Sister, I'm Feeling Pretty Safe, Dead in a Home-Made Grave

It's Been a Long Time Since the Rock and Roll

"Faye, let's go to the mall!" Gee whined. "I need some new black ties..."

I raised my eyebrow at him, seriously confused. "Gee, why do you need ties? It's not like the world can see you. You could walk out in pajama pants and nobody would care."

He frowned and pouted. "Not fair."

"Stop acting like such a baby!" I joked, lightly punching him.

He tugged on my wavy hair. "Faaaaye pleeeeeeease!"

Gunner walked down the stairs. "I need new jeans... my other ones got all this paranormal gunk on them after blowing up that castle."

Faye nodded. "I do need some new clothes too..." She needed to replace the jeans that got that one ghost's yellow slime on them, and I had to replace all the gunky clothes from the castle too. However, Gunner had more gunk... since he had killed quite a few more ghosts, where as I was there for the death of one, and I wasn't even close by.

"See!" Gerard said, kicking his feet up on the table, even though he knew I hated that. "We all need to go!"

"Fine..." I said, sighing. "But get your feet off the damn table!" I said, lightly tapping his converse to get them off. He grinned sheepishly and withdrew them, placing them back on the floor where they had so obviously belonged in the first place.

Gunner snorted at Gerard's expression. "Come on, Faye, let's go before it gets all crowded with those stupid high school kids."

"You know, we all used to be those stupid high school kids." I shook my head at Gunner.

"Well, uh, we aren't now," he said, rolling his eyes through his enormous sun glasses, which matched Gerard's pair of equally enormous sun glasses.

"Just get in the car..." I said, laughing slightly as we walked towards the door. We were all ready for the day, so it didn't matter. I took my large sunglasses off the coffee table, so now we all matched, and got into the front seat of the car. Gunner sat in the passenger seat, leaving Gee in the backseat.

"Why don't I get to sit in the front?" he asked bitterly.

"Gerard, it looks weird if Gunner is sitting in the back and there's nobody in the front seat..."

He sighed. "This is true."

I laughed as we pulled up to the mall, but when we got there, we were greeted with an unexpected scene.

Police cars and caution tape surrounded the mall. People were gathering frantically.

This was strange.