Status: Updats every monday night (or well trying to)

Stranger Things Have Happened

Hope Shattered

(Kiara)

I never noticed how many times I see him in a normal school day. We had gym, college algrabra, history, and lunch hour together. How in the hell did I not know that in the first place. Maybe because I was too busy trying not to see him trying to make him think that I wasn’t just another girl. That I wasn’t trying to fall for him, that it was all an accident. I can’t help it; my eyes kept drifting towards him all during gym. The unattractive purple and gold school colors on him didn’t matter to my face that blew up like a bomb went off every time he even glanced at me. Why now? Why now does he catch my eyes? All of a sudden I just can’t get enough of him.

Lilly, my best friend her hazel eyes are darting back and forth trying to figure out what is going on; I can see it in her face. “Kiara, what’s going on with you and Nathaniel?” You two cannot keep your eyes off each other, are you two together or what?” I didn’t answer her, I couldn’t. Did I want to be in a relationship with the campus bad boy? Did I want those bright blues eyes to only see me and no one else? Could I handle him? Would we even work?

I felt Lilly shake me tearing me out of my never ending loop of questions, to hear the words that I knew I would dread. “He’s walking over here Kiara.”

He’s walking over here.

To me.

My heart was going to explode how fast it was pumping, my face was going to erupt into flames, our eyes met and something changed in his eyes. Something shifted in them; I only wanted to know more.

//////////

(Nathaniel)

The day couldn’t go by any slower, I just wanted to get back to the one I actually wanted and not this human that my counterpart wanted. I want to get back to my bed where she waited for me.

Gym was pure torture; her fucking eyes wouldn’t stay off of me. I felt like I was under a microscope and she was watching my every movement. Everywhere I went there were her eyes, I played ball with a few guys I felt them. I ran the track, there were her eyes. Fucking hell! Why the fuck does she want me now! We have been in school together for a good three years! And now all a sudden this fucking human wants me! A growl threaten to escape my lips, my monster wanted this fucking human.

So the fuck what if her eyes met mine and I just wanted to close the gap between us and make sure that her eyes never saw another man. So what if when she licked her red full lips that I just wanted to capture them under mine. And so what if when she stretched her body and her shirt came up just a little where I could see her hips, I just wanted to rip it off of her and force her to the ground. The thoughts wouldn’t stop! I could see her underneath me begging me to mark her, to make her mine and only mine. I could feel her lips on me, my lips, chest, and neck.

I had to stop this, I didn’t want her! I want my own kind not this fucking human! I slowly walk over to her; I can see the human beside her warning her of my slow approach. It didn’t matter to her though, her face light up like a candle and her eyes burned brighter.

A small playful growl escaped my lips, telling her to run I’ll play chase. It wouldn’t end well for her, but my monster would get to sink his teeth into her soft skin and make her mine, ours. Our eyes met and he stirred beneath me, I could tell she saw by the way her breath hitched. She’s scared good; maybe this will be easier this way.

“Can we talk?” I tried to make my voice nonthreatening; making sure the monster hiding inside stayed that way. She didn’t say a word just nodded her head as I pulled her away from everyone.

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered “here is the fucking deal, keep your fucking eye off of me. I don’t know what the hell you heard but there is nothing happening between us. And I don’t give a fuck what you feel. I can see it in your eyes. Back the hell off. It won’t end well for you darling.”

With that I left her leaning on the wall, all of her hopes shattered around here.

And maybe mine as well…
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so her name is Kiara, like the lion king. Ill put how to say it later when i have more time.
Well what do you guys think??