Andley:

Andy's POV

When we got back on the bus I immediately went back the bunk area to try to relax for a bit. But then I heard Jinxx yelling at our driver Jack and at CC. I was shocked that Jinxx even understood the concept of raising his voice at someone about anything. Not even when people made fun of him and Sammi Doll. Then I heard Ashley trying to calm Jinxx down with that beautiful voice of his. I could listen to Ash talk forever and never grow tired of hearing it. Soon enough they had all settled down and I assume that Jack was talking us to get CC some food. I can’t believe that there was a shooting at one of our concerts!! I really hope that none of our fans got hurt though I’d be kind of surprised if the all made it out unscathed. One of our amazing fans getting hurt!! My wrist started to kind of itch and I knew what it was that I needed so I quickly dug under my blankets for my secret box. On the lid I had carved the words “Are you sure this is the solution?”
“No there isn’t,” I whispered quietly to myself. I quietly slipped into the bathroom and pulled out my razor. I hadn’t done this in quite a while I hadn’t needed to. I pressed the blade into my skin and slightly winced as it cut into my flesh. But the pain soon made all the bad thoughts go away for a little while. I made three more cuts before I put the blade away and rinsing my arm off and putting on a bandage. Knowing that the guys would be suspicious if they saw the bandage I slipped on my leather jacket before stepping into the living room. They bus had apparently stopped without my noticing because the smell of Chinese food hung in the air. CC looked up as I walked in.
“Dude come eat!!” He said with a mouth full of food just like typical CC.
“Why didn’t you guys call me?” I asked slightly irritated they knew that I loved Chinese food.
“Sorry man we thought you were sleeping,” Ash replied with a sheepish expression. “No worries though there is plenty left since Jinxx seems to be having an off day.”
“Hey I don’t eat that much,” protested Jinxx.
“Does this mean that you don’t hold the BVB record for eating the most Del Taco tacos?” CC replied and stuck his tongue out at Jinxx.
“Ok but...” Jinxx started.
“AND remember the time when we got 2 family size bags of chips and someone at BOTH of them all by themselves? If I remember correctly that was you Jinxx right CC?” Ash asked with a grin (I love that smile) on his face.
“RIGHT!! Right Andy?” CC almost shouted (he was getting a bit overexcited).
“I guess,” I barely whispered and 3 pairs of eyes all turned to stare at me.