I clung to him and he started kissing my neck, I moaned in pleasure. The make-out didn’t last that long. I told him it was just a one night stand. Besides, I don’t want to go beyond the line.

I walked inside with my soaking wet clothes. I saw Vic walking towards me, he knew I needed to get some rest and that I was drunk. He carried me to his room to get change already so that I could get the rest that I need. He laid me to his bed then looked for his clothes that can fit me; he grabbed a pair of his boxers and a grey sweater.

“Can you do it by yourself?” He chuckled. He was not drunk at all. I shook my head ‘no’ and he laughed. He started to peel off my wet clothes. Now, all I was half naked. All I had was my bra and panties.

“What time is it?” I muttered.
“1:30 in the morning.” Vic exclaimed as he hang my clothes in is bathroom. He then made his way towards me to put some fresh clothes.

“Stand up.” I did what he told me to do. I stood up and almost fell on the bed again, Vic held onto me as both of us fell on the bed. He was on top of me. We just both laughed it off. I looked at him straight to his eyes. I never knew he had such beautiful hazelnut brown eyes.

“Vic…” I whispered. Then our lips attached together. I let our tongue battle in between. He started to peel off his clothes. I can feel the cold bed in my bare skin. He then removed my bra. I felt his warmth around me it felt good just when I thought that we only had my panties as barriers between us. I wrapped around my hands his neck as he kissed me passionately. He held into my waist. I felt his warm hands roam around my waist to my back and to my thighs.

“Should I?” He looked at me. I nodded and he slit the garter of my panties. Next thing I knew he was inside of me. I moan in pleasure knowing he was inside of me. He hovered over me I looked at him as his sweat dripped over my face. He picked up his pace. “Oh god Vic…” I moan. I kept shouting out his name, hopefully no one would hear us. “Fuck it Vic. Holy Shit.” As he trusted into me, I grabbed into the thin sheets of Vic’s bed. His pace started to slow down as he kissed my neck and into my mouth again. We both breathe heavily as he lay back down to his bed beside me. I fell asleep with my hands wrapped around Vic.

I woke up with Vic’s voice. “Good Morning Kyle. Wakey, wakey sleepyhead.” He ran down his hands to my hair.

“What time is it?” I mumbled before opening my eyes into the beaming lights of sun rise through the blinds.

“Around 6 am.” He said, standing up grabbing the clothes I was supposed to wear last night. He threw them to me. “I’m gonna grab some coffee downstairs, wanna come?” He asked opening the door in front of him.

“Yeah, I’ll just get dressed.” I went to the bathroom with the clothes Vic lend me. I washed my face and tied my hair into a messy bun. I went downstairs and saw the whole house messed up. Bottles and cups of beers scattered around, I even saw panties lying on the floor.

I saw Jaime and Vic in the counter table drinking some coffee. “We uh, messed up the place didn’t we?” I chuckled.

“Yes we did.” Jaime nodded his head. “Had fun last night?” He asked. I can tell he was still sleepy. His eyes were just half open.

“Yeah, I did. Did you?” I asked both of them. Vic hand me a cup of coffee and I said thank you in return.

“I won the beer pong, so yeah I did.” Jaime laughed. Well yeah, Jaime was great at the beer pong game last night with Tony. “How about you Vic,” He turned to Vic. “Did you have fun last night?” He added. Vic nodded and looked at me. I almost spilled the coffee inside my mouth. I bit my lip, knowing we fucked last night even if I was really myself. It was unconscious for the both of us since I was completely drunk and he’s kinda sober so it explains it all.

“Well I need to get ready now. I got a flight at 8.” I placed down the cup to the counter table and went upstairs. I saw Vic peeking through the door.

“Hey.” He opened the door. I flashed a smile and brought out the clothes I’m going to wear for today.

“How long are you going to be in Arizona?” He sat down to his bed, watched me as I peel off my clothes and wore my tight skinny jeans.

“I don’t know yet.” I panted. Skinny jeans were so tight that I had the hard time putting them up. Vic just sat there laughing at me as I pull up my jeans and have a hard time. “Fuck.” I cursed. I pulled up the zipper and buttoned them. I took off the sweater and wore a black Nirvana shirt. I grabbed my bag of make-up and made my way to the bathroom. I placed just a minimal make-up, it’s not like I’m attending a party or something. I tied my hair into the same messy bun I had earlier but this time, more appealing and fixed. Vic helped my pack up some of my things in the bag as I started rushing over things since it was almost 7 am. I started to walk in circles around his room to enumerate the things I had making sure I won’t leave anything.

Vic drove me to the airport since he said he drives faster than the cab. He helped me unload my things to his car. “Thank you Vic.” I hugged him.

“I’m going to miss you.” He mumbled. “I will really.”
“Me too, Vic.”
“Can you not leave please?” He begged. I pulled off.
“I can’t. I’m sorry.” I kissed him slowly, this time I swear I mean it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel bad including Tony here wahhhh okay oh well. Guess what? I just heard Mayday Parade live last saturday!!!!!! Actually I didn't get to go to the real concert so my friend called me during their set and holy shit I cried even if I just heard them over the phone. the new PCD is now phone concert depression oh yeah. Anyways, this chapter is idk. I felt weird when I was writing this omfg okay

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & RECOMMEND

(chapter title credit to You Me At Six)