Status: updating slowly!

The Dancer

i guess i wanted you more;

When Brian came out of the bathroom, he smiled at Dakota. All of her previous thoughts were shoved out of the window as he held his hand to her. Without hesitation, she placed her hand in his and after he grabbed a few things, they were out the door.

Instead of pressing the lobby button on the elevator like she thought, he pressed one with a capital “R” on it. She felt themselves being pushed upward and she turned towards Brian, her eyebrows drawn together. He was whistling along with the music, not looking at her.

“What are you up to, Mr. Gates?”

“Enjoying our evening, North,” he said, smiling down at her.

She narrowed her eyes at him.

“Oh, I heard a lot at the club, darling,” he said.

She rolled her eyes at him just as the elevator dinged. The doors opened and he pulled her out, leading her down the hallway to a door. Opening it, Dakota came face to face with a set of stairs. She held the door to let Brian go first and he found her hand behind him. Her heart racing, she searched the dark above them for any hint of what was coming. When they finally got to the top of the dimly lit stairs, Brian opened another door, letting her go first.

She walked along the concrete, realizing she was on the roof of the hotel. Before her, the pool that was normally filled with people was empty, save for music playing somewhere. Palm trees decorated with lights surrounded the pool and as she got closer, she realized it wasn’t music playing, but the sounds of the ocean.

“I felt like you didn’t get enough time at the beach,” he said quietly, coming to stand beside her. “So I brought the beach to you.”

Tears pricked her eyes as she looked around the rooftop.

“Brian…” she said, completely shocked. “This is the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for me.”

“Date’s not over yet,” he said as he brushed past her. “Come on!”

She watched as he moved towards the pool, slipped off his shoes and pulled his t-shirt over his head. Internally drooling over his body, she slowly moved forward and reached for the hem of her dress. In one swift motion, she had it over her head and she draped it onto a lounge chair before slipping out of her heels.

Brian had used the steps to walk into the water, but he watched as Dakota walked to the deep part of the pool and lithely dove into the water, creating very little splash. She surfaced in front of him less than a minute later. She smiled as she slicked her hair back and looked at him.

“Us and water, huh?”

He smiled as they circled each other in the water.

“What can I say? You bring out the sweet in me,” he said with a shrug.

“You mean you’ve never done this for a girl?”

“Nothing to this extreme,” he said, dipping his head in and spitting out a stream of water.

“I guess that makes me doubly flattered,” she said as she moved close to him.

Brian saw the lust in her eyes a second before they closed and her lips attached to his. He felt them moving backwards and his back was met with cement. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. When she ran her tongue over his bottom lip, a growl emitted from his throat and he whirled them around so her back was against the wall.

“Not this time, Cinderella,” he said, huskily.

Confused, she opened her eyes as his hands grasped her hips and lifted upwards. Her butt was barely on the wall and she looked at him questioningly until his head dipped down and he started to kiss the insides of her thighs. She understood then that he was getting her back for her little escapade in the car and she didn’t care one bit.

Leaning back, she felt his hands trace along her other thigh as he left kisses on her right one. His fingers danced along the edge of her bikini bottom, right beside her most vulnerable spot and she shivered with anticipation. He ran his forefinger the length of her and her breath came out raggedly.

Momentarily opening her eyes, she saw him smirk before he pulled her bathing suit to one side and flicked his tongue out. She cried out in pleasure as his tongue dove back in. He licked the entire length of her before focusing on the nub that he knew would drive her mad. When he heard her moan again, he went in for the kill and wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking. He could feel her squirm and wanted to see how far he could push her. Surreptitiously, he brought his hand up and pushed a finger inside of her.

Her hips came off of the cement, but his left hand that was resting on her stomach held her down.

“Oh, fuck,” she whispered, biting her bottom lip.

She pushed her hips forward towards him, and he knew he was driving her crazy. The only problem was, he was driving himself crazy as well. He hadn’t expected that. Growling at his feverish need to be inside of her, he pulled himself away from her. Dakota’s eyes popped open at the loss of his touch, and she saw he was hoisting himself out of the water.

When he stood straight up, he held his hand out for her and just as her fingers had touched his, he grasped her and jerked her until she was standing up as well.

“I can’t fucking wait,” he growled, pulling her close.

His lips attacked hers as his hands groped her backside. She felt her bottoms being pulled down and gasped as his lips left hers and started traveling south. He latched onto her neck as she stepped out of the bottoms and she deftly felt his fingers working on the strings to her top. When she was fully nude, his hands caressed, squeezed and pinched at her breasts and sensitive nipples. She raked her nails down his stomach, causing him to hiss out his breath. She barely saw the tent in his shorts before he whirled her around and bent her over so her ass was displayed to him.

She braced her hands on the lounge chair she was closest to and felt his fingers running the length of her. She closed her eyes until she felt his fingers move away and something bigger brush up against her. He teased her for a few seconds, quickly moving the tip of his dick back and forth across her clit until he saw her hands clench. Without notice, he slid his entire length into her in one thrust.

Crying out, she was pushed forward, but she braced herself and pushed back, relishing in the sensation of being completely filled with him. Brian’s hands latched onto her hips as he quickly slammed into her repeatedly. He could faintly hear her saying things, but he couldn’t understand, and he didn’t need to, to know she was loving this as much as he was. Gripping her hips harder, he doubled his pace. His head was thrown back, so he missed the quick motion of her getting her balance with one hand as he left let go of the chair and reached between her legs. His knees almost buckled at the feeling of her fingers tickling his sac.

“Holy fuck you feel so fucking good,” he cried out, throwing his head back again.

“That’s it, Brian, right there,” she said, turning her head to look at him over her shoulder.

Her cerulean eyes blazed with passion as he pounded into her. Bringing his head down, he glanced down at his hands squeezing her ass and their conjoined bodies. Then she did something he didn’t expect. Suddenly, even though she was already tight, she somehow got tighter. The feeling shook him.

“What the fuck,” he said with a shudder.

“Stop moving,” she said and his movements stopped.

Hers didn’t. He could feel her walls squeezing his dick and he nearly lost it right then and there. Slowly, she started to move herself back and forth, and as she came back against him, she would squeeze.

“Dakota…stop or else I’m going to blow right now,” he said through gritted teeth.

“I love the feeling of you inside me."

As she said “feeling” she squeezed again, and he shuddered again, cursing. Her hand came through her legs to fondle him again and he felt himself getting extremely close.

“Fuck this,” he whispered.

Leaning forward, he pulled her hand away from him and reached around to rub his middle finger furiously over her clit. She arched her back and his lips latched onto her neck, biting softly. Her fingers gripped the chair until her knuckles turned white as he started hammering into her again. She knew he was trying to get her off at the same time he was and he was getting what he wanted.

Dakota lifted her right leg onto the chair as his hand blurred across the sensitive flesh. With a final shudder, she screamed out her release and Brian’s hand left her clit. He gripped onto her hips again and gave it everything he had, slamming into her. Dakota welcomed the sensual pain and as he found his release, he cried out her name, his breathing heavy.

After a few seconds of rest, he pulled out of her slowly, and cursed when they were apart. She chuckled at him, knowing how sensitive he must be feeling, but watched as he pulled up his swim trunks with a shudder.

“Fuck,” he whispered.

“Yeah, it was a good one,” she said, leaning up and kissing him on the mouth.

He smiled and helped her back into her bathing suit before kissing her again.

“I could do that all day,” he said with a content smile.

“Know what I could go for right now?” she asked.

“What’s that?”

“A swim,” she said, innocently, before pushing him backwards.

A shocked expression came over his features as he realized he was going into the water. When he emerged, she was standing at the edge, laughing at him. In retaliation, he reached up and grabbed both ankles, pulling forward. To keep from just falling, she put her arms up and dove in over his head. She came up sputtering.

“Asshole,” she said, but she was smiling.

**


When Dakota woke up, she realized she was in Brian’s room. Looking at the clock, she realized it was seven in the morning and she hastily got out of bed. She rushed around the room and got dressed. Just as she reached the door, she turned back to see Brian sleeping, still. She felt bad, considering the last time they’d had sex, she’d been the one to leave then, too, and she moved to the desk on the other side of the room to write him a note. Setting it beside his bed, she walked to the door and pulled it open, not looking back.

Making a quick stop before heading home, she mentally cursed herself. She prepared for the shit storm that was brewing at home, knowing she’d been gone all night long, and she couldn’t call because her phone was dead. She chain-smoked the entire ride to her house as she formulated the plan in her head.

She tried to be as quiet as possible while entering the house, and she was almost home-free as she stepped on the stairs.

“Where the hell have you been, Dakota?”

She cringed and looked to the living room where her mother was standing with both hands on her hips.

“Out,” she said quietly.

“Where?”

Dakota sighed and came off of the steps. She dug in her purse for her wallet and stopped a few steps in front of her mother. She pulled out a wad of cash and held it out to her mother.

“I did my own job last night,” she said as her mother looked at the cash.

She saw the obvious surprise on her mother’s face as she took the cash from Dakota, not sure what to say. With her heart pounding and a guilty feeling nagging at her, Dakota waited for her mother’s reaction. Finally, her mother smiled at her and reached up to touch Dakota’s cheek.

“My precious baby,” she said only and walked away.

Dakota’s eyes fluttered closed as she felt tears prick the backs of them. Sighing, she turned around and headed upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
for those of you who expected a steamy sex scene before.. here you go !! lmfao. (:

title credit: "Wanted You More" Lady Antebellum

drop a comment;;
this means you!