Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

The following day, I walked into his room, standing in place while the other students filed in, listening to him once again give his rant about this, that and the other. Unlike the other students in this class, I wasn't afraid of him. I knew I was the best and that's the real reason why he didn't kick me out -- he didn't want the loss of a number one student on his hands, no matter the reason.

As he continued to speak out the moves, I continued to match each one perfectly and I knew every time I did, I was making him that much more angry at me and I enjoyed it. I loved knowing that sooner or later, I would break free and earn an emotion other then hatred from this man.

Once the class was over, I leaned down and picked up my bag. Only to stand straight and find him staring at me. "You think you're just the best, don't you, Dawson?" he seethed, staring me down only to cause me scoff.

"Oh no. I know I'm the best. My apologies if you can't handle a student who's better then you," I smirked before turning sharply on my heel and leaving the classroom, only to hear an angry yell from him.

Next Day

Returning to the class, Mr. Phillips didn't start going on about how cruel he was going to be to us. Instead he cleared the floor and looked straight at me "It seems that Mr. Andrews here believes he's the best in this class. I'm going to show him just how wrong he is," he spoke.

Staring at him for a moment, a grin appeared on my face and I dropped my bag. Removing my shirt, I joined him just as the music started and we began moving.

It wasn't long until both our bodies were drenched in sweat. Watching Mr. Phillips from the corner of my eye I could see him began to weaken causing me only to get faster and move harder, my breath heavy but my mind steady until I heard a thud beside me and came to a stop. I looked to see Mr. Phillips on the floor, sweat pouring off his body.

Once I grabbed my bag, I walked over and knelt down, staring at him "Learn to have faith in your students, Greg," I whispered. "You never know when you'll meet your match." I grinned before standing up and walking out, hearing him yell at the other students to leave as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the shortness everyone. I'm new to this type of story (dancing and what not) so please forgive me