‹ Prequel: Crowded Room
Sequel: Heaven Can Wait

Thinking of Winter

Liam

I heard the door close behind us and knew Zeth had left us be. Bringing my hands up,I cupped his face "Finally" I whispered before tilting his head back and lowering mine. grazing my lips across his softly,I heard him sigh before shivering lightly just before I claimed his mouth once more.

The kiss grew wild--passionate--as our hands roamed over each other's body. Leaving his mouth,I trailed my kisses down his throat before nibbling along his collar bone. Earning a deep gruttle moan from his chest as his head fell back. Even after all this time,I still knew his body better then he did.

"Liam" he whispered,his breath turning heavy as my fingers worked on removing his shirt. grabbing the bottom of his shirt,he lifted up his arms as I pulled it off and tossed it into a corner.

"Hush now" i whispered and attached my lips upon his skin causing his moan to become louder and fill the room. Turning us around,I moved him towards the bed until he fell onto it. straddling his legs,I removed my own shirt before grinning,pressing down on his hard erection.

"Oh god" Jace groaned,gripping the blanket of the bed and arching his back a bit "I've missed this so damn much" he moaned,removing his pants and boxers. Along with my own. I moved up his body and smiled.

"You won't for much longer..you'll just love it" i whispered and continued my adventure of his body.

Time Elapse

My fingers waved through Jace's now longer hair,his head resting on my chest as he laid asleep. Hearing the door creek softly,I pulled the blanket over our bodies 'Come in but be quiet" I whispered and watched as Zeth walked in.

Raising an eyebrow,he pointed at Jace before his eyes caught our cloths spewed around the room and gave this "oooh" look before sitting in the chair beside the bed "How are you feeling?" he asked softly.

Continuing to play with Jace's hair I smiled warmly "I feel great...before everything was just torn apart but now..everything's slowly coming together. I think it'll be better once I'm free to return home..my real home" I said.

Zeth nodded,smiling at us 'He's happy now...I can see it" he whispered before becoming quiet as Jace moved but only to curl up more against my own body,his head nuzzling into the base of my neck and shoulder "Yep..very happy" he chuckled softly before standing "I'll leave you two be" he said and left.

After I was released from the hospital,I got my things from Jarrek's and returned home with Jace. Everything was slowly returning to normal and things between Jace and I were even stronger.

That was until the phone calls and late night vists from a very drunk and apologetic Jarrek started arriving.