Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

As the lessons continued on. Soon Greg was coming with me every time,watching me ride or riding along with me. I had arrived early one morning and Anthony offered to ride along with so I agreed,wanting the company since I was use to having someone ride with me.

"How long have you and Greg been together?" He asked,leaning my head back,I stared up at the trees as we rode. Thinking back before looking at him.

"Almost a year and a half,after my parents died. i didn't have a place to go anymore so he offered me his place and things just took off from there" I said. Anthony nodded as he rode along side me,thinking as well.

"I'm sorry about your parents Dawson,I'm glad you found someone to help you" he said,looking at me and smiling. I smiled back then looked behind me when i saw Greg riding up on another horse. Pulling Starlight to a stop,I waited for him to pull up.

"What the hell Dawson" he said softly,glaring at me. blinking I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked,trying to figure out what his problem was. He looked over at Anthony then back at me. Sighing I looked over at Anthony 'I'll catch up with you,go on ahead" I said. Anthony looked between us before trotting ahead.

"I told you last night i would bring you here this morning but instead I woke up to you already gone and out here with..him" he said,crossing his arms. Shaking my head,I reached over and took his hands.

"I'm sorry okay? I was excited about coming out here and i woke up super early. I didn't want to wake up so I just came on ahead. Anthony offered to ride along with until you got here because I've gotten use to having someone with me" I said.

Two months

School was going well,with the riding I was soon back to where I was before in my dancing. My singing was still a no go but I was happy i could dance. Since that day at the ranch,Things between Greg and I started changing.

i started noticing that he didn't hug me or kiss me as much as he use too when we were home,on our movie nights. He would just bring up some excuse about not feeling like it and just going to bed. Leaving me up to watch the movie alone in the living room.

"What is your problem Greg?" I asked on one of our movie nights "Ever since that day you've been ignoring me and blowing me off. What did I do that's so wrong?" I asked.

Greg sighed and rolled his fingers "You chose him over me..you'd rather be out there at the ranch with Anthony and those horses then here at home with me" he said,looking at me. Staring at him shocked,I stood up.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed "I didn't chose anyone over you Greg! yea so what he's good looking but I don't love him! I love you! and I'm sorry if I want to be around horses Greg,I forgot how much I missed riding until I started again. My sister and I use to go all the day until she got sick. I apologize for wanting to do something that reminds me of her" I said before grabbing my pillows.

"Forget movie night,forget everything. I'm sleeping on the damn couch tonight" i said and left the room,slamming the door behind me.

falling onto the couch,I laid the pillows under my head and started up at the ceiling. Calling the manager that night and telling him I wouldn't be out to ride anymore because school was getting to crazy.

Rolling over,I stared at the back of the couch and laid there all night. Unable to sleep alone after having Greg beside me for so long.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's a short chapter everyone >.< It was just one of those nights.