Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

Our breaths came in pants, our bodies soaked with sweat and passion. Our bodies and minds molded together so perfectly. I threw my head back, a cry of passion escaping my lips as I climaxed. My nails making marks across his back as I fought to hold onto him until he fell onto my body.

Our hearts racing, our pants filling the air around us as my arms and body went limp but managed to still hold his body. We didn't speak, there were no words to be spoken. Every angry word, every sad moment in our lives left us with our climaxes, bringing us even closer as one.

"That sh-" I clamped a hand over his mouth, staring down into his eyes with a shake of my head.

"Don't ... don't say it shouldn't have happened. It did and it was for a reason," I whispered, my chest still rising and falling with each heavy breath. "It's no longer just you, Greg. When I stepped foot in that door the first time, it stopped just being you and became us," I said.

Greg stared at me,his eyes searching mine. Searching for some sort of game,some sort of sick and twisted joke I might be playing. When he found nothing but acceptance and love, his head fell back onto my chest and he just laid there,his eyes closed.

It wasn't long until we were both asleep there on the mats of the basement, of the one place we came to push each other so far and yet so close together.

Time Elapse

After that night, things at the house changed between Greg and I. When it came to cooking,we worked as one. Cleaning was the same, but dancing, when we danced the fire inside us burned so hot that we had to keep control or lose it completely once again.

School came rather easy, we pretended to still hate each other. Yelling and cursing and showing each other up in front of the other students. He continued to push me, to bring out the utter most best out of me as I did him.

At home, we were just us. No walls, no hidden secrets, just us and I had come to love it. Saturday's had become our personal days. The days where we'd curl up on the couch or bed and just watch movies or go at it if the mood came over us. Sometimes, disappear down into the basement and dance again.

"What's happening to us?" Greg asked one Saturday evening, looking away from the TV and at me. Pausing the movie, I turned and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked, gazing at him casually.

Greg sighed softly. "I don't know. Just ... ever since that night you and I have just ... blended," he said, shrugging his shoulders causing me to laugh.

"I see what you mean. We've become one, knowing each others moves and thoughts. Emotions before we speak or act on them. Like I said that night, Greg, it's no longer you. It's us, just you and me against the world and this time ... I'm getting you to Broadway if that's where you want to go," I said before leaning over and kissing him, feeling the fire between us rage up against everything once again.