Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

The Story Behind

"Okayyyyy. Kellin." She took a long sip before she spoke again.
"About, us, Kellin and me..." She explained
"W-what about you two?" I asked her
"We dated for like 3 months and be broke up thinking things we not working about, that we're better off as Friends. And now it's been 2 years since he had a girlfriend who was me" She took a sip again "And as of now, I never actually saw Kellin being this happy kid feeling free and all ever since he met you..." I stayed silent and speechless. "Not that I'm telling you he has a crush on you. I know when he has a crush or not and the way he acts, nothing new, it's just that he's really happy when he's with you" she added
"O-okay" I stuttered. I heard the Starbuck's door open and surprisingly I saw Kellin.

"Speaking of the devil" I whispered, not that I'm calling Kellin a Devil.
"Huh?" Hayley must have heard me but not that clear.

"Hey there" Kellin walked towards us
"Hey" I smiled
"I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" He asked
"Yes, our date" Hayley said
"Date huh?" He took a chair and sat down beside Hayley
"Go away!" Hayley pushed him
"That hurts, ya know" He sounded like a little child. Did I mention I loved them arguing? Yes, I did.

The 'Date' didn't last long until my mom called me looking for me. So I needed to get home, I walked home sadly. Hayley needed to go somewhere else too so she can't drive me home. But I walking home was kind of fun since I was with Kellin. He told me he'd be walking me home because I might get lost or something, according to him.

When we arrived home, I asked him if he wanted to have dinner at our house, he obviously said yes.

"Hey mom, this is Kellin, my friend" I introduced him
"Hi Kellin, it's nice to meet you dear" She shake hands with him. He smiled and looked at me. We were like girlfriend, boyfriend introducing to their family, my family.

The dinner was quite nice. Kellin being all-so-talkative about his life, it was a way to know him better. He left after we watched Walking Dead 3 which was around 8pm.

"It was nice eating dinner with you and your mom" Kellin smiled. We took a short walk in the park near my house; you know just a stroll in the park in the night.
"You're very welcome" I giggled. I fixed my gaze at his blue eyes as we walked to the swing set at the park. We were both laughing just enjoying the night.

It all ended and we were both quiet just swinging the swing slowly then a call broke the silence.

"I'm sorry" Kellin took his phone
"I-it's okay" I laughed. I kept quiet just staring at the sky full of stars.

"I-I need to go, Kyle...” Kellin stood up. I nodded. He shoved his hands at his pockets, smiled and left. I walked home after.

"So?" My mom sneaked in my room as I was using my laptop.
"What?" I had a puzzled look.
"Kellin, is he...?"
"M-my Boyfriend?" I raised my eyebrow she nodded in agreeing
"No, mom, we just met yesterday, we're friends. And friends as it is"