Sequel: I Won't Give Up

A Blend of Fear & Passion

Dawson

The other three left the room and I knelt down in front of Greg,placing my hands on his cheeks as I stared into his eyes "Greg,I know you've been hurt in the past but you need to understand that I'm not him. No one is going to take me away from you and I'm not going to leave" I whispered,stroking his skin softly with my thumb.

"I'm sorry Dawson....this just feels to good to be true." he whispered "I was an asshole to you and everyone around me because of it and you still pressed on...breaking down every wall I ever built" he said,staring at me sadly. Smiling softly,I leaned closer to him.

"And I'll just keep breaking every one you build" I whispered before pressing my lips to his,a gasp breaking forth as the fire burst full force inside me. Greg's arms wrapped around my waist and we fell back onto the floor,kissing and grinding our bodies together.

Time Elapse

I started going back to the ranch but only with Greg in tow,I talked to Anthony only when needed and just continued on with my lessons and taking care of the horses.

As the end of the school year grew to an end,I found myself sitting on top of the house and gazing up at the stars. Only another five months until I was legal and Greg and I wouldn't have to hide our relationship and love for each other any more.

"Dawson? Where are you?" I heard Greg call from down below. Leaning over,I stared down at him before dropping a pebble on his head causing him to look up at me then frown "You shouldn't be up there,you can get hurt" He said.

"Love,I'm seventeen years old. I'm not a child" I remarked before smiling "Come up here with me. The view is amazing" I said before disappearing back onto the roof. A few minutes later,Greg appeared at my side and sat down before leaning back.

"It is a nice view" He said,looking up at the night sky before looking at me "How are you feeling?" He asked,reaching over and playing with my hair. Turning my head,I looked back at him before closing my eyes.

"I feel ok,My singing is getting a bit better but I don't think it'll ever be where it was before....that collar did some damage. Even the doctor said I'm lucky I didn't lose my voice comepletely and become mute" I said.

Greg sighed "He's right..those collars aren't made for human use. I'm just glad I got to you in time before something worse happened.." He whispered,staring at me. Moving over,I laid my head on his chest and my arm across his stomach as i stared up at the sky.

"Honestly..I didn't want you to show up...I didn't want you to see what he had done to me." i whispered " i felt that...if you never showed up,I would just keep fighting and fighting until he killed me..i felt if you showed up and saw me like that...you'd never want to even touch me anymore" I said softly.

Greg lifted up his head and looked at me "Never Dawson. " He whispered,lifting my head and kissing me deeply. laying there with him that night,I realized that Greg was the man I wanted to marry,to be with the rest of my life and I was going to fight every day to keep him.