Status: In the Works:)

Not All Stories Have Happy Endings

What Happens When You Drink, May Make You Feel Better

Jack, Gabe, Justin, Jesse, and Kellin have all been super great. They welcomed me into their group with open arms, literally. Kellin is definitely a hugger, and won’t ever let you go. They all make me laugh, and forget about everything that has happened. They know everything, including my daughter. They also know that I’m here to start new.

The guys are always coming over to my place, or I’m going to theirs. We usually chill, play video games, eat, and go out to bars. And tonight was going to be the same way.

The guys first came over at 3, we all started playing Call of Duty, and I kicked butt of course.

“Hannah I will take you down!”

“Ha, you wish Gabe. How about you stop playing like you’re blind.”

“Very funny. But we will see who the true champion is after this.”

All the guys were laughing in the background. That’s how Gabe and I were, we always messed with each other, and he thought he was going to pull a quick one by trying to kill me, but it back fired and I killed him first.

After the hours of video games we decided we should go out and eat, and then go party. Before I could leave, I had to get ready, so while the guys were distracted by football, I slipped on a tight, no strap, black mini dress, with purple, spiked pumps, and a purple necklace. I let my hair down from its bun, which turned out to be the perfect amount of wavy, framing my face. I grabbed my clutch, and headed back to the living room so we could all leave.

Kellin saw me come in and said it first,

“Damn,” followed by the rest of them saying the same thing.

“Okay, let’s go, I’m starving.”

The guys followed me outside; we took two cars so we could all fit. We drove to a restaurant that was near the club we would be going to. We all got inside and grabbed a table.

After we ate, we walked to the club. It was great, the music was pumping, and people were partying, just what we all liked to do. I was the first to the bar; I got myself a martini to start with. Justin came up,

“Talk about a girly drink.”

“Oh, so sorry that I’m too girly for you. Want me to drink a scotch?”

“That would be better.”

We both laughed and walked to the table with everyone around it. After we sat around acting like we were too cool, I got up and started dancing. At first I was grinding on total random strangers, I just wanted to have fun, and then Justin came up to dance.

The drinks kept on comin, after a while I started drinking vodka cranberry’s, soon after that I was pretty shit faced. Justin and I just kept on dancing, his hands around my hips, and my butt in his crotch.

I eventually needed air, so I stopped and went outside, Justin followed. Probably to get air and have a smoke.

But when he got outside, he pushed me to the wall and kissed me. It wasn’t like Jaime, it wasn’t sweet and gentle, it was rough, but hot. He stuck his tongue in my mouth, but I didn’t stop him. I held the back of his hair while he held my hips, something about it made me want to take him right then and there, but I know I wouldn’t.

I eventually stopped him.

“You are so hot!” By the way he was talking, he was also drunk.

I didn’t know what to say in that moment, so I kissed him again. We started making out all over again. We made out until it was time to go. Kellin came out first.

“What the hell are you guys doing?”

We stopped suddenly. The rest of the guys came stumbling out. Kellin was obviously the only sober one. So we all got into one car, I ended up sitting on Justin’s lap, but neither of us minded. Kellin didn’t say another word about what he saw, but he was sure to drop me off first, even though Jesse’s house was before mine.

They all yelled out their windows,

“Night Hannah.”

“Night guys,” I stated.

I opened my door and locked it as soon as I got in. I pushed my back to the door and dropped to the floor. My fingers traced my bottom lip.

I didn’t know what to think. I liked kissing him so much, it was different and new. It made me forget all about Jaime, because these two guys were so different. Jaime was sweet and lovable, but Justin was the bad boy type, and I wanted more of it.

I stood up and knocked my heels off my feet. Instead of going to my bedroom, I was so tired I just fell onto the couch. I fell asleep with my dress still on.

The next morning I woke up to a knock on my door. They knocked again but harder this time.

“Coming, god.”

I opened the door to find Kellin.

“Oh hey, come on in. Sorry to be rude. Why are you up so early?”

“I came over to check on you.”

“Well I’m here, totally fine. What is up with you, you have never come to check up on me before.”

“Well after seeing you and Justin kiss, I wanted to make sure you were alright.”

After Kellin said that, I remembered me and Justin did kiss, I traced my bottom lip again remembering last night. Once Kellin noticed I dropped my hand.

“Kellin, I’m fine. Me and Justin kissed, no big deal, nothing happened. All back to normal.”

“Hannah, I just don’t want to see you end up getting hurt. I know Justin, and I know he uses girls for sex. He’s a great guy when he’s your friend, but when you get too involved with him, you end up doing things you never thought you would.”

“Kellin, I kissed him once, that was it. I’m not his girlfriend now, I’m not doing anything I regret, I’m fine.”

“I’ve seen this with a lot of girls that are the bands friend, he kisses her, he has sex with her, he makes her do bad things, and then she’s gone. We never hear from her ever again. Justin isn’t boyfriend material, I seriously don’t want to see you end up like the others, and us never talk to you again.”

“Kellin, I get it, you’re worried, and you think Justin is going to hurt me, but he’s not. We are just friends, and that’s where it’s staying. I’m not just going to leave and you never hear from me. I’m here to stick around and this is where I’m sticking.”

He smiled after my pun. We hugged each other tight and let go.

“Now let’s go have breakfast.”

I grabbed my purse and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter is a lot better.

Oh Justin and Hannah, what will their romance turn into?

The next chapter's will be better

Please comment/ subscribe/ recommend.

This is her outfit
I love you all.

-Amanda