Status: Updates will be slow due to school work. Sorry I'll update when possible <3

A Summer to Remember

Friends, Forever. ( chapter 17)

Today was the last day of Warped, it had lasted for over a month and the whole adventure had been crazy, there had been romance, fights, heartache and happy times. But all the way through these three best friends always stuck together, they were going to be Forever, Friends. But sadly one of the girl's was leaving today, leaving to spend a whole year with her boyfriend living in the UK.

Was this one big fantasy that will just collapse soon? or was this actually a good idea, of course it was for Sally. All she wanted to do was be with Alex, she didn't care about anything else, she was obviously deeply in love that all she saw was him and nothing else. She was threatening her whole career and future plans for this one guy, would it all be worth it?

As it was Sally's last day to chill with Hannah and Megan they decided they would go on an adventure, probably go out for a couple of drinks and let their other half's chill out together as well, throughout Warped tour all the bands had become pretty good friends, You Me At Six and All Time Low had grown closer, except from the fact Matt hated Alex for twisting Sally's mind as he would call it so they had to watch out when they were in a room alone together but apart from that tiny tension everyone was great mates, Asking Alexandria also became friends with everyone, Ben was now happier then ever he had gone back to his band and declared,

" I could never leave this fucking band, you fuckers wouldn't last a day without me!"
Megan was glad he was happy now and they could look forward to spending more time together now Ben's busy schedule.. well wasn't so busy.

Not so good things were happening for Oli though. He left Bring Me The Horizon and is now concentrating on his clothing line Drop Dead, but the only problem is, it's located in Sheffield in the UK. But Hannah has to stay in the US for college with Megan, Sally had already dropped out she couldn't go as well and leave Megan so they had to decided to end the relationship due to long distance. Hannah was the one to end it, she knew Oli would find someone else and she couldn't stop him just because of her, even if she did love him so much. So they both decided and went their separate ways.

The time came to say goodbye to everyone, all the bands said goodbye to one another they all hugged, exchanged numbers because they became such good mates over the weeks, gave goodbye presents, jokey ones and serious.. sometimes creepy ones. When it got to Sally saying goodbye to Hannah and Megan she didn't know what to say...

" Guys, I'm not really sure what to say to be honest.. I know I will be seeing you guys again in a years time but I'll still miss you guys like so much, this Summer has been the best Summer ever, for obvious reasons" Sally glanced over to Alex who smirked at her. Her heart skipped a beat.
She took a deep breath.

"So I just wanna say, thank you guys for being the most amazing friends any girl could have and always being there and everything" Sally started to tear up and get sniffly, Hannah and Megan caught her and they all hugged together, they all started crying and everyone's emotions were so high at this point.

" Five minutes till we leave" Matt, ATL'S tour manager called. Alex ran over to Sally, " I'll see you on the bus, yeah?" he said with sympathetic eyes, Sally nodded and turned back to face Hannah and Megan. They had a box with a present inside for Sally, they handed it over, " Omg guys.. you shouldn't have." she said wiping yet more tears away, " It was nothing" Hannah said shrugging and Megan just nodded.

Sally opened the gift and inside was lots of condoms, Sally began to giggle and turn red, " Oh my god" she said in a sighing voice, " you pervs" she then pulled out what was at the very bottom, it was a bracelet, it read " forever, friends" Sally held it in her hands, Hannah and Megan put their wrists out they all had one. " Oh my god, it's beautiful" Sally said smiling she hugged her best friends once more for the last time.

" Also... we think you should say bye to Matt" said Megan quickly they then scurried off, Sally rolled her eyes as she watch Megan and Hannah run off to avoid any arguments. Sally sighed, and turned around where she saw Matt talking to Max as they packed their final bags into the tour bus.
Sally walked over, " Er Matt.. can I talk to you?" Matt carried on packing his things into the van, " Please?" Sally said her voice wobbling, Max patted Matt's back and walked off putting a quick smile on for Sally not wanting to seem rude.

Matt turned around and leaned on the bus, "Yeah?" he said not interested at all. " I just wanted to say goodbye" Sally shrugged, " ok, bye" he said walking off, " No wait" Sally called after him, he stopped.
" I'm sorry.." Sally said, her chest was beating faster as she became nervous.

" Sally we have to leave now" Jack had emerged from the bus and quickly saw what was going on, Sally put her hand to Jack, " just go, I'll be two seconds" her quickly scurried back into the bus.

" Just, don't forget me" Sally grabbed Matt's body and hugged it against hers, he didn't fight it instead he wrapped his arms around her and they both held onto each other, Matt was a good friend, Sally didn't want to loose that. Matt let go first, " you better go... have fun in the UK, I might see you around" he said then walked onto his tour bus. " Bye" Sally said almost whispering, she got onto the bus where she found coffee and double stuffed Oreos waiting for her.

She smiled when she saw Alex fast asleep on the couch, she sat down enjoying her relaxation time when Jack came and sat next to her, " Coffee ok?" he said raising his eyebrows. Sally laughed, " Oh it was you then" she said laughing, " Yep, always the smooth operatorrr" Jack said laying back.

Next stop London...
♠ ♠ ♠
(SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SEEMS RUSHED.)
FIRST OF ALL; SORRY. If you were reading this fanfic and i haven't updated in like a month..
I apologize I just had writers block.. and like no time to fit it in, I'm on half term now so I have a spare
two hours ( well I should be revising) but I thought I should update this story!
So thank you to anyone who carry's on reading, I really appreciate it ah! also a big thank you to my recommendations so far, christhiina kiraspic3r,midgetsd0ntlie,M3gan_AA,Fridaysbloom,hellokaykayy,aliyahSWS,nina9707,DREAMxCREATE,Brooklyn_Love,DevilKelly THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR RECOMMENDING <3