Status: Updats every monday night (or well trying to)

Stranger Things Have Happened

I need

Mason, Josh and I walked into house the walls were a burnt ice tea color, with a tan counterpart of the opposite sides. The television in the other room screamed the latest Assassin’s Creed game, I suppose father way home. And sure enough as we all turned the corner we were met with gold eyes; his beast was out to play. His eyes met my own gold ones and the challenge was accepted.

He leaped out of the couch like the graceful hunter he once was, snarls ripped out of my throat as he tackled me to the ground. My brothers standing by letting the battle continue, they had no choice, I was exposed to take my father down to prove to him that I could win in any fight they put against me. When and if I take over his title of alpha; the fight really wouldn’t take long I was used to my father just jumping on me any chance he got. It helped too that I was stronger and more powerful than he ever was, as my children would be stronger than me.

That is if I mated with one of my own, my monster’s teeth had found themselves around my father’s neck as this thought crossed my mind. The fight was won, only I had another one going on in my head that wouldn’t be as easy to win.

Mason helped me up after I let go of father “it’s nice to see you still have it in you to put down your old man” his voice beaming with joy. He patted me on the back as he hugged his younger children, I couldn’t stop my face from falling as they got talked to, as he actually talked to them and hugged them.

My jaw clenched I couldn’t be weak; I have a pard to run one day there is no room for weakness. “Boys will you behave and come have lunch” my mother shouted from the kitchen, father lead us to her like good little kittens we followed. I had forgotten how my father used to be, his once full head of black hair was not fading into a white scalp. Although his hazel eyes never missed anything no matter how old we got, and he was always a giant compared to us when we were just mere kittens running around. But now I was a good five inches taller than him. Have I really not paid attention to how my family was changing even before my own eyes? Then I saw it, the look between my father and my mother.

The look of true love, they were truly alpha and omega. They are the only ones in my pard that I have ever known that found the other part to their beast. Father says when he first saw her, his beast faired up and wanted nothing more than to claim her. It even hurt when another male touched her, her beast wanted no one but my dad. My mom’s eyes were gray and still full of life even through everything we put her through, although her green eyes were losing their shine. Her five foot three frame was shrinking under all the males in the room making her look shorter then she was. “Nate?” she asked

“yes ma’am?” I quickly answered no reason to upset my mom. “Is Rachel coming over today?” Hell I forgot all about her. Fuck it to hell and back again.

“Well to be honest, she should be upstairs in my room still. Or that’s where she was this morning when I left.” I felt my face grow hot and my hand rubbed the back of my neck. A nervous habit I picked up in the human world. I got a disapproving snarl from the both of them, all the more reason to hike my tail up the stairs and see what my mate had in store for me.

My door squeaked open, my light shone brightly in ever corner. My blue walls still not painted all the way held me in a nutshell. Band posters and random song lyrics posted everywhere. My guitar on a shelf, protected from everyone.

Then my eyes fell on the girl in my bed. Blonde hair fell around my pillows and into her eyes; her tan skin against my black sheets was a contrast I used to adore. Her body was relaxed, small shoulders sinking into the pillow top, pouty full lips parted just slightly. She flew the covers off and her body was all mine, breast that fit perfectly into my hands, hips that gave her just the right amount of curve, and her long legs that I love to wrap around me. My hands cupped her cheek and as my thumb ran over her lips.

“Rachel, you have to wake up. My parents are looking for you.” I got a growl in response, oh she should know better.

I couldn’t help the reaction she got from that growl; my beast just wouldn’t allow it. I pounced on top of her, her soft body up tight against mine. I didn’t expect what happened next, as I went to sink my teeth into her shoulder like I have done countless times before, and instead of the over whelming sensation of lust and need that normally comes with it, I got a mouth full of painful shocks. It was like I bit into an electric fence, it wouldn’t stop even after I fell off of her. They just kept coming, my whole body was on fire, and my heart was beating faster it felt like it was going to explode.

I couldn’t stop my beast from coming to play, my claws came out and ripped open my mattress, Rachael jumps up streaming and falls on the floor with me, trying to sooth my pain. Her naked body just added fuel to the fire, every time she touches me it just gets worse.

The pain multiplies to a point where I’m seeing black. The last words I remember saying was

“I need Kiara”.