Status: Updats every monday night (or well trying to)

Stranger Things Have Happened

Nathaniel

Another run, another moon chasing the sun away, away to start a new day in the human world, it really didn’t matter to me. I had to try to get ready for school, that unfortunately my father says I have mingled with the humans, to understand my counterpart more. It is fucking retarded, and who the hell wants to be around female humans who are always fawning all over you. I hate this fucking place.

As the yellow monster stops and starts, picking up the small little humans who are always far to excited to be here. My back is to the wall, not really paying attention to what was going on. Until that is I felt eyes on me, eyes of a girl whose face was burning wholes into my sole. My blues eyes met her bright green ones and something inside me light up my eyes go gold, the monster inside wanted to claim this human.

I had to swallow the growl that threatened to pronounce my difference to the human population. What the hell is happening to me! All of a sudden my beast flairs up and wants a human? A human! Why can’t he fair up when I see the person that I want? The person back at home who understands what is going on in my head and how it feels to have something rip you apart literally. But oh no! He wants this fucking human! Well you know what he can fucking deal, I will not be ruled by the monster in my head, I will not!

----------------
Short I know, but wanted to get an update out before work today
Any thoughts??