Status: updating slowly!

The Dancer

gotta get me some;

Nervously, Dakota chewed on her thumbnail. She had to force herself to stop three times during the cab ride to the bar. She could’ve easily driven to the club but because she knew she was going to be drinking, she took a cab.

As the driver stopped, she handed him a twenty and got out. She pulled at the skirt of her dress and readjusted her foot in her shoe before walking up to the bodyguard standing in front of the door. She told him her name and he ran down his clipboard looking for it. He made a check by her name and nodded. She moved to the side of him and another guard opened the rope for her. She raised her eyes at the people waiting in line who were making noises of exasperation and swayed her way up the steps. Her head nodded along with the music as she looked around the club.

All over, people were dancing and she tried to find someone that she knew but she didn’t see anyone. As a last resort, she moved to the bar and ordered a drink.

Just as she was handing the bartender a twenty, a hand rested on hers to stop her.

“She’s on my tab,” a voice said. “Haner.”

She glanced to her right to see Brian pressed up against her. He was looking at the bartender, who nodded, and he smiled. He watched as she reached into the top of her dress and he wasn’t sure what she was going to do, but she pulled out her I.D. and a few bills, handing them to him. He pulled out his wallet and put them inside before placing it back in his back pocket. Glancing back at Dakota he winked before grabbing her hand and pulling her behind him.

It took him all of five seconds to get hard and he tried to force himself to calm down but the images of her sultry eyes and plump lips kept invading his thoughts. The tight black dress that showed off every curve with a hint of mystery did nothing to help, either.

She followed him onto the dance floor, her drink in hand, and she smiled as he twirled her once before she settled her backside against his front. She turned her head to keep her elegantly done hair out of his face and his arm settled around her waist. They moved together to the music with Dakota leading him.

Arching her back and making her body wave back and forth, she pressed her ass against his crotch, knowing she was driving him crazy. The grip he had on her hips was getting tighter and tighter, and she smiled as she sipped her drink.

“The things I would do if you didn’t have a boyfriend,” he growled in her ear.

Ah, so he was trying to restrain himself, was he? A dark smile spread across her lips as the realization hit her. Dakota listened to the music and as it got faster, so did her hips until she bent down in front of him, giving him a small glance at the small shorts she was wearing underneath before arching her back again and flipping her head over. She was going to see how far he could be pushed.

She whirled around and snaked her free hand up his chest and around his neck. Straddling one of his legs, she ground her pelvis into his upper thigh and moved her hips. Her eyes found his as she did this and she smiled, seeing the fire burning in them. Licking her lips, she leaned in close, grazing her lips across his jaw until they were close to his ear.

“What boyfriend?”

Brian’s eyes had closed when he felt her lips on his jaw, but at her question, they popped open.

“That guy you were with the other night?”

Dakota smiled and pulled away from him as the song ended. She wiggled her cup, signaling she wanted another drink and walked away.

“Wait, wait, wait,” he said, catching up to her.

She let him grab her elbow and spin her around. They were pressed close together and her eyebrow lifted.

“Yes?”

“That guy is your boyfriend. You told me he was your boyfriend!”

“No,” Dakota said, correcting him. “You called him my boyfriend. I never confirmed or denied that statement. I simply told you I had to go.”

“So, what…you slept with him?”

“How do you know I went after him? How do you know I didn’t just tell him I’d see him later meaning another night at the club?”

“Oh, come on, that guy was legit trying to get in your pants,” Brian scoffed.

“And you’re not?”

Brian’s mouth closed. She was right, of course, but he wasn’t going to come right out and say it.

“You should’ve corrected me when I said he was your boyfriend.”

“Aww, were you jealous, Mr. Gates?”

He watched her bat her pretty eyelashes before turning away. He blinked for a few seconds before jogging to catch up with her. Grabbing her hand, he led her to the V.I.P. section where most of the girls were sitting, talking to the guys. She shook everyone’s hand and she and Brian sat down as two of the girls got up to dance.

“You must be the one he was waiting for,” Sadie whispered in her ear.

She looked at the blonde beside her with her eyebrows drawn in.

“What do you mean?”

Sadie leaned back in. “Before you got here, he was quiet and didn’t say much. He looked at his phone like every minute and then just took off out of nowhere. We weren’t sure what happened, but I saw you come in and I saw you guys dancing.”

“He just wants in my pants,” Dakota whispered back.

“I’d let him.”

They both laughed and Dakota leaned back into the plush booth. She felt Brian’s arm on top of her shoulders and she watched as the waitress struggled to bring the tray full of drinks to the table. She’d only brought five and Dakota knew there was supposed to be more. Clearing her throat, she pushed herself into the seat and climbed over Brian’s lap. She knew everyone was looking at her and Jimmy even laughed, but she hopped out of the booth and straightened herself out.

Walking to the bar, she took command from the guy standing back there. She heard cheers from the table and glanced up as she started mixing drinks and pour beer, filling up the tray faster than the other bartender. Sneaking in a sideways look at the guy, she saw him leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. He looked impressed. She winked at him as she poured the grenadine in a drink. She finished that drink, set it on the tray and sashayed her hips as she carried it, one handed, back to the table. She took the drinks off and took the tray back up. Everyone at the table applauded her as she did a small curtsy.

Looking at Brian, Dakota saw a smile on his face and she turned to take the tray back to the bar. The bartender had her two shots waiting and she did them easily. She thanked him and walked back to the booth where she slid into Brian, leaning against his side. His arm wrapped around her and rested on her left hip. She took a sip of her drink a second before a few of the girls came back from the dance floor, reaching for her hand.

“Come on, we want you to dance with us!” Jeanna cried.

“Oh, hell yeah!” Sadie said, forcing her way out of the booth. “I wanna do that dance to ‘Maneater’. Do you think the DJ has it?”

“Go ask him,” Dakota said, smiling. “Wait! Go see if he’s got ‘Rompe’ and tell him to play that!”

Sadie nodded and took off while Jeanna and Terri, another brunette, grabbed her hand and pulled her off of Brian. She smiled as they led her down the steps to the dance floor. Glancing back up behind her, she saw the guys had gotten up and were lining the railing watching the girls. They started swaying to the music, waiting on Sadie to get back.

Brian watched over the railing of the upper level as she started moving and he realized how right the song was for her.

She smokes a little home grown, drinks a little Cuervo. Still a little down home, there was never a doubt. She's got a fast car, hotter than a dance bar lookin' like a rockstar, she'll be the talk of the town. You know, she's got everything I want, but all rolled into one, gotta get me some.

God almighty! Look at that body! Flickers like a sticker on a new Ferrari. She's a scene from a Baywatch rerun; hotter than a barrel on a squeezed machine gun.

Well, she can get lower than a Maserati, never seen somebody move that way. Everywhere she goes there's an instant party; everybody wants to know her name and it turns out she's got everything I want, all rolled into one…

Brian watched as she threw her head around, dancing in circles with the girls.

“I couldn’t get to him,” Sadie said as soon as she got close enough to the girls.

Dakota stopped moving and squinted her eyes to see on the stage. Her eyes grew wide as she recognized Marcus behind the turntables. She knew he was a DJ for other places and that he was getting more and more famous, but she didn’t think he was popular this far west.

Smiling, she broke away from the girls and made her way to the DJ booth. A large body guard stopped her, but she caught Marcus’ eye and he waved her over. Rolling her eyes at the body guard, she walked with open arms to Marcus.

Brian watched as she interacted with the DJ before kissing him on the cheek and making her way down to the dance floor again. The DJ’s eyes followed her and Brian assumed they knew each other. He listened as the guy tried to get some space on the dance floor, but with the attention the girls were getting, the DJ wasn’t even needed.

The girls were lined up in a straight line as they walked forward to the middle of the dance floor, a couple of them twirling as they moved. Dakota was in the middle and she smiled as they all set up, their legs a bit wider than shoulder-width. They moved their legs, starting with the left and then to the right as they brought their hands up above their heads. They bent their legs and moved back and forth before leaning to their left, sending their right knee in and out, making their asses pop. Dakota smiled as she made her ass shake just a little bit more than the other girls, her right hand holding onto her head.

They waved their bodies to the chorus before starting to pop their midsections and they turned to their left, their asses pointing towards the guys before swaying their bodies around. Raising their arms above their heads, they brought them down as they made their asses go faster and faster. Turning back to the front, they rolled their bodies again, before ending their dance.

Everyone cheered, and Brian grabbed a drink and walked down the stairs. Making his way to the dance floor, he handed the cup to her. She smiled her appreciation and took a sip. Her smile was contagious, and Brian found himself letting lose as she pulled him with her to the dance floor.

“Syn is dancing,” Zacky said to Matt.

They were still standing at the railing, watching their friend dance with the girl who’d seemingly come out of nowhere.

“I’ve got video,” Matt said, putting away his phone.

“Sweet,” Zacky said, laughing. “I think he likes this one.”

“Doesn’t she live in Vegas?”

“Yeah, she does.”

“What happened to Missy?”

“I think he’s through with her, dude,” Zacky said and watched as Brian led Dakota from the floor.

“I wonder how long it takes,” Matt pondered.

Zacky had thought it was going to be a challenge for Brian to sleep with her, but now he wasn’t so sure if she’d put up as much of a fight as he’d originally expected. Now, he was more concerned with Brian falling for the girl who looked like she wasn’t a relationship person. He frowned.

**


Three hours later, Dakota was more drunk than she’d been in a long time. She blamed the guys of course and their V.I.P. privileges, but she wasn’t going to say that out loud. Honestly, she didn’t care because she was having such a great time. Sure, she danced all the time at work, but this was different because she didn’t have to stop and she could do whatever she wanted.

She laughed as she fell into the booth next to Brian. It was almost four in the morning, about the time she normally was sleeping in the hotel with some sleaze ball sleeping beside her, drugged. Now, she was with a guy who wasn’t going to be drugged and she found herself wondering what it would be like if she slept with him.

Immediately, she frowned. She shouldn’t be thinking about things like that, right? She glanced at Brian on the other side of the booth, his hair slightly more messed up than before, sweat beading his brow, and his white teeth gleaming against his bronzed skin. He licked his lips and smiled again at something Jimmy was saying.

He’d been dropping hints all night, from whispers to body language, that he wanted to sleep with her and she wasn’t sure why she didn’t just go for it. Surely one night wouldn’t hurt her. Hell, Marcus wasn’t going to say anything about her leaving and she doubted that he would even notice. What didn’t her mom and Gemma didn’t know surely wouldn’t kill them.

The feeble waitress brought more shots, the last call, and they were dispersed among the group. Somehow, Dakota had ended up with three of them in front of her and she glanced at Brian who licked his lips again before taking his shot. That action triggered all of her senses and turned her on immediately. Reaching for one of the shots, she downed it before slamming the other two.

Standing up, she walked around and pulled Brian to his feet. He smiled, but his eyes showed his confusion.

“Last dance of the night, Mr. Gates,” she said, simply.

Fortunately for Dakota, Juvenile’s “Back That Ass Up” started playing and she made a mental note to thank Marcus later. This song was perfect for the plan she was working on in her head.

The music started and they swayed together but when the bass dropped, she immediately started shaking her ass, making sure to grind close to his crotch. It took no time at all and from the closeness of their bodies, she could feel how hard he was. Whirling around to face him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his, rolling her body against his.

Kissing Synyster Gates was like nothing she’d experienced before. Her entire body tingled as she tasted the whiskey and cigarettes on his lips. His tongue demanded her lips open and she happily parted them, allowing him entrance.

Just when he was starting to enjoy their little makeout session, she broke it off and turned around to press her ass against him again. He rolled his eyes heavenward and placed his hands on her hips, squeezing, before sliding them forward to her thighs. He rubbed up and down, slightly going underneath her skirt before going back down.

The last verse of the song came on and she amped up her moves, dropping to the floor before popping back up and then bent over to touch the floor. Her ass was extremely visible to Brian and he wasn’t sure where to put his hands as he watched it shake.

When the song faded out, she pressed herself close to him and whispered in his ears. He told her to wait where she was and he walked, no ran, up the stairs to the V.I.P. section to get his things. Seconds later, he was coming down the stairs again and grabbed her hand. He led her through the people leaving and immediately found his car, opening the passenger side up for her.

Sliding into his side, he quickly started the car up and pulled out of the parking lot, making his way to the highway towards Huntington Beach. Every once in a while he would glance beside him to the brunette in the passenger seat that had her eyes closed and a smile on his face. Imagine his surprise when he shifted his eyes back to the road and a few seconds later felt a hand on his thigh.

His foot came off the gas and she chuckled as he immediately tried to rectify his mistake.

“Let’s see how much control you really do have,” she purred.

He felt her hands running up and down his thigh and he audibly gulped. His eyelids fluttered as her hands squeezed and then he felt her fingertips on his skin. Glancing down, he saw her hand skimming the top of his jeans underneath his shirt. He tried to control his breathing as her hand grew dangerously close to the button. Why the hell was he acting like this was his first blowjob? His eyes shifted to Dakota and he could see her own sparkling in anticipation and his dick twitched.

She worked the top button open and slowly pulled the zipper down, smiling because she knew how nervous she was making him. She felt his right hand leave the wheel and graze over her back. Leaning forward, she licked the patch of skin just above his boxers and his hand gripped her dress. Smiling, she reached inside of his boxers to free him.

In the glow of the streetlight, she was extremely impressed with how much he appeared to want her as she slowly ran her fingernails over his sensitive skin. His fingers dug into her side and she knew she was doing something right. Slowly, too slowly for him to bear, she leaned forward and licked the tip slowly.

At his indrawn breath, she got encouragement and went for the kill. She lowered her mouth completely over his dick to engulf it and felt him swerve. His hand left her back and gripped the wheel and when she came back up for air, she left her right hand still pumping as she looked up at him.

“Don’t ever fucking do that again,” he breathed, his eyes on the road. “Holy fuck, do it again.”

She laughed as he directed her head back down again and felt her tongue flick out once more. His eyes fluttered closed for just a second in pure bliss before he trained them on the road again.

It didn’t take any time with her sucking the way she was for him to remove his hand from her head. He gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckled were turning white. She felt his hips lift off of the seat and she smiled before diving back in, working extra hard to finish him off.

“Holy fuck!” he cried at the exact moment he felt himself letting go.

She kept her mouth on him the entire time he had his orgasm and once he was finished, she licked it a few more times, making him twitch long enough to pull her off of him.

“Fuck, that’s sensitive,” he said.

She rearranged herself on her seat as he did the same, zipping his pants back up. Reaching into her purse, she pulled out a cigarette and lit it, pushing the button to make the window go down a bit.

“Jesus Christ, woman.”

She just chuckled as he lit his own cigarette. He put his right arm behind the seat, searching for something, and a minute later, pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels from underneath the seat. Squealing with happiness, she took the bottle from him and opened it. He watched as she tipped the bottle back and the brown liquor flowed to her lips. Dakota focused on that for a few minutes before she started noticing their surroundings. From the way he was slowing down, she knew they had to be close.

Just as she flicked her cigarette out the window, he pulled onto a road and a few seconds later, into a driveway. She barely glanced at the house as she stumbled out of the car. Even drunk, she still placed one foot in front of the other in her “Fuck Me” heels, making her hips sway as Brian appreciated them.

Opening the door, he allowed her to go in, first. He closed the door and turned around to lean against it. Dakota was staring at him, pieces of her hair hanging around her face in curls and a devious smile on her face. The bottle of Jack was hanging from one hand and she slowly turned to head up the stairs. He watched her hips move back and forth, left to right, as she mounted his stairs. At the top, she turned back to him. He watched as she slid her arms out of her dress and let it fall to the floor before disappearing into the darkness.

Brian felt his heart beating, almost out of his chest, and he smiled. He wasn’t sure what he’d gotten himself into, but so far he loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠


Title Credit (and son in italics):
"Gotta Get Me Some" - Nickelback.

the dance they did to "Rompe" by Daddy Yankee.

go check out my entry for a new contest && let me know what you think :)

drop a comment;;