Status: The End

Your Forever Is All That I Need

New Girl

We arrived at Kellin's house, it was big as his eyes, you know what I mean, it was huge, and it was somehow a mansion. I looked around to see and observe stuff. Kellin's house was big, as you enter the gate, you'll see a fountain in the middle like in the movies, and their house was a bit modern. They had this awesome view, especially I think, on sunsets. The house was made of glass; I'm pretty sure Kellin's family likes glass so much. I smirked.

"Kellin knew you were with me, he told me that we'll eat breakfast here..." Hayley interrupted my gaze.
"H-how did he know I was with--" Hayley cuts me off
"He knows everything" She winked. Hahahahahaaha, so I laugh now? Thoughts were in my head. I had this what-the-hell look and some he's-such-a-creeper look. Hayley just laughed
"You're joking right?" I asked her
"Yes!" she laughed off. Pshh I knew that...... I think.

"Hey" Kellin stepped out of the house. I smiled back. He open the door for me being a gentleman, I know it should be a "turn on" but it, it's not working... oops?
"Uh so should we eat breakfast now?" he added as he closed the door car.
"y-yeah" i replied
"Yes! I'm starving has hell" Hayley walked inside. Of course she had been here; they're best friends, or maybe friends.

We walked into their kitchen which was bigger than our kitchen, I saw a lady in a Sunday Dress and her hair all fixed up in a high-ponytail, she was facing back at us, when she heard us enter she turned and look at us, kind of surprised.

"Hayley!" She greeted, I was assuming it was Kellin's mom
"Hi Mrs. Quinn, nice to meet you!" And I was right
"It's been a long time since Kellin has taken you here...” She laughed. Hayley just had her half-smile
"A-are you two together again?" She added but in a whisper. Whoa Kellin and Hayley dated?
"Fuck no mom!" Kellin kind of had his blood boiling
"Kellin, language"
"I-I'm sorry, just please...” Kellin hesitated
"Kellin please don't tell me you’re gay. It's been 2 years since you know, girlfriend" She was acting like she was drunk or something like that
"Mom! Stop it!" Kellin shouted
"Wait, it this new girlfriend?" She pointed at me. Fuck no. I had this puzzled look on her and I looked at Kellin and Hayley
"No, she's Kyle. She's our new friend" Hayley tried to explain
"Thanks a lot mom" Kellin stormed out of the kitchen and went outside.
"I'm sorry dear...” She held my hand. I smiled back and she let go of my hands.

I tried catching up Kellin but he was too fast.

I saw Kellin outside by the tire-swing set under the tree which was facing the view. I walked slowly towards him as his swing the tire. He heard me and turned around.

"I'm sorry about my mom..." Honestly I didn't feel weird or anything....
"It's okay" I laughed which made him kind of giggle
"We should go now!" Hayley shouted as she saw us in the tire swing. I reached out my hand to Kellin, gesturing to hold my hand, he held it anyway. I just held his hand and kind of tighten my grip; he started giggling and tightens more his grip. We just started laughing until we reached the car and we left Kellin's house.

We arrived at school well, kind of late because we still had to drive thru McDonald's for breakfast. We rushed into our classroom since we all had the same classes.

"Thanks Kyle" Kellin whispered into my ear from the back passing me by. I felt my cheeks burn a bit. I just smiled walking to the classroom and saw Kellin where he was seated yesterday.

"You're welcome" I told him as I passed his seat. He just smiled and the teacher entered for our second class. We obviously missed our first class. Crap.

The Class ended kind of early than yesterday for lunch. At least I get to hang out with Kellin and Hayley.

"Whad'up yo" Hayley placed her arm on my shoulder. "Where do you want to go for lunch, you know just you and me" She added with a wink. I laughed
"Like a date?" I giggled
"Yeah!" I just laughed, it was a friendly date not the lesbian-ish date.
"Anywhere..." I smiled
"Okay then!" she smiled. She was actually really, really pretty, that's why she was really popular, she's like Sharpay Evans in High School Musical, but the other way around, and you get me right?

We got in the car and drove off. I wondered where Kellin was so I asked Hayley where he was and she said he needed to be home early because he needed to do something.

We arrived in a cafe, Starbucks, to be more specific. "This will be fun." I smirked
"Hmm? W-what?" Hayley didn't hear me; she's most of the time deaf.
"Nothing" I giggled
"Whateverrrr" she turned off the car and left, I open my door after and walked inside Starbucks.

"Order?" Hayley asked "I'll treat you anyway" people are so kind to me. Why
"Caramel Frappe. My ever favorite drink" I told her
"Okay" she replied. She ordered her drink and we sat down on one of the chairs for two.

"So tell me more" She took a sip of her frappe
"about?"
"Yourself! duhhh" she laughed
"There's not much about to tell about myself. There's nothing really interesting..."