Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Greg

A couple hours have passed, and Dawson wasn't home. I checked my phone and there was nothing, no call, no text, nothing. I did everything I could to keep the shakes from overpowering, but I just couldn't. Forcing myself to move, I got out of bed and got dressed.

Walking out of the house, I was having a hard time breathing, but I forced myself to continue on. If I didn't find him within the next hour or two, I was going to be kicking some ass tonight, student or not. And I wasn't going to be holding back my anger this time.

Time Elapse -- Four Hours

I had searched for hours, unsure of where I actually was. Leaning against the wall of an old building, I let out a horrendous cough, doing whatever I could not to vomit. Inhaling a few deep breaths through my nose and exhaling out of my mouth, I was finally able to put a damper on the feeling. Wiping the sweat off my face, I continued my trek.

As I continued, I was stopped my a woman about my age, looking rather curiously at me. "You're him!" she said after a minute, pulling a wallet out of her jacket pocket. Flipping it open, she showed me a picture of myself I never knew existed. I was standing on the stage of Broadway, looking as if I belonged there. Getting out my reverie, I looked at the woman.

"Where did you find this wallet?" I asked her, stifling a cough. She pointed behind her before replying.

"Someone tossed it out of a blue Jaguar, heading southbound," she said, handing the wallet over. I looked in it and saw Dawson's license. I asked her if she were able to remember anything about the car, or if she saw any faces. She was able to give me a partial plate number, but said the windows were tinted. "Sorry I couldn't give you more information. I hope whomever -- or whatever -- you're looking for is alright. Be careful."

"Thank you so much," I said, before starting back on. I had a new found determination I never knew existed. The bastard who took the love of my life was going to pay, and I wasn't going to rest until I had him in my grasp.

Coming to a four-way, I got flustered a bit, kicking the wall. I was about to call Dawson's cell when I saw a familiar red and white Firebird pull up beside me. "I know where he's at, who's got him, and what's going to go down. Get in, Gregory. There isn't much time," Jackson said, unlocking the doors. I ran around the car and got in, buckling myself in.

"Tell me all that you know. Dawson's life may depend on it," I said, looking at Jackson before I went to full on cough mode.

Time Elapse

"Just because he turned him down?" I asked as we pulled up to a rather nice home on Staten Island. "This is where Alex is living?" I asked, looking up at the home in awe.

"Used to live, actually," Jackson said, looking at the house as well. "His parents live here. He comes here when he has a new boy toy. I'm guessing he's using Dawson as just that." I shuddered at the feeling, and looked around the property. There didn't seem to be any sort of security, but I still felt something was off about the place.

"Is there a cellar door anywhere around this place? Or is there just a front and back door?" I asked, looking at Jackson who met my gaze with a wicked grin.

"Honey, I know this place like the back of my hand. Follow me, and we'll save your precious Dawson," he replied, getting out of the car. I quickly did the same, closing the door and looking over at Jackson once again.

"Thanks, Jackson. I owe you one," I said, giving him a warm smile.

"It's the least I can do. I can see he makes you so happy," he replied, starting towards the house. "Now, let's go!"