‹ Prequel: Crowded Room
Sequel: Heaven Can Wait

Thinking of Winter

Chapter Three-Seth/Liam

Seth

it wasn't long when I was informed that Jace or as everyone called him here Ryder had up and snuck out. Cursing angerily,I slammed my fist on the table before looking at the women named Ginger,an Idea popping up in my head

"I know he'll be in here tomorrow but I won't come..tell him I have to go back to New York to plan a funeral." he said and slid a sheet of paper towards her 'That's my number" I said. Ginger looked at me and nodded before walking away.

Grabbing my bags,I headed out of the place and back towards my car. As I looked around I knew Jace wasn't going to be that easy to find and I wasn't going to stop until I found him. Sliding into my car,I closed the door and headed off towards the hotal I rented for a few months.

I knew with the message I gave Ginger Jace would call,unable to fight wanting to know who had 'passed' but I knew with the message that the thought of it being Liam would drive him to call me even sooner. So I sat back and waited.

Liam-One month

Once Jarrek had gotten me the job as a cook, everything slowly began to return to semi normal. Jarrek allowed me to stay with him even though I had enough money for a place of my own but he still wanted me to stay, Bringing us even closer.

"Hey Liam" I heard a voice speak up behind me as I got off work,turning around I smiled at Jarrek "Come on,I decided to pick you from work. Let's go for a ride" He said,waving me over.

"Alright,I reek of food though" I remarked,walking up to him only to have him sniff me then chuckle.

"you smell wonderful,food or not" he grinned causing me to blush and laugh as I slid into the car with him. Relaxing in the seat,I looked out the window and closed my eyes as Jarrek drove.

'hey Liam..wake up" I heard Jarrek say,gently shaking me. Opening my eyes,I sat up in the seat and looked around to find us on a cliff away from town. A perfect view of the stars and sky. Looking at Jarrek,I smiled warmly and climbed out of the car.

Walking ahead,I looked over everything then looked back at Jarrek who smiled at me. Turning and looking at him,I didn't move. This is the man who fought to keep me alive..to keep me safe. He fought for me since day one and didn't leave me.

Walking up,without a thought I slipped my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes 'Thank you.." I whispered before Jarrek's lip feel upon mine. Every thought of Jace,every memory disappeared as my body fell into Jarrek's and my fingers find his hair as the kiss deepened,becoming wild and passionate.